Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Boob job at 17?

Default Re: Boob job at 17?

Quote Originally Posted by moomies
    I think you need to work on your self esteem if you are wanting a boob job at 17...there are other alternatives to help you gain confidence and rethink about your body image. If I was a doctor, I'd prescribe some therapy instead to young ppl wanting PS.
    There should be a law barring minors from getting breast implants. It's a completely unnecessary surgery, unless you got your tits bitten off by a shark, or if they were mangled by the flesh-eating virus. But if you're 17 and your tits are just fine, THEN GET SOME GODDAMNED THERAPY and WAIT until you turn 18. Because you know what? If my daughter asks for fake tits, the bitch is gonna pay for them herself. Not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale
    Getting implants was purely asthetic for me, for my own happiness---like getting a facial.
    Bullshit. Weren't you the one complaining about being flat-chested before you got the implants?

Darling...mind your station... you seem combative and thus, sans manières. Didn't you learn Rhetoric at country club summer camp as a child? *Pa shaaw...Poof Begone*
    Ok, now I KNOW this chick is full o' shit!! Ain't no damn way the _____ has got money! Who you tryin' to fool with this French crap?
    Mental note: When in doubt, speak French to make people think you have class.

ETA: It seems the money would have been better spent honing those computer skills, Femme. Clearly, judging from your inability to properly quote other posters, an increase in your boob size has resulted in a decrease in your mental capacity. I guess in your case, it's true: Breast size and IQ are inversely proportional.

I dont really like to make it a habit of talking to people from Canada as Im sure you'll understand...ciao
    Dumbass.
    Last edited by WickedHo; April 4th, 2006 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    There should be a law barring minors from getting breast implants. It's a completely unnecessary surgery, unless you got your tits bitten off by a shark, or if they were mangled by the flesh-eating virus. But if you're 17 and your tits are just fine, THEN GET SOME GODDAMNED THERAPY and WAIT until you turn 18. Because you know what? If my daughter asks for fake tits, the bitch is gonna pay for them herself. Not me.
    Some surgeons looking to make the $$$$ will operate on just about anyone. They are in the minority. Most of us require that the patient be an adult. There are also adult women with really beautiful breasts that seek surgery. The line between that which is reasonable and that which is unreasonable is not always that easy to draw. Laws are kinda meaningless without enforcement. So I understand that which you are saying, but it would be very difficult to do that which you describe.

Wait until youve had kids............Britney couldnt breast feed due to severed milk ducts (allegedly) although other mums have no problems........would you want to risk it...choice is yours?..........but as all of us mums know....boobs DO change after pregnancy and tend to point downwards so a little help afterwards isnt a bad thing!!
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

SVZ

rip, snip and zip!

Hit By Ban Bus!

She is just too young to make an informed decision.

Not at 17. She is still growing. I was flat chested most of my life and I got boobs when I was 18/19. I was a real late bloomer and all those fukers who made fun of me now chase me around! hahahahahaha!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information