Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kate Beckinsale's breasts

Default Re: Kate Beckinsale's breasts

Well, she's changed a lot since she started her career. I personally think she looked a lot better with the paler skin (no fake bake), dark natural hair (no chunky blonde highlights), and original nose (not to mention original boobs). But to each her own.

I dont see any differences! I agree that her hair looks better dark, and she has had blonde highlights but in the recent pictures of her, her hair is dark again.
    And she still has pale skin, and I dont see any change in her nose- she has a very unique looking nose.

She is beautiful but in candids, without the makeup, as much as I am a fan, I have to say that she looks like a plain jane. Red carpet, and photo shoots, show a prettier kate for sure.

Holy moly, looks at what her teeth used to look like!

Shes definetly had teeth work; but big deal, so does everyone. Even my Mum has porcelain veneers. Not alot of us are blessed with perfect teeth; I had to wear braces. Still, kate's teeth are pretty big. She says shes got horse teeth.

I also think kate might wear hair extensions. So her hair might be fake; speaking of hair, I'm not a fan of her short, spiky do at all! UGH.

Bronze Member

Wink Re: Kate Beckinsale's breasts

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    It's so hard to tell, but if her breasts were just being smooshed, etc, why would she have stretch marks if they didn't grow during her pregnancy? I guess I don't fully understand pregnancy
    There are other reasons besides preganancy that give you stretch marks, the way these women in hollywood go up and down and up and down again weightwise its bound to have effects on there bodies!!!
    It just makes us realise that celebrities are just mere mortals like the rest of us!!!

For some reason, British boob jobs are always ugly. Most of them look hard, like grapefruits or cantaloupes.

They look kinda fresh. It is difficult to tell what she looks like without support. She probably went a little large.

She doesn't have big boobs now. Not at all. She either was being honest about her boobs growing as a result of weight gain, and now that shes thin, they're small again, or she had implants but took them out.

I change my mind; on further inspection of kate in 2004, she DEFINETLY had breast implants. And horrible ones at that.

funny how this thread has had over 33,000 views.

these are NOT real:

and more obviously these:

^It's just so difficult for me to believe it, AP... a woman of this caliber would cut into her body like that and then change her mind-- not even in a year's time. The surgeons must of had ways to laser remove the scars or something. I have a scar on my right breast and sometimes you just can't erase it all.

I still say real, I'll always say real until I see her naked. Which probably won't happen.
    Most of us die with our music still inside

^Funny you say that because I am small busted but cheat with padded bras and all that and people think I'm much bigger than I am. The only person who knows my real bust size are the people that see me naked; my boyfriend, and ocassionally, my doctor.

Kate wears alot of push up bras and padded bras and clothes that emphasize her chest, so its hard to tell.

There's no doubt in my mind that she's had breast implants. The rock-hard, sitting-on-the-upper-chest look is something that can only be done with breast implants. Even if you wear a push up bra (which she doesn't appear to be wearing, in some photos) natural breasts look different compared to breast implants.

Quote Originally Posted by NawdleZouss View Post
    Stretch marks are hardly an indication of implants. While I do think she has them, nearly every girl I know has stretch marks on her breasts, including me, and they're natural.
    I don't think anybody is saying that... But the shape of her breasts make the breast implants obvious, and I think the stretch marks may have been a cause of them. Maybe her skin has no elasticity naturally so the sudden enlargement created the stretch marks; that IS how it happens naturally (sudden growth of the breasts) so why couldn't it happen with breast implants?

I think she was lovely before and I don't really understand why she would ruin her cute figure... Oh well, I guess. Her body, her money.

I wouldn't say that is has ruined her body, we've seen recent bikini pics and her body is clearly in good shape....

And as far as her sudden stretch marks, Not to add any more confusion on this topic... I've had implants for 8 years now, and just started showing the stretch this year...but they are red marks on the sides where the surgeon shaped the skin.
    Clearly, a surgeon would not intentionally pull on the skin where the stretch marks are on her. So my point being the white stretch marks are clearly from prior- the real breast.

The implant would be the area w/o the marks and on the fuller looking part of the chest.
    Last edited by JamieElizabeth; October 14th, 2006 at 02:59 PM.

I'm with AntiParis on this one. I have stretch marks as well, natural ones. From growth, obviously, and if anything Kate's would be from having children. If she did happen to have implants, well good for her! Cause if my boobs started to sag after kids and breast feeding, I just might consider it too. lol
    Most of us die with our music still inside

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information