Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    BTW, some of you youngsters really rock...you sound more grown up and rational than others who are older and more experienced with life...
    Amen to that
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I never even noticed that Kelly had small boobs until I saw this thread!

NOT a single human being on this planet NEEDS breast implants. I think it is probably the most stupid thing you can pay to have done to your body. Period.

I don't care either way but she has really gained her weight back, her stomach sticks out more then her breast do.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    NOT a single human being on this planet NEEDS breast implants. I think it is probably the most stupid thing you can pay to have done to your body. Period.
    Uhhhh, NO. I beg to differ. Period.

There is something called "mammary atrophy" and it is hideous. It's when all the fatty breast tissue completely disappears and the woman is left with a nipple on chest - usually after having one or more children. The wonders of cosmetic surgery has helped thousands - if not millions - of women deal with this very real and very upsetting issue. I know because I had it done and it was the best thing I've ever done for myself. I still have them and there are absolutely no problems 18 years later. And my body is proportional now (I was always pear made worse by the above condition).

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Think before the age of plastic surgery, people were maybe much more accepting (or had to accept) of natural changes e.g. aging and diversity in beauty. Now our society is much more focused on and critical of one's appearance.

I'm sure reconstructive surgeries help many people but not all PSs are necessary like in Kelly's case.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I personally don't give two shits whether someone has plastic surgery or not, but I damn sure don't need some dimwit I've never met looking at my pictures and telling me what PS I NEED done. Bottom line: PS is a personal choice (that means mine, not YOURS). Put a sock in it and worry about your own tits!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I personally don't give two shits whether someone has plastic surgery or not, but I damn sure don't need some dimwit I've never met looking at my pictures and telling me what PS I NEED done. Bottom line: PS is a personal choice (that means mine, not YOURS). Put a sock in it and worry about your own tits!
    Amen sistah you wouldn't believe the comments after I had it done.

"You're sick"
    "You're narcissistic"
    "you're way too vain"
    "you're shallow"
    "you should love the body God gave you"
    and the best one: "You're not SPIRITUAL."

"OK, YOU live with my bee stings then.... Oh, you don't want to? I rest my case."

There's a lot more acceptance now but I was sure gossiped about at my 20th h.s. reunion. bitches!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I agree completely!

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Amen sistah you wouldn't believe the comments after I had it done.

"You're sick"
    "You're narcissistic"
    "you're way too vain"
    "you're shallow"
    "you should love the body God gave you"
    and the best one: "You're not SPIRITUAL."

"OK, YOU live with my bee stings then.... Oh, you don't want to? I rest my case."

There's a lot more acceptance now but I was sure gossiped about at my 20th h.s. reunion. bitches!
    And do you know why I think you were gossiped about? Not because you had PS, but because you'd have felt sexy & fabulous & it would have showed!

I used to work in a call centre (a notoriously low paid & streeful place to work in the UK) and one of our girls has implants. She was tiny (not even 5 ft in height, delicately proportioned, etc) and so were her implants. However the difference they made to her psyche was enormous!
    She did boast about them & showed the results to quite a few of us, and I'm pleased to say that the majority were really pleased for her as they saw how happy she was - the "haters"? They were the shrivelled (in spirit if not in body) crows! That could never say anything nice about anyone!

So good for you girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Uhhhh, NO. I beg to differ. Period.

There is something called "mammary atrophy" and it is hideous. It's when all the fatty breast tissue completely disappears and the woman is left with a nipple on chest - usually after having one or more children. The wonders of cosmetic surgery has helped thousands - if not millions - of women deal with this very real and very upsetting issue. I know because I had it done and it was the best thing I've ever done for myself. I still have them and there are absolutely no problems 18 years later. And my body is proportional now (I was always pear made worse by the above condition).
    It was a "period" on MY opinion and you obviously do not share it, and that is fine. It is, for me, still a fact that you do not NEED them. You get them because you want them, for whatever reason (most people for all the wrong reasons). Getting them is not instrumental to your survival. You just choose to get them. Based on the fact that they can give you a hell of a lot more issues and problems that they may ever solve, then yeah, I still stick by my opinion that you don't need them. It is only a cosmetic decision. Other than that, you can do whatever you want with your own body, but you don't have to present it as a "necessity" to justify it. It's up to you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by prnjcq7 View Post
    First off, SLAP me across the face for missing this thread, uhhhhh yeah I'm a bit slow. I didn't know I caused so much controversy last summer with my l'il comment. Who knew? (not me obviously)

Thanks for getting my back though Wicked, Lobes Better thanks late than never, right? Can I be one of your bitches, Ho?

And I will stand by my avatars, continuing to be oh so hypocritical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love GR.
    Totally! Can I be one of yours?

Hit By Ban Bus!

It was a "period" on MY opinion and you obviously do not share it, and that is fine. It is, for me, still a fact that you do not NEED them. You get them because you want them, for whatever reason (most people for all the wrong reasons). Getting them is not instrumental to your survival. You just choose to get them. Based on the fact that they can give you a hell of a lot more issues and problems that they may ever solve, then yeah, I still stick by my opinion that you don't need them. It is only a cosmetic decision. Other than that, you can do whatever you want with your own body, but you don't have to present it as a "necessity" to justify it. It's up to you anyway.
    Self-esteem issues and clothing issues can definitely be argued as a necessity ("need") rather than a desire ("want"). For the many thousands of women who have mammary atrophy for whatever reason (childbirth, breastfeeding, extreme weight loss, other family genetic issues), it is felt as a necessity.

People who are not symmetrical often have a very big problem buying certain items of clothing (like dresses and bathing suits, for example). I still stand by Need rather than Want. It's OK. If you don't have the issue I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I totally agree with you, phish. Nobody "needs" breast implants. But everybody does need healthy self-esteem, and there are other ways to get it besides major surgery. Therapy? That's always an option.

I swear. God forbid I should ever get breast cancer or have to have mine surgically removed. Because, after seeing some of these comments, I'd be tempted to NOT get fake boobies as a statement to the world that YOU DO NOT NEED TITS TO BE A COMPLETE FEMALE. I am SO SICK of so much fucking importance being placed on our physical bodies and how they appear to the world. Goddammit, if I end up as just a head on a stick I'd still be happy. Why? Cuz I'd still be alive and of sound mind. So there.

Bronze Member

When I'm older, if I had the money, I would get breast implants...No I don't "need" them but I want them and they would make me feel a little bit better about myself.

Thread Information