Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christina Hendricks and her "massive cleavage"

Default Christina Hendricks and her "massive cleavage"

Christina Hendricks Shows Off Massive Cleavage

September 13, 2011 AT 9:16AM

By Andrea Lavinthal

Credit: Charles Eshelman/FilmMagic

It's hard to overshadow style icon Sarah Jessica Parker on the red carpet, but one star managed to do just that on Monday night.

Christina Hendricks had all eyes on her at the screening of SJP’s new flick, I Don't Know How She Does It, in New York City, when she showed up in a pink satin Vivienne Westwood number that enhanced her already ample cleavage.

The curvaceous redhead paired her daring dress with diamonds on her ears and wrists.

The Mad Men actress recently revealed it's "bizarre" that "people are constantly asking if [her] breasts are real or fake."

In an interview with the Daily Mail, Hendricks, 36, said her famous assets are "so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."
    Christina Hendricks Shows Off Massive Cleavage on Red Carpet - UsMagazine.com

I wasn't sure where exactly to put this. I don't know if this chick has implants or not, but that is a lot of boobs. I wouldn't even know where to start to jack mine up like that. I don't think even an industrial strength push up bra could do that to mine.

Fucking yipes!
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

That ass chest is going to get a mighty swampy crack all crushed together like that.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

She looks ridiculous.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Silver Member

whoa mama.

Desperation in that cleavage.
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me

"I said Beyonce was stupid and I left." immortal words of Zahi Hawass

fgg

there's already a 5 page thread on her boobs.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

The dress is cheap and ridiculous!! However, if you have big ones a demi bra gets them there with no problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    there's already a 5 page thread on her boobs.
    Ah, I figured. I searched for her by name and 3 pages of stuff about her came up, but I didn't see anything that looked right. Can you link to it so maybe we can get them merged?

Now that I've recovered from the blinding-by-bald-baby heads, I notice her hair color almost matches the dress, don't like the pinkish dye job.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Is she still pregnant??
    & not a single fuck was given...

I actually like the dress *runs and hides*

But mother of GAWD those ta ta's!!! Do you think anyone actually looks her in the eye when they talk to her?? Doubtful.

In theory I like the dress too (I do hate the Rose McGowen smirk though), but anyone who suggests to her that she push those thing together and up has a screw loose. She's so much sexier when she doesn't try so damn hard.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    Is she still pregnant??
    When was she pregnant? I read she was on the show but thats it.

How does SHE do it? Sarah Jessica Parker and Olivia Munn overshadowed by buxom Christina Hendricks at their premiere

By Andrea Magrath

Last updated at 5:41 PM on 13th September 2011

It is a film starring one of Hollywood's most stylish women, premièring in the middle of Fashion Week. So the New York screening of I Don't Know How She Does It was, unsurprisingly, a fashionable event tonight.

But the film's star Sarah Jessica Parker while stylish as ever, was overshadowed by her co-star Christina Hendricks' jaw-dropping look on the red carpet.
    While Parker, 46, kept it simple in a black maxi, her gravity-defying co-star, 36, easily eclipsed her as she paraded her famous assets down the red carpet.

Red carpet nightmare: Sarah Jessica Parker is put in the shade by Mad Men star Christina Hendricks colourful display at the premiere of The Weinstein Company's I Don't Know How She Does It Premiere

Buxom beauty: Christina Hendricks is back to her glamorous self in a daring blush pink dress at the New York premiere

The buxom Mad Men star, as always, stole the spotlight from everyone in the room in a plunging satin dress.

More...

The blush pink dress by Vivienne Westwood is a favourite style of the actress, that shows of her famous hourglass figure to perfection.

The 36-year-old swept her flame-red hair up and wore glittering jewels on her wrist and ears, but left her décolletage bare and let her headline-grabbing cleavage do the talking.

Sleek: Sarah Jessica Parker looked elegant in a long black dress, while co-star Olivia Munn was cute in a red prom-style dress

Ladies in red: But Olivia just can't compete with her enviably curvy co-star

Sarah Jessica Parker looked sleek, if a little dull, in her black dress and her blonde hair in loose waves, while Olivia Munn wore a bright red prom-style strapless dress.

The three stars of the romantic comedy posed with Parker's onscreen husband Greg Kinnear on the red carpet.

Pierce Brosnan, who plays Parker's dashing work colleague in the film, also looked dapper in a suit.

Read more: Sarah Jessica Parker and Olivia Munn overshadowed by buxom Christina Hendricks | Mail Online]

Yeah, wonder how she does it...
    Last edited by Dubah; September 13th, 2011 at 02:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information