Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Hilary Duff get implants?

Default Did Hilary Duff get implants?

I dunno. I hope I'm wrong, but her boobs seem a little fuller the past few months:

--in 2005:

--Prior to 2005: she was a little heavier and the fat loss on her arms vs. her boobs now do not add up. Check on this old YouTube video :YouTube - hilary duff punk'd check on 8 mins 41 secs

--Now:

Also, compared to 2005 when she was rail thin, she is currently more toned. Wouldn't that diminish her boobs even more?
    Last edited by mtlebay; August 26th, 2007 at 09:54 PM.
    Go Habs Go!!

they seem real, she's gained weight- she isn't exactly thin in that last photo.

I think the reason her boobs look fuller is because she's gained some weight back from those few rail thin points in her life..She did admit an eating disorder after all..But she seems to look a lot better these days compared to those top set of pics.

I swear Joel is the reason for her weight loss..he seems to like thin women.. Nicole Richie is an example of that.

they look real to me. if they're not, at least they're 'tasteful'.

Real.

Pfff, what? you can see it's real.

She gained weight, they're in proportion with the rest of her body. Real.

She looks great, by the way.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

That's definitely real. She gained weight since the pictures in 2005. It explains the gain of boobs.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

real
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Speaking of Hilary Duff's boobs, I've always wondered about this picture taken when she was younger, I'd guess 16.

Are you guys thinking photoshop? I don't know a thing about photoshop so it looks real to me, just kind of unlikely considering how closely she guards her "good girl" Disney image. Especially then, looks like she was still doing Lizzie McGuire.
    Last edited by Beeyotch; August 27th, 2007 at 08:19 PM. Reason: fixed pic

SVZ

pic doesnt' work beeyotch

I think they're real.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

They're real.

I think this picture is good proof of how heavily photoshopped those "HILARY DUFF'S AMAZING BIKINI BODY!!!!!!!" pics in that fitness magazine were.

Hilary is not one of those girls who can be skinny without trying. Despite what she might tell the press, she's never been "naturally" thin. The body in this bikini picture is the body type she's had for as long as I can remember, except for when she was with Joel. Shapeless torso (no waist) and short, sturdy looking legs.

I wish that she would just be honest about it and be like, "This is my body type- and I do a lot with it" instead of allowing herself to be airbrushed into oblivion and portrayed as some fitness icon. She could really inspire a lot of other girls who, like herself, are short but not petite.

She doesn't have a great body, but she does a good job of wearing clothes that flatter her and I think she would be a good role model for a lot of pre-teen girls who still have their baby fat or who just struggle with not being tall and thin like most of the people who are glamorized in the magazines.

Word, southernbelle! Agree that she has the potential to be a great role model because she has such an average body type, not at all tall, lanky, impossibly thin. I think she already kind of messed up by going super-skinny a while back though. That had to be drug-related.

Bronze Member

Ok sorry to burst everyone's bubble but her breast aren't real. This is one time I can't actually spill the beans on a celeb seeing that I don't really run in her circle so it doesn't matter.

She got breast implants a couple months before her photo shoot with shape. She got them very small, they were saline and 200 cc's. I am friends with someone who works very closely with Hillarly and who knew about the surgery at the time. I can also tell you that she is very paranoid about them because she doesn't want people to view her like britney, christina or a sell-out, hence why she went very small. I can tell their fake but I guess thats because I see fake breast everyday but I guess since most people here can't tell, then its a good job. I'll let my friend know they can tell Hillary that people think her breasts are real.

Oh here's another tidbit that I just remembered; Hilary wasn't exactly pleased with the photos from shape because she thought that her breast looked too fake in them and that US weekly would include her in an article about plastic surgery. She thought she should have waited a little longer so they would have dropped more.
    Last edited by Tati; September 1st, 2007 at 04:58 PM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information