Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie's breasts NSFW

I also think she's had implants. Here's a comparison

She has lost a fair bit of weight since the earlier photos, yet her breasts look bigger in the gold liquid shot.
    When you compare these photos to this one below, I think it's safe to say she's had implants:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the liquid pic!!!!!

If she indeed has implants, I suggest she went and sued the surgeon's ass off! Botch job in that case...

Novice: fair is fair We'd never know

i don't think she has had implants, her body shape is very strange... a thick short waist with a concave stomach.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I say real...and bloody tremendous.

Don't know if anyone posted this, but she was also topless in Taking Lives.

Obviously, NSFW:

http://img88.exs.cx/img88/8314/A_Jol...ingLives03.jpg

That liquid gold picture isn't really a good one to go by. She shot that with motion capture, and they most likely enhanced her for the finished product.

I've heard on more than one occasion that she had them done for her role in Tomb Raider, and then had them taken out. Could just be a really great push-up bra, though.
    I saw a film today, oh boy.

She was padded in tombraider, due to the size of the graphic characture.
    C'mon, I'm not so flat chested to begin with. When I wear a tight T-shirt, I look a certain way. So it wasn't like we had to completely change me. You know, we just had to enhance me a little.

I'm a 36C. Lara, she's a 36D. And in the game, she's a double D, so we took her down some. But we did give her a bit of padding there. For me, it was simply one size. So it was like having a padded bra. But no, I am not flat chested anyway.

So we still made it Lara Croft, but we didn't go to any extremes. And Lara doesn't apologize for herself, and for having that, you know, recognizable shape. So I'm not going to apologize for her either. Personally, I wouldn't want those breasts. They seem kinda funny to me.

But we did want to put in something for those hardcore game fans. Lara has those big breasts in the game. We didn't want to make them as big as in the game, but at the same time we didn't want to take away from her the things that are, you know, her trademarks.
    Angelina Jolie on Filling Lara Croft's Shoes and D-size Cups (NY Rock Interview)
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i kinda lean towards fake only cuz she's skinny as fuck (or at least she's had them done before and maybe they're natural now, or maybe they just look big on her tiny frame but are small on a regular person)...but then again, i really dont know

I think they're real.

I say real. The pics above kind of prove it to me. The topless shot and then the liquid gold show the exact same shape and hang.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I've never thought hers were fake - I just don't see anything about them that says anything other than "real". *ducks*
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonlady View Post
    Her boobs could be mostly tissue, in which case the little fat she loses from that area doesn't make a huge difference. That's why some skinny chicks have really big boobs; it's tissue not fat.
    Not according to my gyn -- she says breasts are mostly fat. When I was thin I wore a 32DD, now I am heavier and I am a 38G.

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    Gia is ancient history. I have a feeling the current ones are fake, because she is WAY too skinny and sickly looking now to have those tits. Not sure, but that is the impression I get. Besides, she doesn't look like she would shy away from PS
    I'm sure she's had ps, definitely the nose. Made it thinner and squarer.

In the first topless pic, they look real. Real brests are pendulous, fake ones look like a half of a cantelope or a bowl. Btw, anybody ever see Ice-T''s wife Coco, those are some f**king implants! Watermelons and a teeny waist. She looks like Barbie on steroids!

Quote Originally Posted by AveDementia View Post
    First pic they look fake, second pic, real, and flat. I hear she does heroin, any truth to that? Could explain how skinny she is.

Hi! I'm New Here!

Angelina's breasts are real....they may have gotten smaller after the baby if she nursed them...your breasts will get smaller if you lose weight....there are some fat tissues there and if you lose weight, you do lose some of it. Hers sag too much for it to be fake.

Hahahahaha!

So how do you explain them getting BIGGER AFTER she lost weight? Or us it just another Jolie miricle???
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    I also think she's had implants. Here's a comparison

You do realize that was CGI, right?
    A woman has the age she deserves.
    -Coco Chanel

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information