Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Breast reduction surgery

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ I can totally understand that t13nif, of wanting to get very small implants... thats why I try so hard at my chest muscle exercises in the gym, but I've heard from trainers that chest muscles are so hard for women to do much with, damnit.

have you ever heard of the gummi bear implant? I wanna actually feel one of those on someone and see them, seems like they'd be less likely to sag w/ time like regular sack implants but i don't even know if they still make them or whatever, I just saw something about them not that long ago and they looked appealing
    Yeah, they are some type of cohesive gel sillicone implant. Supposed to be very realistic and subtle and good for women without a lot of breast tissue. They would definitely be the ones i would want. I'm such a chickenshit though. I have had several plastic surgeries but this one just freaks me out for some reason.

Lynnie, i'm so happy for your new tatas. It's funny about now you will be able to buy cute summer tops and dresses. Now i am so flat i have to dress to hide myself, too, different reason .
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

There is an echo in here.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Apparently its something new (I had certainly never heard of it previously) called Nucynta. Its a non-opiate drug...and when I heard that I was like WHOA WAIT A MINUTE HERE, I want some Opiates dammit! But the surgeon thought the opiates might be behind some of the nausea. Boo
    Anyway, its pretty decent. Damn thing came with like 5 pages of possible side effects though--scared me to death. So instead of taking 2 at a time, I only take 1 (and it says either take 1 or 2).

My boobs just feel so damn weird.....I cannot explain it.
    Lynnie, instead of buying a bunch of new clothes, it would be neat if you could have a tittay party! tell all your friends your new size and make them buy you cute little summery tops.. Man, I'd have me a "Teeny-Tiny-Tittay-Partay" in a heartbeat... yeah, maybe when I get my tits done, I'll do it close to my birthday...
    Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i bet they feel strange because the nerves were cut.
    Yeah, it'll all reconnect. A friend of mine who had it done said that the first time her nipples got hard afterward was the weirdest thing.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

I am so happy for you. You will have so much fun buying regular clothes and bras and not having to rule out so many items of clothing.

My oldest daughter got a reduction about 2 years ago at age 18. Best thing she ever did. She is mad, though, because she is still a D.

My youngest (about 17) needs a reduction even more--I think her boobs are even bigger and she has a severe asymmetry. The plastic surgeon who did my older daughter thinks the younger one is plenty old enough, and she was planning on having it done this spring, but then our insurance changed and everything got effed up.

Nucynta is actually an opiate, but it also has another mechanism of action via norepinephrine, so it's supposedly effective with a much lower amount of opioid medication. It is supposedly to be less constipating and have fewer GI effects than straight opioids, so it is interesting to hear how it's working for you.

Lynnie - don't forget that you're still compensating for them being their old size... That must add to the weirdness factor, surely?
    Free Charmed.

I had a numb feeling for about 6 months and did not have any sensation in my nipples for about that long too. That part frightened me but the feeling did come back. I had residual pain for about a year but it was usually right before I got my period and my breast were swollen and tender.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

OMG I am having some severe pain today. Shooting pains on my side into my boobs. REALLY bad. I am sure this is all part of it, but dammit, it hurts. And I have taken pain rx. Yikes...do not like!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    OMG I am having some severe pain today. Shooting pains on my side into my boobs. REALLY bad. I am sure this is all part of it, but dammit, it hurts. And I have taken pain rx. Yikes...do not like!!!!!
    I cannot believe all the trouble you have had! My elderly aunt had NONE of this and she had huge bosoms!
    This will all be worth it, I swear.
    I am so sorry this has hit you!
    Maybe you' best call your doctor and just see if this needs looking at. You do not want an infection setting up.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

i remember getting these weird shooting pains, almost like electric jolts, mostly on the sides of my boobs. they would come on suddenly and last a couple of seconds at most and then go away. they weren't severe though, i mean, they hurt but it wasn't intolerable. i stopped taking pain meds a couple of days after the surgery and it wasn't like a constant pain. still annoying though. the really painful ones didn't last long and then i would still get them but much less painful, and gradually less and less of them until they went away altogether.
    sorry you seem to be having a rougher time of it. but the pain will go away, i promise. and you'll be left with smaller, awesome, perky boobehs!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

awwww Lynnie, sorry, just think this will all be a memory soon enough and like Sputty said, you'll have an awesome rack that I must get pics of lol

It really didn't sound like Lynnie until she mentioned the good medication. Then I knew she was feeling better and ready to roll.

Don't over do it!

Lynnie - how's your boobs?? better, I hope!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Lynnie - you ok? You haven't been on much and I'm getting worried. You missed the ousting of estonia.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Lynnie is fine, she tweeted this morning.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Good to hear. Thanks!

Thread Information