Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ray Liotta

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    hahahahaa no Italians don't have blue eyes! unless they're from the North and those don't count as real italians
    you are kidding darling, right?

I am of Italian descent (not northern- in fact 1/2 my blood is as far south as you can get), and in my family we are blue, green or hazel eyed......red haired, sandy blond, chestnut....light skinned (but we all tan.....no red lobster sunburns)
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I have nothing but respect for Ray. I watched his biography awhile back on some channel and was really blown away by what a normal, down to earth person he is. He met a woman early in his career that had been paralyzed by the legs down in an accident, he was so proud of her and took her to every event and really reinforced to her that she was a beautiful woman (since her accident, she had been too nervous to go out). She talked about him in very high regard and there were pictures of him really tenderly carrying her and the like. It was obvious that he could have cared less about her condition, that really touched me.

I've really liked him in all of his roles as well, someone mentioned earlier the Christmas episode on Just Shoot Me - that was hilarious! I thought it was great that he wasn't afraid to make fun of himself, that was great.

I agree he has been looking a bit freaky as of late, though.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    you are kidding darling, right?

I am of Italian descent (not northern- in fact 1/2 my blood is as far south as you can get), and in my family we are blue, green or hazel eyed......red haired, sandy blond, chestnut....light skinned (but we all tan.....no red lobster sunburns)
    really? Alice's right, all Italians I know with red or blond hair and bright eyes are from the north... In fact half of my family and friends are Italian, all from the south (Sicila, Napoli, Cosenza...) and all have dark hairs, dark eyes and dark tone. And when I went there, I saw nobody but tourists with other hair or eye colour. But hey, the exception proves the rule :-)

Hit By Ban Bus!

I read where he attributed his smooth skin to his Italian genes. Looks like he's been thru a wine press.

Ray Liotta, in Goodfellas, is the ultimate.
    Man is FINE
    Creepy, yes, but FINE!!!
    He does hav ethe crazy eyes but my goodness did he turn me on in that movie and make me think he would like naughty naughty, dirty, dirty sex.

(real size)

Related films : Goodfellas

enlarge

Related films : Goodfellas

Related celebrities : Joe Pesci, Ray Liotta, Martin Scorsese

#galerie a{ display:block; border:1px solid white; background-color:white; padding:4px; background-image:url(http://a69.g.akamai.net/n/69/10688/v.../spinner.gif); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat;}#galerie a:hover{ border:1px solid #CFCFD4; background-color:#E5E5EB;}#galerie a.current, #galerie a:hover.current{ border:1px solid #00ACF1; background-color:#85D7F8;}#galerie a.empty img{ background-color:#FFFFFF;}#galerie a.current img{ background-color:#FFFFFF;}#galerie img{ display:block; width:80px; height:80px; border:1px solid black;}table#ongletsGalerie{ border-collapse:collapse; width:300px; margin-top:3px; margin-bottom:4px;}table#ongletsGalerie td{ text-align:center; height:22px; border-bottom:1px solid black; padding:0; white-space:nowrap;}Official Photos

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ OMG thank you!!!!

^^ OF COURSE!! Man is so freaking fine!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

His skin is not smooth....
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    His skin is not smooth....
    No it isn't. It looks like he got hit with a blow torch. He must have had terrible acne when he was a kid. He has moon sized craters.

Eli

Can't dig him. Looks like my friend's dad too much (who also looke like Robbie Williams, which is okay because he's repulsive).

Ray has the biggest groin ever in Heartbreakers. When he's tied up on that bed in his undies... hello, filled-up swamp leach! It rivals Tom Welling's gigantic third foot bulge in season 3 of Smallville.

^^ Must google this now! Or rent it! Thanks for the info, Allie!

Eli

Hahaha, we are such sluts.
    A-Liotta or Swelling?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information