Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Hilary Duff get implants?

Bronze Member

I don't know, I wondered about this the other day when I was looking at some pictures of her. I think she has just invested in some really good push-ups. And, while I don't think they are fake, they do seem to have gotten bigger over night. Maybe its because she is just now starting to show them off (as in wearing low cut tops) but, I don't know. I think they look awfully good for someone that lost as much weight as she did (for her frame) and then gained it back. Wouldn't that cause them to be a bit saggy?

It looks to me in the picture like she's using heavy padding because they have that hard, sort of triangular look on the bottom but with no cleavage. This is how mine looked in pictures when I was in high school and an A cup wearing EXTREMELY padded swimsuit tops in an attempt to look like I had boobs.

i love all of thepeople who claim to be a "friend of a friend " who "knows" a celebrity and then come on message boards confirming or denying rumors.

I dont think she has implants. I think they just photoshop her a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Speaking of Hilary Duff's boobs, I've always wondered about this picture taken when she was younger, I'd guess 16.

Are you guys thinking photoshop? I don't know a thing about photoshop so it looks real to me, just kind of unlikely considering how closely she guards her "good girl" Disney image. Especially then, looks like she was still doing Lizzie McGuire.
    Interesting. But it does look like photoshop. They put he head on another girls body.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

That picture of her in the green shirt was definitely photoshopped.

Yes, I remember that photo from a few years ago. It was a photoshop. The real girl has a longer, pointier nose and you can see her real hair color behind Hilary--it's a platinum blond.
    Go Habs Go!!

I guess that's good it's a photoshop job then. How depressing would it be to lose those boobs?

Quote Originally Posted by veronabrit View Post
    i love all of thepeople who claim to be a "friend of a friend " who "knows" a celebrity and then come on message boards confirming or denying rumors.
    Thats funny, i just automatically believe posters who say they know the celebrity, or a friend, whatever. I'm so stupid i think people dont lie on the internet, haha!! Although i didn't believe that person who claimed their daughter was dating matt dillon damn, he/she didn't stick around very long, thats a shame, that was entertaining.

Ha I'm always a sucker too then. I'll believe stuff like that too, if it's plausible and not too outlandish or too obviously attention-seeking. I figure, what's the harm if it's false, it was exciting and I'll never know any different anyway.

^^ I did, too. Before FF went all crazy on our asses.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I might have once believed someone who claimed to "know someone" or what-not. Again, that was pre-FF days.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Bronze Member

Well the thing is any time I decide to mention something I know, I always bare in mind that not everyone will believe me.veronabrit it really doesn't matter if you or anyone else posting in this thread believes me or not. The point is there are people here who read my posts and who I talk with outside of GR that are interested in stuff like this and who will believe it.

I have never made any outlandish or ridiculous claims about any of the celebs I have met or people whom I am friends with that work in the industry.

Whether you want to believe it or not the girl got breasts implants...lol. Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I guess that's good it's a photoshop job then.
    If you really look, it's not good at all. It looks like there is a pole in the middle of her head. I didn't catch it until I really looked at it.

^^ She's leaning against a pole, is that what you mean?

You can see it at her chin, though.
    -Bugdoll-

There's also too much of a different color hair in the pic.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information