Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Breast reduction surgery

You seriously need to slow down,dont you think you re able to do what you used to.
    It will take time,you need to look after yourself MORE,you just listen to me.(says the idiot who thought spring cleaning the house was a good idea and ended up on her back with vertigo)
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

i've just catched up on the whole thread. i really hope you're feeling better today lynnie.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Lynnie, hope you're taking it easy and feeling better! You take care of everyone else but you gotta take care of you first!

Pulled a bunch of stitches on my left breast....I am SO OVER THIS SHIT. OVER ALL OF IT. The pain and the bullshit. I am extremely frustrated by it all.

And please do not tell me to get a sitter--when was the last time you have tried to find a sitter for 2 kids on short notice? EXACTLY. They are in school--or not available. It isn't nearly as easy as it sounds.

GOD I AM FRUSTRATED. And tired. And angry. And sick of being in pain.

I don't know what to do....I seriously don't. I am just at my wits end with all this.

Rant over. Thanks for listening...

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    And please do not tell me to get a sitter--when was the last time you have tried to find a sitter for 2 kids on short notice? EXACTLY. They are in school--or not available. It isn't nearly as easy as it sounds.
    sorry lynnie if you can't get a sitter, are there any day care centers around that you can drop the kids off for a few hours? the kids would probably think it was fun to hang out with some new kids and play.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

im sorry too, i wish i had a better answer for you

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time, Lynnie. I wish this were easier for you. Any chance the in-laws can have an after school activity with the wee ones to give you bit of a respite? I know how easy it is for all of us to tell you to take it easy, but I also know you have a life that needs to be lived. Big hugs and hope that day gets better!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I hope it gets better too real fast, are you healing ok besides the stitches coming apart? I didn't know stitches were so easy to pull! that sounds really awful and painful, I wish there was something we could do or say to ease everything for you

^I feel the same way.. we'd love to help.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Jesus, I'm so sorry I can't do anything to help. I totally would. How is the vomiting, has that returned? I'm really hoping and praying that you start feeling better ASAP.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Lynnie, I'm sorry. I wish I could do something to help you. If I didn't live clear across the country from you, I would be there in a nanosecond. I pray that this gets better for you immediately and you get some relief.

A*O

Stop being Super Mom and TELL (not ask) your husband/inlaws you need some help while you heal or you'll end up back in hospital. I'm frankly amazed they are being so clueless. Ripping out stiches means you are overdoing it. This was major surgery and it takes time to convalesce properly.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Pulled a bunch of stitches on my left breast....I am SO OVER THIS SHIT. OVER ALL OF IT. The pain and the bullshit. I am extremely frustrated by it all.

GOD I AM FRUSTRATED. And tired. And angry. And sick of being in pain.

I don't know what to do....I seriously don't. I am just at my wits end with all this.

Rant over. Thanks for listening...
    Lynnie. I did not mean an ordinary baby sitter! Please type in "home helpers" in your search. A list of non medical helpers should come right up. Call them. You have to rest. I do not know why this is happening to you. It is not fair and you deserve far better! I could just weep. You MUST rest,rest,rest.
    If you want me to find someone for you, pm me.
    I wish all of us were nearby you! We could send Alice to run errands while Effie, Beeyotch and I could boss you around. Everyone else could cook things, arrange flowers and when you wake up we would all giggle.
    I am so sorry you have to go through this!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Holy crap. I wish I lived closer. I'd clean, cook for you and drink all the vodka you can't drink. I'm so sorry that you're going through this mess. I hope you get better soon.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

please let mcjag help you find someone who can really help you! you have to put yourself first right now, it's the best thing you can do for your family.

Thread Information