Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 245

Thread: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

  1. #136
    Super Moderator NoDayButToday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,272

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    So your quotes and links are the only valid ones? Why would that be, because you posted them? It is still biased, you went and found the ones that agree with your point, I could easily do the same.

  2. #137
    Silver Member South Lake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    625

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday
    So your quotes and links are the only valid ones? Why would that be, because you posted them? It is still biased, you went and found the ones that agree with your point, I could easily do the same.
    So be it, then!
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

  3. #138
    Elite Member WhoAmI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,371

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    I think the whole point of this is that you can't tell someone they NEED plastic surgery, especially if they don't want it. It's absurd. If you want it, get it, and if you don't want it, don't let people pressure you into getting it by telling you you'll look more like THEY THINK you should look if you do get it.

  4. #139
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by South Lake
    The arrogance of the anti-PS is amazing.
    You reek of arrogance yourself, South Lake. And, frankly, your gung-ho attitude about mutilation of the body for any and every vain reason astounds and disgusts me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI
    I think the whole point of this is that you can't tell someone they NEED plastic surgery, especially if they don't want it. It's absurd. If you want it, get it, and if you don't want it, don't let people pressure you into getting it by telling you you'll look more like THEY THINK you should look if you do get it.

    ANYBODY WHO IS AT THIS TIME SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THE GRUELING, BRUTAL TRIAL OF PLASTIC SURGERY SHOULD PRINT THE ABOVE POST AND KEEP IT HANDY AT ALL TIMES.

    Major surgery of any sort is not a trivial matter. There are risks. Death is always possible. Is your vanity worth it? Because, in all honesty, breast augmentation surgery is nothing but vanity.

  5. #140
    Silver Member South Lake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    625

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    You reek of arrogance yourself, South Lake. And, frankly, your gung-ho attitude about mutilation of the body for any and every vain reason astounds and disgusts me.
    The feeling's mutual, WickedHo. If you think because I'm confident and don't back down to such bullying and judgemental tactics as those found here on this thread that that makes me arrogant, so be it, I'm arrogant!

    I'm equally disgusted by your constant diarrhea of the mouth.

    I will stand loudly and proclaim - PRO-PLASTIC SURGERY! Everybody has the right to do with their body as they wish. Pro-THAT!



    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo


    Major surgery of any sort is not a trivial matter. There are risks. Death is always possible.
    Oh God. The Exact Same Thing could be said for DRIVING A CAR.

    "There are risks. Death is always possible."

    LOLOL!!!

    I'm about to pee I'm laughing so hard!
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

  6. #141
    Super Moderator NoDayButToday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,272

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    When you get behind the wheel of a car you are not cutting open your body for truly unnecessary reasons.

  7. #142
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    I got a boob job in my early 30's. I was never interested in doing such a thing until I breast fed 2 babies, and my nice perky boobies dropped down to my waist. Breastfeeding does that, y'all.

    So I underwent augmentation to get some kind of shape back, because I really didn't like how my body had changed. It's mutilation for vanity, I suppose, but if/when any of you experience this, maybe you'll understand.

    My mistake was in allowing the surgeon to talk me into larger implants than I really wanted, so I'm not happy with them. I will probably have them replaced in the next year or two with smaller ones.

    I'm just trying to present another perspective here, since the whole Kelly Clarkson focus has broadened into a PS in general discussion. Sometimes a person gets plastic surgery to feel more normal, & not necessarily to please other people. In fact, a person should never get PS to please anybody but themselves, and even that can get out of hand.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  8. #143
    Silver Member South Lake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    625

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia

    I'm just trying to present another perspective here, since the whole Kelly Clarkson focus has broadened into a PS in general discussion. Sometimes a person gets plastic surgery to feel more normal, & not necessarily to please other people. In fact, a person should never get PS to please anybody but themselves, and even that can get out of hand.
    Thanks Lobelia. I love the "more normal" comment. I've been trying to point that out all along.. even mentioning my girlfriend who got a nosejob and feels so much more confident without the hook nose. According to the people here, she "mutilated herself' even though she looks gorgeous now! It's sad when people who don't even know her proclaim she's got issues and is vain. She's a nice, beautiful girl.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

  9. #144
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    1. Major surgery requires mutilation.
    2. Getting breast implants requires major surgery.
    3. Getting breast implants satisfies one's vanity (to varying degrees).

    Did I say vanity is a bad thing? No, it ain't. Am I vain? Of course I am! I wouldn't bathe every day and take care of my skin teeth and nails if I weren't! Good grooming satisfies one's vanity. Good grooming is socially acceptable. So is breast augmentation. THE POINT IS: Breast augmentation is a brutal process that requires one to be CUT OPEN (ie., mutilated) in order to satisfy said vanity. And I assure you that boob size is directly proportional, but I digress...

    Lobelia: Getting a booby lift for saggy tits is vain, and you damn sure better believe that I fully intend to do it after/if I have kids.

    I am NOT pro-plastic surgery. But that doesn't mean I am anti-PS. What I am is pro-self-worth, and you will never find true self-worth by focusing on your outer appearance. If that were true, by SouthLake's logic, Stephen Hawkins should shoot himself. Oh, wait: he can't!

  10. #145
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    79

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    South Lake, if you want to be the type of person who resorts to surgery every time her self esteem gets too low, that's your business....
    But YOU are the one who started a thread, proclaiming with confidence that Kelly Clarkson NEEDS fake tits. Does it make you feel threatened to know that she so far has had the integrity to remain above that?

    And does it threaten you even more to see that the vast majority of replies to this have been in support of KELLY?

