Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kate Hudson allegedly got a boob job

Not news on the breasts, but she has some new Miami hotel owner boyfriend. So if she's knocked up, it could be him, and not A-Rod. In other words, not that juicy.

I don't think it's a boob job. She just gained some weight for whatever reason.
    I think small boobs look great on slim, toned women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    They ARE NOT implants!!! it's taco tittays!
    Aaaand Mel just added another word to the GR lexicon. Love it. Taco tittays. The perfect companion to a food baby.

I also don't think she got implants.

picture from May 1. I really can't tell anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    *CRIES#CRIES*CRIES*SCREAMS*SOBS* They ARE NOT implants!!! it's taco tittays!
    now, if she IS preggo, I wonder who that baby daddy is....

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    picture from May 1. I really can't tell anymore.

I take your can't tell & trump it with a don't care! LOL!
    Free Charmed.

Can't post the pics because they're x17 and watermarked, but here Kate Hudson Photos & Pics Archive at X17 Online, down the page are two pictures of kate in red sunglasses, with see through top, and a belly. Thought it was Britney at first. They were taken in january and her tits there look no different to now so I think US Weekly are bullshitting about the breast implants done in late march.

Pregnant or fatter is my verdict.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; May 3rd, 2010 at 10:58 AM.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    Can't post the pics because they're x17 and watermarked, but here Kate Hudson Photos & Pics Archive at X17 Online, down the page are two pictures of kate in red sunglasses, no bra, and quite the belly. Thought it was Britney at first. They were taken in january and her tits there look no different to now so I think US Weekly are bullshitting about the breast implants done in late march.

Pregnant or fatter is my verdict.
    Her weight goes up and down. She's so short and even if she picks up 5 lbs makes her look bigger. She's tiny in person so photos and like you say BS articles from these rags make her look bigger. I've seen a before and after where they had Victoria Beckham showing her with awful cellulite in the National Enquirer. Same pictures taken by same photographer on his website without. It looks like once they get pictures they photo shop or add to it to sell a story.

I agree to sell a story these rags come up with everything. Which is why I like this website because you make fun at these tabs and one of the few websites not to take all these gossip reports so serious at all times. Just have fun

^Exactly. Pictures can be deceiving, and that's all the rags are selling us.

And my mistake, she IS wearing a bra. I was too busy thinking about Britney when I posted that. Point was she had breasts back in January too. US Weekly are so full of it.

after all these pics and especially the ones with the red sunglasses i think they're taco-tittays (), too.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensweetie View Post
    Her weight goes up and down. She's so short and even if she picks up 5 lbs makes her look bigger. She's tiny in person so photos and like you say BS articles from these rags make her look bigger. I've seen a before and after where they had Victoria Beckham showing her with awful cellulite in the National Enquirer. Same pictures taken by same photographer on his website without. It looks like once they get pictures they photo shop or add to it to sell a story.

I agree to sell a story these rags come up with everything. Which is why I like this website because you make fun at these tabs and one of the few websites not to take all these gossip reports so serious at all times. Just have fun
    She's reported to be 5'6" - or 5'4" in "real" heights (this is usually fun Kate Hudson Height - how tall) - so imo she's not that tiny, just average.... and I reckon that that weight gain is more than 5lbs - she's put in on all over, tummy, chin, boobs.....

Free Charmed.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    She's reported to be 5'6" - or 5'4" in "real" heights (this is usually fun Kate Hudson Height - how tall) - so imo she's not that tiny, just average.... and I reckon that that weight gain is more than 5lbs - she's put in on all over, tummy, chin, boobs.....

I'm 5'6 and she was shorter than I am. I don't know but when I met her she was tiny of course this was about some years ago when I waited on her at Robinsons- May Company at Fashion Valley Mall, before Macy's took over.

Meh, I think they're fake. They even look hard.

Big gap, (unless women can have that gap naturally, I haven't seen a lot of female breasts to know, but I do know an implant will do that too) and sitting pretty high up without any support because that dress doesn't look like it's padded.

Yeah, fake. Those implants really show in that photo.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i like them though, i should get some

I don't know, but her stomach's looking quite taut to me, and the breasts seem larger (and harder).

Go Habs Go!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information