Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Nicole Kidman: I Used Botox But Didn't Like It

the signature makes it so much funnier.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Everyone have their own opinion and if you don't agree with me then please don't mind.I don't like his face.It looks such a fucking white so that after getting older it would not looks good.
    Sorry, Spence, but WHAT? Are you in the wrong thread, noob?

As Stef said, the siggy made it perfect.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Everyone have their own opinion and if you don't agree with me then please don't mind.I don't like his face.It looks such a fucking white so that after getting older it would not looks good.
    I think it's safe to say you're not really from Boston.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

wow look at those big ears.

Bugdoll?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm curious about this bullying and pile on. Seems to me the poster simply posted the response in the wrong thread. Obviously they don't speak English as a first language. Since when is this "bait' to attack and ridicule someone? Mocking someone for being an immigrant is OK on here? I thought you all promoted yourselves as tolerant and open minded?

Picking on someone for writing in broken English is disgusting.

Don't presume to know about this poster and come in here with your holier than thou attitude. Maybe you need to hang out on some other forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ribbit View Post
    I'm curious about this bullying and pile on. Seems to me the poster simply posted the response in the wrong thread. Obviously they don't speak English as a first language. Since when is this "bait' to attack and ridicule someone? Mocking someone for being an immigrant is OK on here? I thought you all promoted yourselves as tolerant and open minded?

oh, wtf are you going on about now?

it's like you joined just to make posts telling us what you don't like about this place.
    greysfang likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Seriously? After they come in here with bigoted comments and you're worried about the replies. Seriously.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

What bigoted comments? There's only two comments and I don't see bigotry I just see someone not explaining themselves very well because of a language issue.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Don't presume to know about this poster and come in here with your holier than thou attitude. Maybe you need to hang out on some other forum.
    That's the second time you've posted something like this. I like this forum. I just don't understand the treatment of new posters on here. It seems like older posters are always spoiling for a fight and interpreting the comments in the worst possible way in order to justify bullying and pile on attacks. Is it that hard to give someone the benefit of the doubt? Or do you all want this site to be an echo chamber? I'm not the only one who's asked for clarification on this issue. If you all want it to be a private forum then why do you encourage people to join? Shut it down and keep the status quo.
    Last edited by ribbit; October 31st, 2013 at 09:57 PM.

What bigoted comments? There's only two comments and I don't see bigotry I just see someone not explaining themselves very well because of a language issue.

Oh you know, the whole too white and won't age well thing...

Preach it Spenc!
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Hit By Ban Bus!

White skin is notoriously bad for aging. Ask any dermatologist. It doesn't age well. I didn't take it as racist as not conveyed clearly.

If I have posted that before then it's because you are the one with the problem. You seem to have many problems with this forum and other posters. We have issues with posters that seem to be trolls. Many new posters are welcome here because they abide by the board rules and play nice unlike you. Remember, we were all newbies here before becoming "older" posters ffs.
    greysfang and witchcurlgirl like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information