Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Did Hilary Duff get implants?

Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    LOL. Sorry but that last statement almost made me spit out of my coffee. Thanks a lot NHKMM! You are the second person on this board who almost made me damage my computer.

Honestly I think it's hilarious that you call people deluded because we think she has implants due the very unnatural nature of her breasts. If we are deluded, then what does that make you?

Oh, here we go again. "No, YOU'RE laughable..."
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

LOL. Sorry but that last statement almost made me spit out of my coffee. Thanks a lot NHKMM! You are the second person on this board who almost made me damage my computer.

Honestly I think it's hilarious that you call people deluded because we think she has implants due the very unnatural nature of her breasts. If we are deluded, then what does that make you?

I will be the first to admit that i intitally thought she did not have implants (even in her shape magazine photoshoot, which i believe was photoshopped) but these new pics don't lie. I'm not saying she for sure 100% has implants...but the top curve of her breast does look a bit implant-ish. I know this because she probably has high profile implants, which are the same kind i have...they usually use HP implants on women who are thin and small and have a narrow natural breast width diameter. The thing about HP implants is that they give you MORE upper pole fullness and more forward projection than the standard moderate profile implants....

These new pics clearly blurr the lines of real or fake.

They do look a bit implanty recently. Could just be bloated or whatever...hell my boobs are a different size every damn week! Seriously!

... she has gained some weight back so...the weight plus push up bra and posing with her arms like that = hot boobs!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by veronabrit View Post
    I will be the first to admit that i intitally thought she did not have implants (even in her shape magazine photoshoot, which i believe was photoshopped) but these new pics don't lie. I'm not saying she for sure 100% has implants...but the top curve of her breast does look a bit implant-ish. I know this because she probably has high profile implants, which are the same kind i have...they usually use HP implants on women who are thin and small and have a narrow natural breast width diameter. The thing about HP implants is that they give you MORE upper pole fullness and more forward projection than the standard moderate profile implants....

These new pics clearly blurr the lines of real or fake.
    Thank you very, very..no very much! That's exactly what happens with women with smaller chest walls. Clearly you know your shit, so I will humbly apologise for what I said before about your posts and no it's not cause you think she might have implants that I'm apologising it's because you clearly know what you are talking about. Now if I got only get you to see this about Rihanna

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Oh, here we go again. "No, YOU'RE laughable..."
    Guess you missed the hole i cud kere less about grammur post.
    Last edited by Tati; October 2nd, 2007 at 06:42 PM.

For real... real breasts just DO NOT do that. Trust me, I've tried just out of curiosity. I can make them have a round thing, but not the complete circular thing on top like she's rocking. They just dont do that.

Thank you very, very..no very much! That's exactly what happens with women with smaller chest walls. Clearly you know your shit, so I will humbly apologise for what I said before about your posts and no it's not cause you think she might have implants that I'm apologising it's because you clearly know what you are talking about. Now if I got only get you to see this about Rihanna
    no need to apologize, we all have our disagreements. We will see about Rihanna...

They look fake to me. I was totally was sidetracked for an hour looking at all the FF posts....lol
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

let the dudes dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    But honestly, I think we can ALL admit that no matter how amazing the push-up bra, they can't create that melon-like effect on the top. Real boobs just don't do that. They push up and out, but they dont form that noticible half-circle on top.

Implants, fo' so. Surprising actually. But good for her, they are tasteful.

Oh and PS: I love how this thread was hijacked into a update-on-FF thread. I am still trying to read back on that tall tale. Were EdieBrooks and DorianGrey wrapped up in that mess too? I noticed they were both banned too and they had PMd me at various points.

Oh and WickedHo was banned too I just noticed in one of the FF catch up threads! Good thing, that person was a biatch and not in a good way. But was that wrapped up in the FF battle too???

Wow, I missed so much by taking however much time off I took.
    Yeah, I missed the whole thing too - just noticed one day that whole heap of people were "hit by the ban bus"

Those last few pics made me think that she does have a fake pair of boobs stuck to her chest.

It's a f**cking corset!
    what's wrong with you people? corset makes boobies big, up and round!

Quote Originally Posted by Shalev View Post
    It's a f**cking corset!

the thing is, not only do they look round and very high...BUT her boobs still have an adequate spacing between them. Real breasts are made of fatty tissue and so often when they are put in a corset, they are pushed up and together...so you cant really see such a defined gap between them , they look more squeezed together, almost like a little butt crack.

The difference with implants is that (especially a few months after surgery) they aren't as easy to maneuver around, so even in a corset, they wont push together and up the same way real breasts would...in fact...on young people who had little breast tissue before their augmentation, the would be high/perky all on their own. Its not that easy to push implants together the way that natural breasts can be manipulated.

all i am saying is that its a possibility, and after seeing tons and tons of implants, i can say that hers definately have that implant "look" but i also think she looks great and her boobs do too, so good for her.

^ I can tell you that I wore two different corsets in the past, one gave my breasts look like total "siliconish" [and with the space you are talking about], and the other one didn't.
    believe me that my boobies are very real, they are not even too "big" or something, just like Hilary's.

Look, im not saying i can guarantee that she has implants, all i am saying is that its a very valid possibility. In the past, when she lost tons of weight, she was very very small (A cup at the most) and shes still very thin but her breasts seem to be a good 32 C cup or so. Her breasts look very full and round and although it may be the corest, it is also possible that its implants.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalev View Post
    It's a f**cking corset!
    Nothing is wrong with us, something must be wrong with you if you cant handle other people's opinion

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information