Like Tree37Likes
  • 8 Post By emkat
  • 12 Post By sputnik
  • 7 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 1 Post By MsDark
  • 3 Post By Waterslide
  • 4 Post By Beeyotch
  • 2 Post By ShimmeringGlow

Thread: Cardi B puts breast surgery before working & fans.

Default Cardi B puts breast surgery before working & fans.

After canceling multiple tour dates owing to her plastic surgery recovery, Cardi B showed fans evidence of her medical issues.

The 26-year-old tweeted an eye-popping photo on Saturday of her massively swollen feet resting on what looked like a makeup table.
    'Look how swollen my feet get every time I take flights my stomach gets even more puffy,' the Bronx-born celeb wrote above the photo.

+12

'Look how swollen my feet get': After canceling multiple tour dates owing to her plastic surgery recovery, Cardi B showed fans evidence of her medical issuesCardi B dives into her cancelled concerts and plastic surgery
    'Reasons why my doctor told me to chill on shows cause my feet and stomach burn when I get puffed up NOT due to ticket sales.Stop fakin s*** f*** outta here .'
    Upon canceling her shows at the end of her last month, she went live on Instagram and explained: 'My breasts gotta f***ing heal and it is what it is.'

• 6.1kshares

Later on Saturday, she uploaded a sizzling snapshot of herself in character as a stripper called Diamond in her upcoming film Hustlers.
    Her barely-there outfit, which included fishnets and platforms, allowed for a full view of her surgically enhanced derriere and sprawl of tattoos.

+12

Showing what she's got: Later on Saturday, she uploaded a sizzling snapshot of herself in character as a stripper called Diamond in her upcoming film Hustlers Cardi B shows off multiple piercings in her mouth, lips and neck
    'Y'all ready for DIAMOND to come to a theater near you this fall ? HUSTLER MOVIE !' wrote Cardi, who features with Jennifer Lopez and Constance Wu in the film.
    Also starring Keke Palmer, Julia Stiles and Lili Reinhart, the film follows a group of New York strippers who take revenge on their wealthy clients.
    Hustlers is written and directed by Lorene Scafaria, who held the same positions on the 2012 dramedy Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World.
    Lorene's latest movie is based on a 2015 article for New York magazine called The Hustlers At Scores, written by Jessica Pressler.

The ring of women described in the article would drug their clients and then run up massive bills on their credit cards.

Cardi used to be a stripper in real life before achieving stardom as a rapper - and a recent controversy revealed her similarity to the subjects of the magazine piece.

An old Instagram video resurfaced a couple of months ago in which she shared that during her stripper days 'I'd drug n****s up and I'd rob them.'
    Cardi B puts on busty display

+12

Hot couple: Cardi, pictured with her husband Offset, has admitted that she had cosmetic surgery on her breasts after welcoming their daughter Kulture
    Cardi B dances around in Daisy Duke shorts and a low cut top

A storm of online criticism resulted, including comparisons to R. Kelly and Bill Cosby, leading Cardi to post an Instagram apology.

'There are rappers that glorify murder violence drugs an robbing. Crimes they feel they had to do to survive,' she wrote in the post, which she has since deleted.
    'I never glorified the things I brought up in that live I never even put those things in my music because I'm not proud of it and feel a responsibility not to glorify it.'
    Cardi confessed onstage in Memphis last month that she has been advised to perform less owing to her cosmetic procedures, People reported.

+12

As seen in January: Upon canceling her shows at the end of her last month, she went live on Instagram and explained: 'My breasts gotta f***ing heal and it is what it is'

'I shouldn't really be performing because moving too much is gonna f*** up my lipo. But b**** I'm still gonna get my motherf***ing money back, let's go!' she vamped.
    She shared with Entertainment Weekly earlier this year that she had gotten surgery on her breasts after delivering her daughter Kulture by her husband Offset in 2018.
    ADVERTISEMENT

'I just got my boobs redone,' said the Bronx-born former stripper, quipping that 'My daughter f***ed me up. She did! She sure did.'

+12

Family time: Cardi cradled her baby daughter while exercising in a mirror selfie video she posted to her Insta Stories this Saturday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...c-surgery.html

She is just gross.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Um, if you wear strappy tight shoes on the plane of course your feet will swell even worse. try compression socks and leggings instead. It’s elementary, you dumb twat.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    elementary, you dumb twat.
    That great crime fighting duo of Sherlock Holmes and Cardi 221B.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Drinking more water and less Cristal would probably also help.

At least she's honest about her lipo and fake tits. But it's not exactly a "does she or doesn't she?" question when you look at her so I don't know how much credit she should get for this.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

'My breasts gotta f***ing heal and it is what it is.'
    Oh yeah, I mean whenever I get plastic surgery, this is the excuse I use when I call in sick to my job.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Good gravy, her body is grotesque with the pumped up boobs and ass, but her prison-looking tattoos make it extra disgusting.

I watched a clip of her giving her thoughts on "When They See Us". I had never watched an interview of hers before so I didn't know what her voice sounded like. She speaks the way she looks. She must be the luckiest person on the planet because......
    Waterslide and DawnM74 like this.

Thread Information