Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Breast reduction surgery

At last!! What a long haul. Now, on with the summer and just a friendly reminder: All those cute clothes go on sale July 5th. Start planning and stock up!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

So glad for you,dear,you will feel better with each passing day,long as you dont overdo it,you hear me?
    Oh and i used a bit of lipstick last night!!!!!!!!!!
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Yay Lynnie glad you are feeling better(even if only a little) here's hoping the rest of the healing goes quickly.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

So glad things are on the up xxx
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Finally some good news! I'm so glad you're feeling better!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hope each day gets better and better for you

Yay Lynnie!!! I am really glad your boobies are cooperating with you better now
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

Woot! Great news Lynnie!
    I'm a bit surprised that your boobage grew in after your 20s but maybe it happened after you had your children?
    I'm glad that you are recovering, it does take time, keep being steady, after all the set bs is you've had you probably still need to be a bit careful?
    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    So glad for you,dear,you will feel better with each passing day,long as you dont overdo it,you hear me?
    Oh and i used a bit of lipstick last night!!!!!!!!!!
    Woot for Effie too! That's good news Effie. It takes such a time when ones self image has been so damaged. Keep doing your exercises & stuff sweets x
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Woot! Great news Lynnie!
    I'm a bit surprised that your boobage grew in after your 20s but maybe it happened after you had your children?
    I'm glad that you are recovering, it does take time, keep being steady, after all the set bs is you've had you probably still need to be a bit careful?
    Oh yea.....from kids and just generally gaining weight. I seemed to gain weight in the tit area easily. I remember right after I got married (weighed about 115 lbs) my boobs suddenly didn't fit in my bras....and then realized gee, non of my clothes fit either. Had gained 10+ lbs in a matter of months. Sucks.

But yes, feeling good. Not 100%, but darned better! Go back to my surgeon on Tuesday for a check up, hopefully be 'cleared' for all activity and get my super awesome 'after shot'. Still taking it easy I promise!

Good!
    I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better about your recovery and that you're improving.
    Free Charmed.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Oh yea.....from kids and just generally gaining weight. I seemed to gain weight in the tit area easily. I remember right after I got married (weighed about 115 lbs) my boobs suddenly didn't fit in my bras....and then realized gee, non of my clothes fit either. Had gained 10+ lbs in a matter of months. Sucks.

But yes, feeling good. Not 100%, but darned better! Go back to my surgeon on Tuesday for a check up, hopefully be 'cleared' for all activity and get my super awesome 'after shot'. Still taking it easy I promise!
    So do you like them??
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    So do you like them??
    Hard to answer right now. I like that they aren't so huge, but don't like how I am uncomfortable in other ways (stitches area/under the arms). I am pretty scarred up so it ain't pretty to look at either, but overall, yes I like them. I know its going to be a work in progress for awhile, so I'm sure I will really like em!

A*O

The scars will fade, especially the one around your nipple. I still have some scarring under the tits but it's hidden in the crease and it's faded to 'normal' skin colour anyway. Have you tried the pencil test yet? I passed with flying colours for the first time in my life!!!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Ok, just got back from the surgeon... and got my awesome glamour after shots taken.

He sat me down and showed me my 'before' pics...startling. No words. Couldn't believe that was actually ME. How the hell did I walk around with those things???
    I have a little extra scarring in a certain area--that will be noticeable....but he said to give it 6 months and if I am still unhappy then he can 'take the scar off' in a matter of a few minutes, in the office, with Novicane. I agreed.

I did NOT get measured yet. But did stop at fucking JCPenney but they didn't have anyone AVAILABLE...so...I guessed on a size, bought two and I was wrong. So back they go and I will get 'professionally' measured then. I am bigger than I thought...I thought for sure a C, but I might be a D or bigger.

Here's my final words: I am right now, wearing a bikini that I have had for 15 yrs. I haven't worn it in probably close to 10 yrs. I think I tried to stuff myself in it a few years ago but clearly could not....but always kept it because, you know...I'm gonna lose 20lbs and tada--then I can wear it again! Welp, lost 10lbs so far (6 in boob alone) and tada--I can WEAR IT!! And if I do say so myself, I don't look half bad for an old broad who really shouldn't be wearing a bikini in the first place. Course I won't leave the house in it...just wanted you all to know I CAN ACTUALLY wear it!

Thank you all for going on my journey with me! The support and ass kicking is exactly whatthe doctor ordered!

A hearty *cheers* to you all!

fgg

yippee! it sounds like you are well on your way now. hopefully, the scars & pain will fade shortly and it will all be just a memory as you bounce around with your new boobs.

Thread Information