Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Katie Price shrank her assets in time for Christmas

Default How Katie Price shrank her assets in time for Christmas

Some may consider it a strange Christmas present to receive from your loved one, but then so little appears to be normal in the world of model Katie Price and her husband Peter Andre.

Mr Andre has paid for his wife, more famously known as Jordan, to have a breast reduction in time for the festive period.
    Scroll down for more ...
    Price reduction: Jordan (left) at Heathrow yesterday - and as she was, showing off her 34FF curves

Shrinking: Katie conceals her bust with a Louis Vuitton shawl

A spokeswoman for the 29-yearold model was unsure last night what size her chest is now.

But the assets that helped her amass a £30million fortune were discernably smaller when she arrived at Heathrow yesterday than when she left for Los Angeles last month.

In an interview then, the former I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! star said she was having the operation "to beat gravity".

Katie and her husband, who met on the set of the jungle-based reality television programme in 2004, have been in the US publicising their fly-on-the-wall show, whose rights have been bought by American channel E!.

Yesterday she wore a Louis Vuitton shawl protectively over her upper body, but there was an unmistakable reduction in her bust size - her fourth operation on her breasts.

She had two to enlarge them to a 34FF and a third to alter their shape, although she has claimed that if she could go back in time she would never have had surgery.
    "You can't beat natural beauty," she said.

Scroll down for more ...
    Doting husband: Peter Andre has paid for his wife's breast reduction

Katie plans to sell her now departed implants on eBay to raise money for charity.
    "It's better than them being dumped in a hospital bin," she said.
    A spokesman said: "Peter did pay for the operation but Katie was intent on having it done."

Downsizing Jordan: How Katie Price shrank her assets in time for Christmas | the Daily Mail

Hmmm looks like she got them downsized quite a bit, she looks a whole lot better in that first pic. Hopefully they're a more natural size. She's really pretty and I always felt that the humungous boobs really took away from that.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

much better, she looks more proportionate now.

she looks sooo much better, I like boobs, but not ones as big as hers were

I wonder if she just had the implants removed, or if she had an actual reduction. The article isn't clear on that.

As large as they were, I'd think she'd have to have a reduction, but so I understand it, that's a very painful surgery with lots of scarring. I'm surprised someone as vain as her would have anything done that would cause extensive scarring.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

^^^
    she probably had a reduction. i'm sure your skin stretches from getting implants so if you just take them out you're left with two deflated balloons and a lot of extra skin so i'm pretty sure a reduction is necessary.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Crazy. To make them humugous, and then take them out, like nothing.

What has she done to amass a £30million fortune

Gold Member

I know a few people who've had reductions. It's as involved as any other cosmetic procedure. There's the tubes and binding and everything. The only scarring that you have is where they cut, stitch and rebuild but it's done in a way that it kind of conceals itself. Now, one person did tell me of a specific doctor NOT to go to because when she had her surgery she ended up with "dog ears", it's like the skin bunches up during the stitching and you end up with a flap like thing in or near the armpit around the curve. After hearing all of that, I think I'll just stick with my Bali 38DDD minimizers. My boobs are gonna hit my knees one day but I won't have risked dog ears!
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

Wonder if she'll pull a Pammy and get the ginormous ones put back in?

Quote Originally Posted by mklady View Post
    I know a few people who've had reductions. It's as involved as any other cosmetic procedure. There's the tubes and binding and everything.
    Tubes, and binding??? Sounds terrible.

She looks really thin now.

I hope she has.

Katie has always been quite slim, it was just hard to tell because she had those massive rock melons on her chest and it made her chest and upper body appear to be quite large.

I watched some of Katie and Peters TV show, and I do like her personality... although I'm sure she can be a straight up diva bitch.

She also looks a lot nice brunette.
    ssabmud

Bronze Member

what the hell has she done to her lips? Jesus! and her nose looks shaved off too!

Quote Originally Posted by mklady View Post
    I know a few people who've had reductions. It's as involved as any other cosmetic procedure. There's the tubes and binding and everything. The only scarring that you have is where they cut, stitch and rebuild but it's done in a way that it kind of conceals itself. Now, one person did tell me of a specific doctor NOT to go to because when she had her surgery she ended up with "dog ears", it's like the skin bunches up during the stitching and you end up with a flap like thing in or near the armpit around the curve. After hearing all of that, I think I'll just stick with my Bali 38DDD minimizers. My boobs are gonna hit my knees one day but I won't have risked dog ears!
    i've had a reduction and it's really not that bad. i had an amazing surgeon - you really have to do your research before deciding to do something like this.
    no tubes and the bandages/binding come off after 2 days and after that you only wear a wireless bra. i had minimal pain (you get meds for that anyway), some discomfort and very little scarring which by now has pretty much disappeared (you have to look really close to even notice anything).
    the results and the operation are definitely worth it though, i can't recommend it enough.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information