Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

In all honesty, Mira, I wish you well, and I hope you NEVER have any trouble with your implants.

But you probably are going to have to get new ones eventually, right? Is that what I heard, that sometimes you have to replace them???

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Do they need to be extra careful with mammo if you have implants? I'd think they wouldn't want to burst them.
    Well I was sweating bullets during the procedure, but it was ok. I was really shaky and teary while driving away, though, thinking about all the implications. Still, I believe I am all right and that was over a year ago so... and I think I will wait on the next procedure. I don't want to be doing that every year. Every 18-24 months should be fine. And if not, then y'all can mourn me!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    In all honesty, Mira, I wish you well, and I hope you NEVER have any trouble with your implants. But you probably are going to have to get new ones eventually, right? Is that what I heard, that sometimes you have to replace them???
    You know, I've been wondering about that. I should check on it. The prob is, it's elective so I'd have to pay for it out of my own pocket, unless there were a medical issue and then Kaiser would prolly cover it but then I'd be flat as a board.

But you know, I really don't care anymore. 2-3 of my friends have one boob due to breast cancer and they all have husbands who don't mind at all. They'd rather have their wife.

Boob jobs scare the heck outta me, I won't even get Lasik done and I'm practically blind. I'm a 34B and thought about amping up the boobage but I just can't imagine actually going through with it.

Hip replacement- I'm sure the day will come, but ripping off a nipple and mashing in an implant, I can't do it. Elective surgery is fine for others but not for me, no-no-no.

I think Kelly Clarkson looks fine, her boobs are particularly nice imho.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I agree, 34B is no reason to have implants! Nowadays they make a small incision on the side of your breast, I've seen the scar, it's amazing (doesn't show). They keep coming up with new and better ways to do implants.

They didn't really rip off my nipple, they made a half-moon incision. One nipple you can't tell at all, the other has a slightly visible scar.
    Last edited by Mira; January 17th, 2007 at 07:25 PM.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Boob jobs scare the heck outta me, I won't even get Lasik done and I'm practically blind. I'm a 34B and thought about amping up the boobage but I just can't imagine actually going through with it.

Hip replacement- I'm sure the day will come, but ripping off a nipple and mashing in an implant, I can't do it. Elective surgery is fine for others but not for me, no-no-no.

I think Kelly Clarkson looks fine, her boobs are particularly nice imho.

How bad is your eye sight? Mine is getting worse and worse, I think my prescription is about -6.0. I'd want lasik, too. (sorry OT)

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Still OT I'm askeered to get it. But I need it! It's hard dealing with two sets of glasses, or bifocals, and I can't seem to adjust to those progressive lenses. Lasik seems very pragmatic if I could get over being terrified of it (have heard horror stories).

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

Oh wow... just wow... Nobody NEEDS breast implants... or any procedure of that kind... People NEED surgeries and stuff that will save or prolong their life, not something that will fill out their t-shirt...
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

Betsey Johnson had an implant rupture a few years back.....

May 1, 2000 | If fashion guru Betsey Johnson ever wants to start a new career, I have a suggestion for her: horror-story scribe.
    At the opening for the ham-radio thriller "Frequency" in New York last week, Johnson shared a terrifying -- yet true -- tale with dish digger Baird Jones. Call it "The Case of the Truant Ta-Ta."
    Once upon a time, not too long ago, Johnson recalled, she went to get her daily massage. "As I lay down flat on the table, I looked down and screamed, 'Holy smoke! One of my tits just disappeared!'"

Can you say "saline seepage"?
    "It was amazing," said Johnson. "I was looking right at my bosoms and I saw my left one just flatten right out in a flash. My left boob had completely deflated. There I was with one big knocker and my left tit was suddenly just a total ground zero.
    "One second I had the best knockers in town; the next moment my left boob had just vanished. It was like someone popped the souffl�!"
    Rubdown be damned, Johnson rushed to her doctor, who congratulated her on being a statistical anomaly and assured her that she'd be A-OK healthwise.
    So did Johnson goose her gazongas right back up? Nope.
    "The longer I looked at my flat-chested side, the better it looked," she said. "I felt fate had sent me a message, so I had both implants removed."
    Now -- flat, fearless and saline free -- Johnson says that, though she "loved having a big rack," she feels it's much better to get into relationships with guys who aren't blinded by her headlights. "My advice to women now is to shout, 'I'm flat as a pancake!' Say it loud; say it proud."
    See? Like all good stories, it even has a moral ...
    - - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't think she needs breast implants.
    Once she has them done, all the board will be saying she's fake and ridiculous and that nobody likes her anymore.
    I'm glad there's a bit of natural flesh around simply because this is what human beings are, and we're ok just the way we are. Hence I don't think two big balls of something underneath her breast would improve her look. Let's stop this PS frenzy.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten View Post
    Aww c'mon. Im putting my hoof down on this one. She's fine the way she is.
    My hoof agrees with yours. If the boobs aren't huge, so what? Natural is best anyways. She looks fine!

She looks perfectly fine. I care not a wit about the size of a woman's breast, and decry a society that "pressures" women into getting unnecessary implants. Implants IMHO don't look good anyhow.

Au naturel all the way for moi.

She's not that flat chested, it's just an unfortunate choice of dress.

She needs implants BIG time!!! balance out that huge lower body and take some attention away from that face...especially her teeth

she doesnt need implants, she needs to lose weight

Thread Information