Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Stodden denies boob job, ultrasound shows implant

Default Courtney Stodden denies boob job, ultrasound shows implant

Courtney Stodden swears she hasn’t had surgery after ultrasound shows her implant
    [IMG]http://c.gigcount.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.11NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEzMjA3NzE1ODA2ODImcHQ9MTMyMDc3MTcwODY3OC ZwPSZkPSZnPTImbz*yN2ZlYThiNjE5MmI*Yzc1YjBhNThjZmYy/MjQzN2I2MCZvZj*w.gif[/IMG]video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Video here:- http://www.celebitchy.com/190918/cou...s_her_implant/

So yesterday we reported on advance clips from 17 year-old Courtney Stodden’s Dr. Drew “Lifechangers” appearance where she got an ultrasound to determine whether her breasts are “rill,” as she, her stage mother and her 51 year-old husband have all insisted on. When I covered this, I mentioned that the sonogram probably wouldn’t reveal anything and that perhaps Courtney has had non-traditional enlargement where she’s had fat transferred to her breasts. I just never thought that she would willingly get a sonogram when she has breast implants that could easily be seen. This girl has been trained to be shameless, though, and even when the plastic surgeon revealed that she had implants she denied it and said “no, I don’t have implants.”
    Then, as Evil Beet reports, the sonogram expert and the plastic surgeon totally backtracked and said “It could be bone.” You could tell they were just covering for her because they felt awkward pointing out that she was a blatant liar. It was ridiculous.
    However, at least two potentially knowledgeable people commented on Dr. Drew’s site that the ultrasound wasn’t performed correctly. User Jamie wrote “I’ve been an ultrasound tech for 17 years. I saw the episode today and have been bothered ever since. Like someone else who posted said…the tech on the show is using the wrong transducer. The first images they were showing were not even of breast tissue it was of her liver! When they briefly scan her again from a different angle it was still hard to tell because they were using the wrong transducer! This proved nothing. I could care less about this girl. But, if this is a legitimate medical show it failed today! Do a real ultrasound!
    True, the show really did fail. They failed by putting this creature on, they failed by not doing the ultrasound correctly (allegedly) and then they failed by accepting her lies and weakly backtracking. Either there was an implant there or there wasn’t. Don’t just take that girl at her word, that was the whole point of the ultrasound. If you’re going to pull a stupid stunt like that at least do it right.
    I have to use this photo again.

Also, check out Doug giving her the side eye when she insists she doesn’t have implants:

Free Charmed.

This is utterly stupid. The show obviously wasn't intended to clear up a damn thing but to create more attention for this trick. Not that I think we needed a natationally televised program to decode the mystery of a whore's lumpy breasts.

Go away. And take Dr. Drew with you.

fgg

thoroughly discussed in the thousand page thread on her.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Look at the state she's in, she's so out of it that she's allowed a family of squirrels to nest on her head and she doesn't even realize it.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

God given implant. Totally rill and natural.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Why the fuck did she draw herself a unibrow?
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

That bitch is not 17!
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    This is utterly stupid. The show obviously wasn't intended to clear up a damn thing but to create more attention for this trick. Not that I think we needed a natationally televised program to decode the mystery of a whore's lumpy breasts.

Go away. And take Dr. Drew with you.
    Totally agree! Whether or not there is an implant there, of course they were going to imply that there was just to create more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    HA! I didn't even notice that!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

She looks too rough for a 17 year old. Even teen whores that have been on Jerry Springer look their age or younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    My thoughts exactly!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Kari! Dammit! Stop posting your picture on the Internet!!!
    Free Charmed.

Hey now, maybe she is just proud of being a Chola.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I was on Facebook the other day and I noticed that one of my friends is friends with her. My friend is 27 and pretty conservative... she wouldn't have added her just because she's a "celebrity," and she certainly wouldn't be a fan. She would have had to know her somehow to add her (I'm going to ask her about it next time we talk). The minute I noticed it, it basically confirmed to me that this bitch is actually around 27/28 and shaving about 10 years off of her age.

Inquiring minds demand the full information SB, background, mental illnesses, why your conservative friend would befriend this nutter etc. etc.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information