Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 17 year old tennis star Simona Halep to have breast reduction

Elite Member

She'll be able to play way more shots without those things in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    I think her breasts are too big if she wants a sports career , "Only the ball should bounce" and all that. If she had a normal job I would advise against a reduction as a DD is hardly massive and she is 17. It does depend on the woman's frame though. I was told that the breasts usually grow back after a couple of years , that can't be true?
    It depends on when you have the procedure done. On my breast board, it wasn't uncommon for women to have two reductions years apart if they were very young when they had the first one. I had my reduction at 22; I am almost 26 now, and my size hasn't changed at all.

They don't look that big to me, her sports bra isn't very good is it?

^ I agree. I just think she needs a better bra. I'm sure she could get one that fits. She's not a size that most stores don't carry.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    It depends on when you have the procedure done. On my breast board, it wasn't uncommon for women to have two reductions years apart if they were very young when they had the first one. I had my reduction at 22; I am almost 26 now, and my size hasn't changed at all.
    I asked someone who had it done when they were 23 and now aged 32 is thinking about having another one.

Damn those are some big chi-chis. I imagine she needs a major sports bra to help her out in the pain department with all that bouncing around.

DAMN.. her breasts are huge. I shudder at the thought of those flopping around during a match.. OUCH. Good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    I think her breasts are too big if she wants a sports career , "Only the ball should bounce" and all that. If she had a normal job I would advise against a reduction as a DD is hardly massive and she is 17. It does depend on the woman's frame though. I was told that the breasts usually grow back after a couple of years , that can't be true?
    What? DD is massive. Do you realize how difficult it is to play sports with boobs that big? Without having to get 2 sports bras to tie them down? How about finding a dress that fits your top, and isn't a tent on the bottom? How about the backpain of carrying those around? I don't care if she'll look cuter or not - it's up to her personal preference on how much extra baggage (boobage) she wants to carry around with her.

It's frustrating and harder to find clothes or play sports, but it can be done at that size. Or someone could have clothes tailored, or learn to tailor themselves to save the hassle.

The bras she's wearing look completely the wrong sizes for her, she could easily get a better fit. It's so badly fit to her I wonder if it's on purpose to make her bounce more for publicity because no one would honestly go out on the court like that with such bad bras. Especially not with the sports bras she could get custom made for her. She could have anything made up.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

DD breasts are MASSIVE? On who? Sure, maybe if you weigh 100 lbs or you are 5'2". This girl is probably shorter so they look bigger on her- she would probably benefit from a reduction, but they are not massive on everyone.

My breast were a full C/small D before I had my daughter, then they became DD's and never went back to normal. They don't look excessively huge on me and I am 5'8" with a smaller bone structure/thin waist/flat stomach. I have to find tops that fit larger breasts and thinner waists, but it's pretty easy when you know what cuts fit you. I am sure girls with smaller breasts have trouble finding shirts that fit them perfectly too, everyone has different body types.

And sports are fine as long as you find a great bra, I have never worn 2 bras at once in my life. I wouldn't consider a reduction for someone like me, but some people do need it. Oh, and no back pain either, I work out my back so it's strong enough to carry DD titties around and my kid!

My girlfriend is 4'10 with 34 DD...she complains a little bit and says after she has kids later on she wants a lift. She has spoken about a reduction but I talk her out of it everytime! I like what I like! lol. she had gained a little weight after she quit smoking but has since lost it and is back to her college weight and the boobs have shrunk a little..probably a single D now.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

^Is that your Portuguese gf?
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

^^Wow good memory but no we broke up like 9 months ago. Although this girl is half portuguese/Half Irish
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Maybe it's just the pics, but her boobs look a lot larger than 34DD to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    ^^Wow good memory but no we broke up like 9 months ago. Although this girl is half portuguese/Half Irish
    Ah, I see you love us Portuguese gals!
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information