Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 17 year old tennis star Simona Halep to have breast reduction

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Maybe it's just the pics, but her boobs look a lot larger than 34DD to me.
    that's just what i was thinking.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Elite Member

I would absolutely have the reduction if I were her. Those chi chis are giving her a handicap in terms of actually swingin the raquet. They have to be very painful running too.

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    Ah, I see you love us Portuguese gals!
    Guilty as charged...but I mean is this really anything better than a HOT Portuguese woman??
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    She will still look sexy at a B-cup. And she can probably fulfill the full potential of her tennis skills without those huge things in the way.

I feel uncomfortable for her just looking at the pictures.
    What is all this B-cup stuff about? How about a decent sized C-cup? If she is a bigger gal the Bs might not look so in proportion to her fuller shoulders, muscled arms, fit legs, etc. interesting, I was reading comments on another site and the men were almost all in unison saying that would be a slap in the face of mother nature, lol. However, it offends me that so many men seem to think the bigger is always better. Smaller, firm breasts that sit up always look better to me than ones that are so big they hang to your stomach and your nips get all stretched out like saucers. She can be a nice C-cup and be smaller without having to be small. Why do some men act like going from a DDD to a D or C is the same as deciding to be flat chested? Good God, she could lose half of what she has and still have big tits, jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    I think her breasts are too big if she wants a sports career , "Only the ball should bounce" and all that. If she had a normal job I would advise against a reduction as a DD is hardly massive and she is 17. It does depend on the woman's frame though. I was told that the breasts usually grow back after a couple of years , that can't be true?
    Oh yeah, that happened to a friend of mine. She went from a 38DDD to a modest 36-B and those suckers got all huge again a few years later even though she didn't gain weight.
    Last edited by Tati; June 9th, 2009 at 08:18 PM.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    that's just what i was thinking.
    I thought that too. I think some women don't realize how big they really are because they're wearing the wrong size bra. I used to squeeze myself into a DD because a). it was usually the biggest size I could find in a department store and b). I didn't want to admit my breasts were that large. Department stores have gotten much better since 2005 in stocking larger cup bras. I remember the first time I found a DDD before my reduction. It was the closest thing with a 34 band I could get to fit me off the rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    I thought that too. I think some women don't realize how big they really are because they're wearing the wrong size bra. I used to squeeze myself into a DD because a). it was usually the biggest size I could find in a department store and b). I didn't want to admit my breasts were that large. Department stores have gotten much better since 2005 in stocking larger cup bras. I remember the first time I found a DDD before my reduction. It was the closest thing with a 34 band I could get to fit me off the rack.
    bra companies estimate that more women are wearing the wrong bra size than are wearing the right one.....

I see lots of women with backrolls caused by bras, or spilling over the top of the cups....at all sizes, not just bigger breasted girls.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She looks to me like a 34FF. I don't know how big Pammy is, but they look very similar.

Holy Lord, those look painful. Especially in the very first picture. One has to wonder, how many tennis balls have flown into those things??

Gold Member

Good gravy! I don't even walk fast because of these puppies on my chest! I get hurt playing tennis on the Wii! I don't know how the girl does it!

I'm sorry but while one person may think there's nothing wrong with sporting DDs, it's hell on another. My friend had DDs and had them reduced. I've been carrying at least DDDs since I was 17. The funny thing is, the month I jumped up to that cup size is the month I lost 10 pounds in high school.

It's hard to find a halfway decent bra that doesn't cost at least $50 and it was years before I had a few. The biggest mistake I was making was buying a bigger band size when I needed bigger cups or buying something that was the wrong shape.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post

^These pictures literally pain me to look at, especially the first one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    I think her breasts are too big if she wants a sports career , "Only the ball should bounce" and all that. If she had a normal job I would advise against a reduction as a DD is hardly massive and she is 17. It does depend on the woman's frame though. I was told that the breasts usually grow back after a couple of years , that can't be true?
    I'd say that DD's are quite massive for a 17 year old, except for those few special cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    They don't look that big to me, her sports bra isn't very good is it?
    ^They are HUGE, especially for her short, muscular figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    DAMN.. her breasts are huge. I shudder at the thought of those flopping around during a match.. OUCH. Good for her.
    Yep, what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by IceQueen View Post
    What? DD is massive. Do you realize how difficult it is to play sports with boobs that big? Without having to get 2 sports bras to tie them down? How about finding a dress that fits your top, and isn't a tent on the bottom? How about the backpain of carrying those around? I don't care if she'll look cuter or not - it's up to her personal preference on how much extra baggage (boobage) she wants to carry around with her.
    I agree.

I've been everything from an A cup to my current size of 34 C and I get comments all the time about how MY boobs are big!

I bitch about mine and hate how big they are but they HARDLY compare to this poor girl.

I mean, mine are going to be shrinking soon enough due to my diet and since my boobies are the first things that go when I lose weight...I can't say I'll miss them!

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ouch!! She's my hero for playing tennis with boobs big like that!

Elite Member

Default re

Those are way more than a DD. They are out of proportion to her body. I can't imagine doing sports with those hanging off my chest. The back pain alone from daily activities must be substantial.

My niece just got a BR and so did my daughter (both within the last month). A good plastic surgeon knows what is proportional on each individual patient and will size accordingly (in keeping with the patient's wishes, of course).

Supposedly BR surgery has the highest satisfaction rate of all PS procedures, which says a lot to me. I've never known anybody who had one who regretted it--most of have said they wished they did it years before.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I had a BR when i was 24 and then again when i was 26 (they didn't grow back, i had just wanted them smaller the first time round). I was a 34C but i was also a gymnast and you just don't have boobs in gym. i couldn't wait to get old enough and had money to get them off. Of course, mine wasn't covered for medical reasons because they weren't 'big' enough so i had to pay like any normal plastic surgery. I'm actually thinking now of getting small implants, but i don't regret for a second getting the boobs hacked off. They were saggy and weird shaped.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    I had a BR when i was 24 and then again when i was 26 (they didn't grow back, i had just wanted them smaller the first time round). I was a 34C but i was also a gymnast and you just don't have boobs in gym. i couldn't wait to get old enough and had money to get them off. Of course, mine wasn't covered for medical reasons because they weren't 'big' enough so i had to pay like any normal plastic surgery. I'm actually thinking now of getting small implants, but i don't regret for a second getting the boobs hacked off. They were saggy and weird shaped.
    If you now want a small implant than don't you think that the second time around was overkill?
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Well even small breasts lose fullness/ sag etc. A very small implant would take care of those issues. It wouldn't be for size, but for shape (projection). The problem is trying to convince a doctor that, lol. They always want to go big--as most women who get implants wish they had gone bigger than the size they chose. So they always think that i will regret not going bigger.

I've never had nicely shaped boobs, not when i was bigger and not even after the BRs. I think a small implant might help. That being said, i've only just considered implants and am nowhere near actually getting some, just toying with the idea.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information