Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gwen Stefani's breast implants

Default Re: Gwen Stefani

Quote Originally Posted by fluffy bomb View Post
    Gavin probably made her do it anyway, or made her feel like she had to.
    How on earth did you ever get that impression??? She hardly looks like the type to be influenced by another person in that way, and he hardly looks like the controlling type.. Not to mention he hardly looks anything at all, you never hear anything about him and rarely see him in pics..

I think Gwen should've kept what she had, I honestly think it made her sexier somehow. I've got practically nothin' up top because I have such a small frame. It's never really bothered me; not since I was about 13 or 14, and I'm almost 22 now. I wouldn't trade my "skeeter bites" for anything. You can wear whatever you want and not worry about it fitting! Gotta represent the "flat as a board" club. REPRESENT! *throws up fist*

AyanEva

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    How on earth did you ever get that impression??? She hardly looks like the type to be influenced by another person in that way, and he hardly looks like the controlling type.. Not to mention he hardly looks anything at all, you never hear anything about him and rarely see him in pics..
    She's been quoted as saying something along the lines of "I need a leash for him so I know where he is and what he's doing."

And some selected lyrics from "Underneath It All" from when No Doubt was still doing their thing (This song is about Gavin)...

"You know some real bad tricks
    And you need some discipline
    But lately you've been trying real hard
    And giving me your best
    You've used up all your coupons
    And all you got left is me
    And somehow I'm full of forgiveness
    I guess it's meant to be"

There's also the whole thing about that kid he had with another woman. That probably made her feel insecure since she's been squawking about having kids for years. I'm not sure if the implants came before that or after. I had a friend who was obsessed with Gwen who told me some stories about what an a-hole Gavin is and I wouldn't be surprised if she got them for fear of a wandering eye.
    Good luck exploring the infinite abyss!

^^from your first post I assumed you meant that he is controlling. But with your second post, I get what you mean. Still though, that song was written a long time ago, and the issue with him having a child he didnt even know about for 15 years... thats an old issue as well, and nothing he did while he was with her.. All in all I have to say that with her style and the way she looks, she does NOT come across like an insecure woman at all. What insecure woman would leave the house looking like her??? But whoever thought that getting implants was a good way to make sure your husband will not be unfaithful... Thats the biggest silliness I have heard in a long time!!!

But whoever thought that getting implants was a good way to make sure your husband will not be unfaithful... Thats the biggest silliness I have heard in a long time!!!
    You are definitely right about that!
    Good luck exploring the infinite abyss!

Default Re: Gwen Stefani's Breast Implants

Got this pic off Dean's Planet.

Her boobs couldn't do that a few years back!

It's funny, she got her fake boobs, but it's like she's scared to show them off.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    It's funny, she got her fake boobs, but it's like she's scared to show them off.
    I dunno about that...yowser

Image Removed. Please click here to view

you can add this to your comparison....
    Last edited by moomies; January 9th, 2007 at 05:44 PM. Reason: mod edited: nudity removed

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

i know. to me there's a difference between any other PS procedure and implants. not just because of the health risks and putting a foreign body in there, but also because it lends credence to the stupid stereotype that women 'have' to have boobs, and that bigger breasts are nicer. personally i prefer small breasts, but whether or not you like small or big boobs, there shouldn't be a stupid stereotype women have to conform to.
    I'm sorry, but I have to call BS on this. Implants cause pressure to conform to stereotypes but having your nose sawed in half or having your chin reduced doesn't? Having your lips inflated and cheek implants put in doesn't? Having Botox to make your face completely wrinkle free at age 40 doesn't? Having the fat sucked out of your jiggly middle aged ass is sending out what kind of message exactly? I mean, really, I'm all for differing opinions but this one smacks of outright hypocrisy. And I'm really starting to believe there are some women here with major boob issues because nothing that someone else does with their body should arouse so much hostility. Hell, Michael Jackson barely looks human but I hate on him for other reasons(like pedophelia) because, really, what do I care if his fucking nose falls off? I suspect there are some women here who have felt pressure from somewhere to get implants or maybe even had their feelings hurt because a man they liked actually paid a little too much attention to women with implants, because otherwise it doesn't make sense. I think that anyone who pressures someone to get cut on or makes them feel like their love is conditional based on the size of their tits should be dumped, tehn taken out back and shot. There isa lso a difference between having 'small breasts' and nipples on top of mosquito bites that make you look literally like a 12 yr old boy with your shirt off. I personally think it sucks that people need to judge a woman for actually wanting to have that feminine feature and look better in the clothes they like, or for whatever reason. For that matter, why the double standard when it comes to women who have had mastectomies but opt for reconstruction....with impalnts? It's like there are all these stipulations for implants: it's ok if you've had cancer and they were cut off and you want some again or if you've breastfed 6 kids and they look like two deflated balloons, but god forbid if you just want a fuller chest. The other two reasons are every bit as much about vanity.....it's all about wanting to look a certain way and there really are way more terrible traits to have. Sheesh.
    What insecure woman would leave the house looking like her???
    There is no shortage of physically beautiful women who feel insecure, just as there are thin girls who feel fat and pretty girls who stay with ugly abusive jerks. Ironically, physical looks have very little to do with real self esteem. Also, lots of 'powerful' career women can be submissive in their love life and end up with controlling assholes.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

no nudity! you have to warn with a NSFW link! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i may get in trouble for looking at that!

Quote Originally Posted by madanvil View Post
    I dunno about that...yowser

Image Removed. Please click here to view

you can add this to your comparison....
    Whaaaaa? I am a moron when it comes to detecting photoshopping, is this real or what? It really doesn't seem like her deal to bare all like that...if it is real where was this at?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    she didn't need tits though..
    Agreed with. She has a great pair of legs. Too bad she hid them for too long.
    Last edited by Pandora; January 9th, 2007 at 10:21 PM.

She looks great either way
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

That photo is fake as hell, i've seen her in the same outfit and that was back in her flat days. Some dickhead photoshopped it as usual. Thats not recent anyway.

She probably got her tits done after having her kid.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

the photo was pretty funny i'll have to admit

I dont think it matters what size implants she chose. She still did it and I still think its an idiotic thing for her to do. It totally screws up her cool image.
    Huh? If she wants it for herself, there's nothing wrong with it. She was FLAT before - so she wanted to have some boobs. Big deal.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information