Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christina Hendricks's Breasts Are Real, Thank You Very Much

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    So breasts just stop growing at a certain age? Mine kept growing until I was 31.
    Nooooooooo!!!

If that's true I'll probably be a 38LLL in 3 years or so!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I dunno.....I tend to think that she might be telling truth. She was obviously younger and thinner in the Playboy pics. They look natural to me.....

If they are implants, she's an idiot.

IDK...I thought they were real until I saw the Playboy picture. Even gaining 50-75 lbs (like she appears to have gained) won't make you increase that much B to C, or C to D but, not B to DDDD. Hell, I gained 150 lbs and only went up 1 bra size.
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    IDK...I thought they were real until I saw the Playboy picture. Even gaining 50-75 lbs (like shed appear to have gained) won't make you increast that much B to C, or C to D but, not B to DDDD.

Bull. My grandmother went from a small A as a young woman to an F who needed surgery.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Wasnt there something about her breasts being real because they were so round and jiggly? Im no expert but arent fake ones usually boulders that really dont move whereas real ones are something like jello?

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Wasnt there something about her breasts being real because they were so round and jiggly? Im no expert but arent fake ones usually boulders that really dont move whereas real ones are something like jello?
    That's not true. Bad fake ones, yes they look like boulders. My SIL got them done. You would never guess they were fake. Putting the implant under the muscle makes the look pretty natural. It's your real breast that's "jiggly".
    Even gaining 50-75 lbs (like she appears to have gained) won't make you increase that much B to C, or C to D but, not B to DDDD. Hell, I gained 150 lbs and only went up 1 bra size.
    I don't see that she's gained that much weight which is why I vote fake. She looks to be about 30 pounds heavier than in the Playboy pic. That little weight gain isn't all going to go straight to your breasts. I wish it did!

My breasts are real, too. But they aren't squished on my chestage area located about six inches underneath my chin!

I have all sorts of various undergarments for the girls, including underwire bras, but my boobage sets on my chestage area where it should.

Of course, I don't have any extra mammarial fat to push up.

IDK...I thought they were real until I saw the Playboy picture. Even gaining 50-75 lbs (like she appears to have gained) won't make you increase that much B to C, or C to D but, not B to DDDD. Hell, I gained 150 lbs and only went up 1 bra size.
    Depends where you put the weight on, I went from a small B to a generous D & I'm fairly pearshaped...
    Free Charmed.

Well, everyone's different obviously, but I went from a DD (as a later teen/early twenties) to a G. I have probably put on about 20 lbs since I was a DD....it just all went to my boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Depends where you put the weight on, I went from a small B to a generous D & I'm fairly pearshaped...
    What I wound't give to gain weight in my boobs - my ass is another story
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

^^ I feel your pain, that's why I mentioned the pearshapedness, imagine the size of my arse! Lol!
    Free Charmed.

Sorry Novice but that cracked me up!
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    ^^ I feel your pain, that's why I mentioned the pearshapedness, imagine the size of my arse! Lol!

All the weight that was in my arse went to my boobs

Dont get me wrong, I love being a DD - but it looks odd with no ass or hips...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I dunno, it depends. Mine did exactly that between the ages of 17 and, well, 29 (but even before my two pregnancies). It's not even that my weight gain went straight to my boobs - in fact they kind of snuck up on me, and I did put on weight all over. But, well, there they are...
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    So breasts just stop growing at a certain age? Mine kept growing until I was 31.
    Agree, I was barely an A cup until 25ish or so. Now I am a 32DD and am constantly asked if I've had implants. Half the time I just say yes to shut people up. I think that is such a rude question to ask. I good bra goes a long way. I doubt people would ask me if they were fake if they saw me without a bra.

I have had PS, but not fake tatas. If they are fake, I want my money back.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information