Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

Why does everyone in Hollywood need breast impants. Can't we just be happy with the way we are. The more natural people are the more beautiful. That's just how I see it.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Bronze Member

I agree totally....
    It's a beautiful person's "flaws" that make them interesting. I've found that the people who I view as the most beautiful tend to have one or two things about them that are a little off, but somehow work for them as characteristcs. A "perfect" beauty is just boring.

So Kelly Clarkson has small boobs. That just makes her a little unique.

Bronze Member

Sorry everyone- my ever so offensive post has been removed to bother no one else- and don't worry about blocking my username flecjill..I think after this I'll move on to where people can actually express opinions without it becoming a personal attack...have fun, all, you have a great site.. most of the time. And don't worry I won't let the door hit my ass on the way out...

-Heavenlee
    Last edited by heavenlee; May 29th, 2006 at 10:32 PM.

Anyone who insists a woman (or man) needs to mutilate their body in order to live up to society's expectation of how they should look is a complete moron.

Bronze Member

I absolutely agree with Salinger....
    And the idea of small breasts being as unnatural as basketball-sized implants is laughable on its face. The NATURAL thing, as dictacted by nature, in the real world, is that some women have big boobs, some have small ones, and the rest fall somewhere in between. Implants are TOTALLY unnatural; a sad imitation of what is real. A pair of small, real breasts almost always looks better than a pair of big, fake ones.

It's sad that the natural human form is being appreciated less. That's what the REAL beauty is, which has inspired artists of all varieties for hundreds of years. What do we deem as beautiful now? A bunch of freakish, synthetic creations of plastic surgeons? It's almost frightening, if you think about it.
    Last edited by asina; May 29th, 2006 at 05:53 AM.

whoever made that small boobs are as unnatural as implants comment is completely ignorant. That comment made no sense whatsoever. She looks unnautral because her chest is small but implants look unnatural as well? WTF man!? So stupid, in fact, I am blocking that user to have to keep from reading any more diarheaa of the mouth (or fingers at the keyboard?)

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee
    Sorry everyone- my ever so offensive post has been removed to bother no one else- and don't worry about blocking my username flecjill..I think after this I'll move on to where people can actually express opinions without it becoming a personal attack...have fun, all, you have a great site.. most of the time. And don't worry I won't let the door hit my ass on the way out...

-Heavenlee
    You are free to express your opinions here but you might as well defend your position logically and stick with it than run away...
    Ppl are debating on this board all the time, have you ever had a peek in our politics forum?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I think Kelly Clarkson is quite pretty just the way she is. So she's small, she's still pretty because she's got talent and charisma. Her breasts don't affect my opinion of her, and besides, she didn't get to where she is based on her cup size anyway.

kelly clarkson should worry more about her fugly face than her boobs, which are actually quite nice, small but nicely shaped and perky. nothing wrong with that.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yes I agree. She does need some boobs. There is something feminen missing about her chest.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee

-Heavenlee
    Sorry, but that makes no sense. If you want the right to express your opinions, no matter how illogical, the cost is that others have the right not to like what you say. You're basically saying that flecjill doesn't have the right to criticize your statement.

Maybe there's a board out there that will agree that small boobs are "unnatural" but I'll stay far away from that board. Good luck to you.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Are you trying to be logical and rational again, Lo? You know that's not allowed around here. lol

Sorry, I had a brief lapse. I promise to snap back into madness immediately.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

What was that sharp, snapping sound? It was very loud...

SVZ

oh no!! you broke oprah's chocolate cup!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information