Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 17 year old tennis star Simona Halep to have breast reduction

Default 17 year old tennis star Simona Halep to have breast reduction

Total Pro Sports - At 17 years of age this Romanian hottie named Simona Halep is beginning to get noticed around the tennis world, not only for her good looks but her skill on the court.
    Born in Constantza, Romania, Simona is ranked 317th in the world and already being compared to the one time tennis star Anna Kournikova.
    Being compared to Anna Kournikova as a tennis player is probably not a good thing, but all the potential endorsement deals that Anna received are definitely a plus for Halep. Hopefully she can prove the world wrong and parlay her good looks and skills on the court into a long and successful tennis career.
    Halep isn’t classically beautiful, but neither was Kournikova. And she’s got a fresh, girl-next-door look that consumer product companies covet. The key will be if she can make a run in a major.
    Never mind all the gibber jabber lets take a look at some of Simona Halep's pictures from a recent tennis

Simona Halep Is A 17 Year Old Tennis Star

WOW is all I can say!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

how insulting that this is even news.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Yuck, those things just make her look like a 50 year-old woman, very thick and linebacker-esque. You can't tell me that a smaller chest wouldn't be more attractive.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Poor girl, she needs one if she wants to make a career out of playing Tennis..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

ouch. i can't even imagine the pain of playing tennis with those things on her chest.

here's the actual article that mentions the breast reduction:

Total Pro Sports - Many of us may have thought her previous threat to undergo breast reduction surgery would not fall through. Maybe she would realize how much those breasts meant to her fans. Perhaps she would understand that this can be the move that makes or breaks her promising career.Well the surgery has been booked, and let me be the first to shed a tear during this sad moment in the world of sports. Reports indicate that the 34DD-sized Romanian tennis star, Simona Halep, has booked herself into a private hospital for surgery in the fall. When asked about the decision, Simona stated the following: "This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation. The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play. It's the weight that troubles me - my ability to react quickly." [TheSun]
    While Simona believes that the reduction will give her less weight to carry around, making it easier for her to win some points, what she may also need to realize is that the loss of her large boob size will likely result in the loss of many fans. Anna Kournikova didn't need to be the best tennis player to make millions of dollars from it.
    Looks seem to go a lot further in woman's tennis these days, but that road may soon close itself for Simona Halep. The exact date of the surgery is still unknown, but we here at TPS will continue to keep you posted on that as well as the chosen size and any other information we receive regarding our favorite tennis player, Simona Halep.

Simona Halep Sets Date To Have Breast Reduction
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Yuck, those things just make her look like a 50 year-old woman, very thick and linebacker-esque. You can't tell me that a smaller chest wouldn't be more attractive.
    Obviously she feels that they are hindering her ability to play tennis at the top of her ability. But I don't think that LARGE breast make her unattractive! She has a flat stomach and would smaller breast look better on her.....maybe? but I think that she has a nice body as is...
    Last edited by TheONe; May 29th, 2009 at 12:17 PM.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Oh yeah those have got to get in the way for her.

It looks like she has a bra, a sports bra and then a tank on. wow.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

My Aunt had this done & wishes she had done it sooner. Her back was hurting so much,she'd have to lie down for a few minutes just to finish cooking dinner. Imagine trying to play tennis.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I had a reduction in 2005, and I'm so much happier.

The breasts are too big for her frame. And God forbid if she gains weight. The breast reduction is a good idea.

She will still look sexy at a B-cup. And she can probably fulfill the full potential of her tennis skills without those huge things in the way.

I feel uncomfortable for her just looking at the pictures.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Me too. The poor girl doesn't need people staring at her boobies while she's playing. Not only is she probably uncomfortable playing tennies with large breasts, but she's probably very self conscious as well. I know I would be.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Gold Member

I think her breasts are too big if she wants a sports career , "Only the ball should bounce" and all that. If she had a normal job I would advise against a reduction as a DD is hardly massive and she is 17. It does depend on the woman's frame though. I was told that the breasts usually grow back after a couple of years , that can't be true?

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    I think her breasts are too big if she wants a sports career , "Only the ball should bounce" and all that. If she had a normal job I would advise against a reduction as a DD is hardly massive and she is 17. It does depend on the woman's frame though. I was told that the breasts usually grow back after a couple of years , that can't be true?
    I don't think they grow back, unless a woman gains a lot of weight after the surgery.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I think she just needs a better bra/tapes, etc. The one she's wearing is terrible for her size. I'm the same size and I need to strap those babies down for sports. Layering like that just makes her look bigger. From the side, her bra doesn't even look like it's the right size to begin with. They are good sports bras for larger chests, she doesn't have to reduce them to control them.

Though I feel like calling shenanigans on this, it sounds like a way to talk about her boobs for publicity without having a sex tape out. I would never dream of playing a sport in those poor bra choices, so I'm skeptical that she's not wearing them to bounce around on purpose.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information