Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gisele Bundchen's breast augmentation?

Default Re: Gisèle Bündchen? Breast Augmentation?

i think boob job. i think her boobs looked better before but she still has probably the best body i've ever seen, the bitch!

They are definetly fake, a girl as skinny as her would be lucky to even be an A-cup.

But her breasts seem to change sizes magically; shes big one minute, then small the next.

Bronze Member

Gisele's are fake. I can't say I am 100% certain of it, but close to it. When she was about 15 /17 years old she would come to a jet-set city by the sea here in Uruguay to model... back then she was just one of many Brazilian young models that would work in Punta del Este during the Summer. Back then she was this super skinny girl... everywhere.. Flat as a board or almost.
    She could have "grown" boobs, but it's hard to believe that someone nicknamed Olivia Palito (Olivia from Popeye's cartoon) and super tall and super skinny everywhere would go from A to a C+ cup or so "just because" from one Summer to the next (and nope, she was past puberty by then...).
    Anyway, this "average" model suddenly got these amazing boobs and started working in the USA... it was *then* when she became famous in Brazil. Before that, she just modeled for some magazines like zillion of young girls do and was not particularly striking. Someone I know recognized her as the same girl she had worked on as a hairdresser in some fashion shows and could not believe how much she had changed since she had first known her. Her face is not the most typical cookie-cut model type of face (her nose is rather long, for example) and it was easy to recognize her... and to be surprised at her new body!
    It is 99% likely that she just got a wonderful boob job that makes her bust look very natural and that makes her look "healthier" and curvier than she used to look like. She was a stick and not even a particularly pretty girl in her first modeling years.
    What a great boob job can do!
    (Although I admit that she has "something" in the runway... but I doubt the US market would have noticed it if she had kept her boyish natural figure).
    Again, can't tell at 100% that hers are fake, but I I think it's pretty safe to say they are. Women can get rounder, yes, sometimes, as they mature... but I don't think such a striking difference between her first pics and runways shows and the Gisele we "met again" in the USA could be naturally, genetically, possible.

Bronze Member

I agree with mystery...

When I was a teen I used to read a teen´s amgazine, sort of like Seventeen, here in Brazil and Gisele would do editorials once in a while, she wasn´t toend at all, flat chested and with a funky lookign nose. There were two other models who were WAY more sucessful at the time, and it took a couple of years of teen mags editorials for Gisele to actually start walking the catwalks, I remember her as being avarege at the time.

She definatelly had work done, and that really helped with the Victoria´s Secret contract, which in turn pumped her up to "ubermodel" status. I do think she looks better though.

I noticed her breasts look abit smaller now than they used to. Maybe she got a smaller, more natural looking implant.

Bronze Member

Talking Re: Gisèle Bündchen? Breast Augmentation?

(sorry to digress, just a second...)

Cissa, are you from Brazil? how cool!
    Was the Teen Magazine you talk about Capricho, by any chance? I think I saw Gisele in old issues of that magazine.

Bronze Member

Yes I´m from Brazil.

And Yes, the magazine was "Capricho". My mother subscribed to it for me and my sis, and in about 4 years, Gisele wasn´t in the magazine for more than 5 or 6 times, and Capricho was like a jumping board for young models, so it´s pretty clear how the implants helped her career when she got them.

I thought all the VS models had boob jobs.

^If it helps them make more money in the long-run, I'm sure that she can afford to have it fixed. She's probably made 20 million dollars+ more with them.

Bronze Member

Gisele's contract with Victoria's Secret is reportedly worth over $30 million for four years, so i thing if she had a boob job she made the right thing!

She has one of the best boob jobs if it's true.

I think it is absolutely FUCKED that these bimbos make so much more money strictly based on a pair of plastic bags.

^Ouch, you're being a little too harsh.

I do not think so. This whole charade just means there is something fundamentally wrong with the world, when a pair of plastic bags means you earn more money. I do not think it's harsh at all to admit that.

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    I do not think so. This whole charade just means there is something fundamentally wrong with the world, when a pair of plastic bags means you earn more money. I do not think it's harsh at all to admit that.
    I agree. It tells us that "the real you" isn't worth as much as the image "they" want people to see..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information