    You don't have a leg to stand on here. You're the one who's running around insisting that every woman with small boobs get fake ones. YOU started this thread. Is it offensive to you that someone would have the audacity to resist going the weak-minded route that you and those of your ilk go? Perhaps you're MORE offended to learn that what you define as beauty is, in fact, NOT beautiful to many others.

  11. #146
    Silver Member South Lake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    625

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by asina
    You're the one who's running around insisting that every woman with small boobs get fake ones. YOU started this thread.
    Huh? Where and when did I say that "every woman" with small boobs should get fake ones?

    Point that out to me, please.

    Yes, it's my opinion that Kelly would look better with larger breasts, esp.with her thicker frame.

    Glad to see WickedHo of all people, finally admit that she too plans on getting boob job if she feels she ever needs it.

    Funny how like I said, the people who vehemently protest it the most, as WickedHo has on this board, actually want it for themselves.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

  12. #147
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by South Lake
    I'm equally disgusted by your constant diarrhea of the mouth.

    You could use a full bottle of Pepto Bismol yourself.


    I will stand loudly and proclaim - PRO-PLASTIC SURGERY! Everybody has the right to do with their body as they wish. Pro-THAT!
    Since when did I say you don't have the right to make such proclomations? Proclaim what you wish. It helps me to better sort the world into Column A and Column B. Guess which column you're in?

    Oh God. The Exact Same Thing could be said for DRIVING A CAR.

    "There are risks. Death is always possible."
    Duh? Some actions are riskier than others? What's important is the cost/benefit ratio? Does any of this compute?

    I'm about to pee I'm laughing so hard!
    Not me. Not at all. I kinda pity you, actually. You must be completely wrapped up in yourself, and even one tiny zit sends you into a downward spiral, don't it?

  13. #148
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    I find the presumptions about people who've had plastic surgery to be very offensive and unfounded and I'm sick of people telling me all about my self esteem issues because I've had PS. People do it for different reasons and can't all be lumped into one category. Some people are really showing their ignorance. Yes, it is about vanity! So what?! Are you not at all vain? Whose place is it to tell me how far is acceptable to go in looking how I want to look? If you think surgery is too great of a risk to take, DON'T DO IT. Damn!

    And, as much as it pains some of you to admit, MOST MEN DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF THEY'RE FAKE OR NOT. Tits are tits. It's the women who seem to care.

  14. #149
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by South Lake
    Funny how like I said, the people who vehemently protest it the most, as WickedHo has on this board, actually want it for themselves.
    I may want it, but will I do it? In all honesty, I highly doubt it. We'll just have to wait until I have kids. And then stop having kids. And then see what my body's like. Because I'm already a size 40D, and I would not want to be bigger.

    But, again, cost/benefit ratio. The reason why I highly doubt I'll ever get a booby lift (no implants for the love of god!) is because: IT IS MAJOR, UNNECESSARY SURGERY. I had knee surgery in 1999, had to get a general anesthetic, and the recovery period was long and painful. I only did it because I needed it, I had a torn ligament. And I cannot tell you how terrified I was the day before. I could have died!! Anything could have happened on that operating table! They could have left something in me, or even performed the wrong surgery!

    My vanity is not worth the real risk of death and all those other little complications that could arise during/after major surgery. Despite my jokeful comment to Lobelia. Sorry. I happen to LOVE my tits just the way they are, and they're saggy already baby! Au naturel!

    Quote Originally Posted by tictac
    Whose place is it to tell me how far is acceptable to go in looking how I want to look? If you think surgery is too great of a risk to take, DON'T DO IT. Damn!
    Did I, WickedHo, say plastic surgery is unacceptable? No. Let me remind you: this thread is about whether Kelly Clarkson NEEDS implants. She doesn't.

    I don't give a fuck if you, tictac, want to mutilate yourself in theory. I would only "care" if there's an underlying psychological issue. And I'm not just talking about PS, I'm also talking about... wait for it... self-mutilation. You know, cutters?

    Do I believe all people that get PS have low self-esteem? Of course not. Duh. But are they all vain? Yes. Yes they are. Is that a bad thing? Not necessarily. I've already said I, WickedHo, am vain. Hell, it's why I quit smoking! Vanity exists to varying degrees. I'd put hippies on one extreme, Victoria Beckham on the other.

  15. #150
    Silver Member South Lake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    625

    Default Re: Kelly Clarkson needs breast implants (pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by tictac
    I find the presumptions about people who've had plastic surgery to be very offensive and unfounded and I'm sick of people telling me all about my self esteem issues because I've had PS. People do it for different reasons and can't all be lumped into one category. Some people are really showing their ignorance. Yes, it is about vanity! So what?! Are you not at all vain? Whose place is it to tell me how far is acceptable to go in looking how I want to look? If you think surgery is too great of a risk to take, DON'T DO IT. Damn!

    And, as much as it pains some of you to admit, MOST MEN DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF THEY'RE FAKE OR NOT. Tits are tits. It's the women who seem to care.
    Hi Tictac!

    Thank you for your post! I was wondering when some others would come in here

    Oh and I love your last paragraph. It's exactly what I stated before. Men don't care. You're right - it's the women who seem to care more than the men do! I've gotten the most spirited responses about breast implants from WOMEN, not men.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Fergie's Breast Implants
    By ahtaste777 in forum Breast Augmentation
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: May 31st, 2012, 12:20 PM
  2. Kim Stewart's Breast Implants?
    By SVZ in forum Breast Augmentation
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: November 10th, 2006, 11:06 AM
  3. The Truth About Breast Implants
    By moomies in forum Breast Augmentation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 29th, 2006, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •