Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boob job at 17?

Default Re: Boob job at 17?

My parents would not have paid for boob enhancement when I was 17 any more than they would have paid for me to have my hair lightened/straightened/whatever every 3 weeks. We were taught that everyone had things about themselves that they liked, and things they wished they could change. And that is how it goes. You had to learn to do the best with what you had, and that was it. Now that I am an adult, I do color my hair, but I am content enough with my body that I am not planning on any surgery for it. If I could wave a wand and change things, yes, there are things I would change, but I can accept them enough that I don't need to cut them off or make them smaller or larger.
    Keep passing the open windows.

[quote=DeChayz]OK, sweetheart, a little reality check here, gotta reel you back in cos obviously you've lost touch with planet earth. Going to the dentist, while not the most pleasant experience in the world is far from "invasive or painful". Might wanna look into switching dentists if that's the case. You cannot compare (non-reconstructive) plastic surgery to dentistry, since although your teeth with suffer from neglect, I highly doubt your tits will fall off if you don't get them stuffed.

Lmao...Well I personally have never had a cavity, but I did have my wisdom teeth removed and it didn't feel so hot...I'd rather have a boob job.

"And I'm very happy for you that you can just dig into your pocket change to buy a new pair"
    Thanks, me too.

"Your daddy must be so proud to have such an independent and self-sufficient daughter."
    Sounds like you're from the "other side of the tracks" and I dont want to get mugged so I'll just let you be while I enjoy my lifestyle...*smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale
    Sounds like you're from the "other side of the tracks" and I dont want to get mugged so I'll just let you be while I enjoy my lifestyle...*smooches*
    Not that I would expect you to follow, but being from "the wrong side of the tracks" as you so charmingly put it is not a prerequisite for getting something called a "job". That's J-O-B. I'd love to wait for you to run along and look it up, but I got places to go. You know, my friends and I like to rob liquor stores for fun on the weekends. Mugging is so 2004

Darling...mind your station... you seem combative and thus, sans manières. Didn't you learn Rhetoric at country club summer camp as a child? *Pa shaaw...Poof Begone*
    Last edited by Femmefatale; March 24th, 2006 at 10:34 PM.

Bronze Member

This discussion is hilarious. Femmefatale you sound like a 12 year old NOW, it worries me to think of how mature you were at 17 (if you're even for real). Parents paying for boob jobs is ridiculous. It is completely unnecessary and sends out a bad message: Whatever you don't like about your life, money can fix it. Never mind how smart, nice or funny you are, it's more important to have big boobs. Not to mention the spoiling, who the hell would even have the nerve to ask for a boob job? I'd be way too embarrassed to expect my parents to pay for something like that. Likewise, hair appointments every 3 weeks. If I wanted that at 17, I paid for it. There is a big difference between want and need. Dental procedures are necessary, breast implants are not.
    Also, 17 IS way too young to make such important decisions. At 17 if I had been offered free plastic surgery I may well have had a boob job and a nose job. Now, at 21 I am glad I never had the chance. My nose suits my face as it is and big boobs would just get on my nerves because I like to wear thin strapped tops etc.

Quote Originally Posted by stargal
    Whatever you don't like about your life, money can fix it.
    Youre doing what everyone else does and reading waaaay to much into this. I got breast implants bc I thought Id look better with bigger boobs...not bc I had some issue with my life lol, its really not that deep...

. "Not to mention the spoiling, who the hell would even have the nerve to ask for a boob job?" Um, me. And I got it too!

"Likewise, hair appointments every 3 weeks. If I wanted that at 17, I paid for it". Well that sucks for you. And yes, hair appts are necessary every three weeks to keep the roots at bay.

"There is a big difference between want and need. Dental procedures are necessary, breast implants are not." So youre saying that you have never purchased anything you "wanted", and that everything you have is due only to necessity...so u dont own any makeup, or magazines, or tvs...and u eat only what u NEED to live never an overabundance of food or any beverage other than water,etc etc...? Correct?

" At 17 if I had been offered free plastic surgery I may well have had a boob job and a nose job. Now, at 21 I am glad I never had the chance."

EXACTLY! The only difference is that at 24, I am THRILLED that I have implants and had the chance. And dont lie to yourself, u WISH you had both right now and you probably will forever, or until you find a way to it them

"My nose suits my face as it is" I'll bet a stipen thats NOT true

and big boobs would just get on my nerves because I like to wear thin strapped tops etc. What does that mean?
    ROFL
    Last edited by Femmefatale; March 28th, 2006 at 11:49 PM.

Bronze Member

ROFL at you, you idiot. Obviously everything I buy isn't necessary but I don't ask my parents for that crap! How embarrassing for you that you are incapable of being self sufficient.
    I wonder how your over dyed hair looks now after so many years of dying it every 3 weeks. Probably brittle and straw like! You are not supposed to dye it that often! Hope you can afford a good wig in a few years when it all falls out. Luckily I didn't need to mess around with my hair as is naturally a nice color with natural highlights, and in great condition! Every time I go to the hairdresser's they literally can't believe how naturally shiny and straight it is. You can't buy that.
    Actually no I am glad I never got any surgery! Most people with nose jobs look downright ridiculous and freaky! I had the normal complexes and paranoia when I was 17 but now I see it was all in my head! I get plenty of attention right now and plenty of work as a photographer's model. I could now afford to get surgery tomorrow WITH MY OWN MONEY if I wanted, but I wouldn't even consider it! I'd hate to have big boobs with the heat here. All I hear is people complaining about how gross and sweaty they get, and how their back hurts because of them. Not to mention, wearing little cute tops looks SUPER trashy if you have big boobs! Maybe you like looking like a 50 cent whore, hun, but I certainly wouldn't.

And BTW maybe you could use some of your 5% brain capacity to work out how to use the functions of this board properly xx

Quote Originally Posted by stargal
    Obviously everything I buy isn't necessary but I don't ask my parents for that crap!" Ok, so now youre saying that its OK to buy things and do things out of 'selfish desire' rather than necessity as long you pay for it yourself? ...Just trying to got this "philosophy" down accurately since last time you argued against all things that werent necessary.

How embarrassing for you that you are incapable of being self sufficient."
    Who said anything about being incapeable?

I wonder how your over dyed hair looks now after so many years of dying it every 3 weeks. Probably brittle and straw like!" No, Silly, bc weekly Kerastase treatments keep it brilliantly healthy...and my fabulous colorist first coats my hair with kerastase prior to highlighting =)

You are not supposed to dye it that often! Hope you can afford a good wig in a few years when it all falls out." ROFL ok, youre insane

Luckily I didn't need to mess around with my hair as is naturally a nice color with natural highlights, and in great condition!" Yes you sound lovely!

Every time I go to the hairdresser's they literally can't believe how naturally shiny and straight it is. You can't buy that." OMG are u being serious right now? lol wow

Actually no I am glad I never got any surgery! Most people with nose jobs look downright ridiculous and freaky! I had the normal complexes and paranoia when I was 17 but now I see it was all in my head! I get plenty of attention right now and plenty of work as a photographer's model." ROFL wow did I strike a nerve or WHAT! Im sure you are straight up centerfold sweetheart, really, I do!

I could now afford to get surgery tomorrow WITH MY OWN MONEY if I wanted," Well Id certainly hope so given that youve been working for so long and that boob jobs arent exactly commanding big money either

but I wouldn't even consider it! I'd hate to have big boobs with the heat here. All I hear is people complaining about how gross and sweaty they get," ROFL I dont know where youre from, but it sounds like you need to find new friends

and how their back hurts because of them. Not to mention, wearing little cute tops looks SUPER trashy if you have big boobs! Maybe you like looking like a 50 cent whore, hun, but I certainly wouldn't." Yeah I can tell you are all around high society

And BTW maybe you could use some of your 5% brain capacity to work out how to use the functions of this board properly". yes, you can work the gossiprocks message board better than I, congratulations, thats HUGE! Nobel Prize is in the mail =) xx
    Honey...youre having a flip out...its going to be ok, this is cyberspace...Im not the cheerleaders who didn't invite you to their parties in highschool, or the better looking chick who stole your boyfriend that youre still bitter about and need to get over. I maintain that you would LOVE to have BOTH surgeries right now and I think you should.

But if youre as lovely as you keep INSISTING you are, then you really should resist flying off the handle and getting so testy
    Last edited by Femmefatale; March 29th, 2006 at 10:40 PM.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

PC free gang?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Femmefatale: don't you know it's very bad "manières" to be boastful and vain? If that is all your money has bought, besides the fake body parts, you are living proof that money does not buy class. Or even good taste.

Paris, is that you?^^^

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze
    Femmefatale: don't you know it's very bad "manières" to be boastful and vain? If that is all your money has bought, besides the fake body parts, you are living proof that money does not buy class. Or even good taste.
    I dont really like to make it a habit of talking to people from Canada as Im sure you'll understand...ciao

But you do make it a habit to come brand new onto a board and insult long time posters by being personally insulting? In addition to new tits, your parents should have bought you that personality transplant you so badly need. Go back wherever you came from.
    Keep passing the open windows.

Just ignore her.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow53
    But you do make it a habit to come brand new onto a board and insult long time posters by being personally insulting? In addition to new tits, your parents should have bought you that personality transplant you so badly need. Go back wherever you came from.
    That's why I mentioned PC free (if anyone remembers it from APS), they like to come invade or something and call ppl bitter jealous fatties
    A*O quick, post your fave pic of Baller8 wearing pink lip gloss!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information