Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Breast reduction surgery

finally fits with your Name, LynnieD
    -

LynnieD-cup.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Ohhh just read about all this. Congrats, Lynnie! Must be such a relief!
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

so are mine huge huge they are in european things about 75G, they used to be 80-85G or H or something weird like that.

so when they do the surgery can they fix the saggy boob thing? mine are not hugely saggy, guys say not almost at all and that they are great. but i would love to have like just D cup. I have considered that wouldnt it be great to get breast reduction but put silicones so they would be really perky? i like perky tits, but i like girls with lean body and small tits, short brunettes with small tits, little titties with little nipples ready to nibbled.

i do get mesmerized by big tits as well, but i prefer cute little girls.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

if you're a G you'll never be small, even if you have a reduction. your surgeon will tell you how small he can get you but it probably won't be less than a D.
    and yes, they are very perky after surgery, implants aren't necessary at all.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

hmm, thats kinda of a bummer.

but to be honest i dont understand boobie things because i have seen some boobs that people say are dd or something but they look way bigger. but then mine dont really look that huge, i dont know how much i dont notice it because i try to make them look smaller with the way i dress, otherwise i look like a hooker or just a typical english chav.

My boobs are kinda not so outward going but more just in a big area. dont know how to explain. they are just bigger than they look.

or maybe these girls with smaller boobs use push ups and stuff, i look ridicilous with those. like two huge boobiemonsters bursting from my chest.

sorry to be boring with the boobietalk.

oh and thanks sputnik for the info. so u have had reduction as well?

yep. had mine when i was around 18 and couldn't be happier with the results. i wasn't that big, probably a large d or dd and now i'm a small c.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

so how long ago was that? did they do it with removing the nipple and putting it back? is the scarring visible? how about have u had kids? i wonder how the boobs can take that?

after i have had kids im definetly having that done, i can just imagine how my boobs would drag on the ground after breastfeeding.

so with your boobs they have stayed c cup and you have been complitely happy with them?

Bumping my own thread!

I had the surgery exactly one year ago yesterday---and I will be having my 1st Mammo since before the surgery on Friday this week. I am nervous due to the scarring and where they clamp down on the boobs, but I'm sure I'll be fine.

Just wanted to say to those who are thinking of having this done---it was a hard surgery (for me anyway) but worth it and while I am still getting used to the smaller tata's, its so nice to not have to buy XL shirts to accomodate those suckers. I still feel semi trapped in a big boob body, but not in a bad way.

If anyone else decides to do this, please share your experience if you feel comfortable doing so.

Thanks again ladies for all your support and shoulders to cry on!

It's been a year? Wow, time flies!

Glad you are feeling fine. How many new clothes did you shop this year?
    -

I don;t know why you had such a rough go, Lynnie. My elderly aunt breezed through! I am just glad it is behind you and you can buy all the styles you want in your real size! Dressing to suit your boobs has to be a real pain. You have really done well!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I don;t know why you had such a rough go, Lynnie. My elderly aunt breezed through! I am just glad it is behind you and you can buy all the styles you want in your real size! Dressing to suit your boobs has to be a real pain. You have really done well!
    Well, most of my issues were from the anesthesia and the fact that I had little help w/small kids. Kinda hard to give kids baths when you can't lift your arms (gee, wonder why the stitches gave me such a problem too?) and can't keep down the pain medication because you're so sick from anesthesia...NO, NOT BITTER ABOUT IT. haha

Anyway, had my first mammo since the surgery. The good news: didn't hurt at all like I thought it might. Hell, it was much easier than with the old ones. They took probably 8-10 shots total. And then did a sonogram on them. And now I just got a call that they want me to go to a 'breast surgeon' for more testing. Never been to one before, so this is all new. Is this who would do a biopsy if needed? Or would that be someone else?

I know its probably nothing, just looking for info on the breast surgeon stuff since I know far too many chicks here have had to go through tons of shitty boob procedures.

Yes, a breast surgeon did my biopsy (needle biopsy ,which sounds hurtful but you can't feel it!)
    Anyway, in your case with fresh scar tissue, it is probably hard to tell what is what and of course, they take no chances. Get this done asap, because the waiting stress is worse than anything!
    Everytime they have found something on mine, they refer to it as "an area of concern". Doesn't sound like they used that term with you, so I am thinking scar tissue is blocking some small area.
    The breast surgeon is your friend. Twice mine ruled out anything on the spot & I just had to have a mamo in 6 months, nothing there by then!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

When I read your post Lynnie I immediately thought to myself "I wonder how much scar tissue she has going on" especially since you said your before boobs were very dense?

I've said it before & I'll probably say it again but if they didn't make you an immediate appointment or then next day, don't worry (easy for me to say I know!). If there is something wrong you will hear too soon; but I know it's an area of concern for you.
    Free Charmed.

I agree with Nov and mcjag, its just a lot of dense breast and scar tissue keeping them from getting a good look.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information