Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Breast reduction surgery

Really sounds like the worst is over. It will be good for you to find out definitely what made you so sick so you can know for the future. Great that people are stepping up and helping out.

Lynnie I hope by the time you read this you are feeling much better. I also hope that someone else is figuring out the logistics of preschool so you can kick back and relax. Take care of yourself!

Hugs,Lynnie. You are being so brave!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I was watching your thread and I saw your updates, I hope things are going better. I'm so glad your in-laws are being so supportive when I imagine things are really hard for you taking care of yourself, let alone the girls. Hugs to you, you are a strong woman! Hang in there and ask for tons of help right now.

Lynnie-we have seveal groups here who will come and help out, even run errands and cook dinner. One is called Home Instead. Check you local listings and get help! For longer than you think you need it. Ours just charges $67 for 4 hours-any day, any time.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ wow great input Mcjag!

and Deaddwarf!

Thank you for updating it's really interesting to hear from such a surgery in real time.
    Wish you all the best Lynnie and hope you'll feeling better from minute to minute now. I'm glad you get support from your beloved ones. Takes a little weight from the shoulders...
    -

I've been thinking of you and I hope this minor setback will just be a forgotten memory soon because you'll be so glad you did it and wondered why you didn't do it sooner Take care of yourself, and milk this fussing over you by your hub and in-laws as long as you can. I think they're just glad you're ok and they'll also realise how much you really do xx
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Gosh Lynnie, its verrry scary when a surgeon says that to you, thank goodness that he just wanted to check you out. Anisthetic can effect us in a number of ways, I guess that you got more because of them needed to work longer on you and with the blood loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I'm glad things are looking a little brighter today. I think they'll get better and better every day. And I'm thrilled your hubs and in-laws finally stepped up and became the parent and grandparents that you needed them to be.

Take it easy and be kind to yourself.
    You know, it struck me reading Laurent's post - I bet that your hubby & in-laws think that you are an AWESOME mom and never think that you might (normally) need help or support. When you are so well organised and efficient it could be quite intimidating for them? Hopefully this will help them feel that you are happy to accept their help when you're fit & well & boobielishious! Be kind to you! x
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Laurent! Please! Can we just say bosom??
    No. Lynnie will have bodacious tatas(proper term) not bosoms.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Yay Lynnie! I'm so proud of you. Even if its a pain in the ass now, I believe you'll be so much happier than before. Just imagine being able to run without slapping yourself in the face with a boob. Wearing a bikini top without every perv on the beach waiting for something to plop out!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Keeping you in my thoughts Lynnie!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yay Lynnie! I'm so proud of you. Even if its a pain in the ass now, I believe you'll be so much happier than before. Just imagine being able to run without slapping yourself in the face with a boob. Wearing a bikini top without every perv on the beach waiting for something to plop out!
    I dont think that the pain is in her arse... Just saying...
    Free Charmed.

Anatomy isn't everyone's strong suit though.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Well hub is off to work today--left late though, so he got the 7 yr old on the bus and got them both breakfast. Papa (FIL) is taking 4 yr old to Preschool in a bit and may stick around when he returns home w/her. Not sure. Have dinner in the freezer already, so it should be ok today. Going to try to snooze a bit while little one is at school. I cannot believe how wiped out I (still) feel. Still pretty uncomfortable all around though. The pain stuff is barely taking the edge off. I'm pretty damn disappointed in that--was hoping for the GOOD stuff. Might have to make a case for that when I see the Surgeon tomorrow.

And I thought I had mentioned this, but guess I didn't--the surgeon has called me a minimum of 6 times over the weekend. The nurses at the surgical center called twice. I feel like I am in good hands and with people who care. Makes a big difference.

Thread Information