Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Did Scarlett Johansson get her implants taken out?

you've got to be fucking kidding me with that article.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

You clicked on it? Brave.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

It's safe. You can search for Scarlett Johansson clone and get the Jezebel or Gawker article if you'd feel more secure that way.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

it seemed like twitchy clicked on it, too, so i thought it must be safe.
    it's full of crazy.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I don't think she had implants taken out. Her tits just moved into her gut, that's all.

Hahaha! Its even tagged "nutters"...
    WARNING ! STOLEN BIOLOGICAL MATERIAL ! Human Cloning Prohibition Act of 2007! regarding Scarlett Johansson (actress)

Alert! I received an update by email this morning from “Serge G” (I assume this is a pseudonym, considering the sensitive nature of the information he is disseminating) regarding the situation with Scarlett Johansson. (She’s a clone, you know -- the story began in May here.)
    Serge has this to reveal:

Hello dear Ladies and Gentlemen! I would like inform you that Scarlett Johansson (actress) actually is a clone from original person Scarlett Galabekian, who has nothing with acting career. That clone was created illegally by using stolen biological material. Original person is very nice (not d**n sexy),most important - CHRISTIAN young lady! I'll tell you more,those clones (it's not only one) made in GERMANY - world leader manufacturer of humans clones, it is in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, North Bavaria, Mr. Helmut Kohl home town. You can not even imaging the scale of the cloning activity. But warning! Helmut Kohl clone staff strictly controlling all their clones (at least they trying) spreading around the world, they are very accurate with that, some of them are still NAZI type disciplined and mind controlled clones, so be careful get close with clones you will be controlled as well. Original person is not happy with those movies, images, video, rumors and etc. spreading on media in that way it would be really nice if we all will try slow down that ''actress'' career development, original Scarlett will really appreciated that. Please remember that original Scarlett's family did not authorize any activity with stolen biological materials, no matter what form it was created in it was stolen and it is stolen. It all need to be delivered to authorized personals control in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Original Scarlett never was engaged, by the way!
    Her close friend Serge G.
    P.S. CONTROLLING ACTIVITY OF ANY CLONES IS US MILITARY OPERATION.
    H.R. 534, the Human Cloning Prohibition Act of 2003, was introduced to the U.S. House of Representatives on February 5, 2003. After discussion, it was passed on February 27 by a vote of 241-155. It now moves on to the Senate for consideration. This bill makes it unlawful for any person or entity to perform or participate in human cloning, or to ship or receive embryos produced by human cloning. The penalties are imprisonment of up to 10 years and fines of $1 million or more. These now join other nations as diverse as Norway, Australia, and Germany, which had already added cloning for any purpose to their criminal code. And in Germany where it carries a penalty of five years imprisonment they know a thing or two about unethical science.
    (This is the entirety of the actual email. I couldn’t make this up.)

Free Charmed.

it's not just her according to the Institute of People Who Forgot to Take Their Medication. The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones, page 1
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Ahhh fond memories of crazy. Remember the whole Catherine Zeta Jones is an undercover news anchor spy thread? Good stuff.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Basically, somewhere in Germani lives a ScarJo lookalike. Therefore, ScarJo is a clone. This is true because germans are nazis.

That's the short version of the article.

Wtfbbq is that fuckery?
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    Basically, somewhere in Germani lives a ScarJo lookalike. Therefore, ScarJo is a clone. This is true because germans are nazis.

That's the short version of the article.
    But the clones are controlled by the US military therefore the US military are also Nazis or something...

I don't care whether she's a clone or a robot or whatever, I want the name of the surgeon who gave her those boobs because if they were fake, they're the best fakes I've ever seen and I totally want them !
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Bronze Member

Default Hello Tiny Pixie! in response for your post..

whatever you're interested is fake and made in Germany, underground team with hi-end technology in relevant aria of cosmetic medicine, they don't do commercial cosmetic surgical help, actually they are German military medics.. don't recommend considering to meet them at all, kinda scarry staff..

WTF?! Buggy?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

TAKE YOUR ANTIPSYCHOTIC MEDICATION.

(friendly tip)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information