Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Naomi Watts' botox

Yeah, you stupid bitch
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I have such a dislike for her that I shouldn't have watched the video. She goes under the blah actress category.

Stay off the botox Naomi seeing that you are pregnant now.

Reader Accuses Johnny Betts of Sexism, Most Likely Meant "Sexy-ism"

The Internet world was rocked yesterday when a reader known only as the email alias "steandric" accused beloved softball champion, Johnny Betts, of being sexist.

The reader was upset with statements that Betts made in his Warner Independent Fall/Winter Preview regarding The Painted Veil, a movie with an awareness level of approximately three people. After reading the plot synopsis, Betts was able to astutely determine that this will most likely be a big plate of sap, stating, "Hmm, this pretty much sounds like the most painfully boring type of romance movie that no self-respecting male would agree to sit through."

This is where the reader took offense. "self-respecting male? i'm afraid you've degraded yourself by sounding like a sexist," replied "steandric," disregarding all rules of proper capitalization, "if you don't want to sit through this film it's your own business. who cares what sex you're or what kind it is."

Betts regrets that he doesn't know the gender of the sender. "Well, I wish I knew if it were a male or female sending the comment so that I could give a more proper response. 'Steandric', huh? I guess this is one of those absolutely adorable couples who set up their own email address together and leave cutesy voicemail messages where they interchange sentences. I'm guessing 'ste' is short for 'Stephanie' and this is the one sending me the comment. If it stands for 'Steven' then we've just entered a whole other realm of explanation."

Betts denied the allegations of sexism. "If it was a female who sent the message then I assume she just made a typo and meant to say 'sexiest.' Otherwise, it's just silly to take offense at my observation. It's a fact of life that some movies just aren't made with the male demographic in mind. There are romance movies that are acceptable for male consumption, but there are others that any real man should avoid at all costs. Does 'steandric' get upset at the term 'chick flick'? Come on. Life's short. Lighten up and don't take things so seriously. There wasn't anything sexist about my statement, and if 'steandric' is indeed a female then that's what I'd like sweet cheeks to understand."

But what if 'steandric' is male? "Then he obviously wants to see The Painted Veil and feels my comment has called his manhood into question," replied Betts. "He needs to look inside himself and figure out why that is. At most my comment only triggered something that's already there."

As of press time, 'steandric' had yet to further comment on the situation.
    ://www.themoviemark.com/archive_nov06.asp

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

ROFL, well well well...

Seems we have a famous troll on our hands, all smitten for the plastic and botoxed Mrs. Watts.

Oh be still your little fantard heart!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Wow Twitchy, nice detective work!

Bronze Member

at the david yurman's nfaa 2007 visual arts award presentation on feb 22 where she made a botox-free face for the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by steandric View Post
    at the david yurman's nfaa 2007 visual arts award presentation on feb 22 where she made a botox-free face for the camera.

Steandric, I agree with you, I find Naomi Watts to be a wonderful actress as well as absolutely gorgeous, and it looks like she didn't use botox in that photo... But I think that the point the original poster was making was in that particular clip, she had used botox.

Bronze Member

so are you saying she uses botox this minute, and doesn't use botox the next minute? com'on please make sense. also i guess winslet used botox in this photo but i'm sure her fans do not agree based on a double standard.

Last edited by steandric; February 23rd, 2007 at 05:36 PM. Reason: alignment

So what if she did use Botox? It's great. It totally eliminated a line in my forehead. Yes, I'm vain enough to want to hang on to my youth for as long as possible. Botox helps with that. Why should an actress be any different? As long as it doesn't interfere with her emoting, who cares? I really don't understand why actressess and actors deny PS. I'm jealous that I don't have the funds to do what they do. ALL of celebritydom does some kind of maintenance. I'm sure every actor over thirty-five has done Botox and more. So what?

I saw stupid loser Tom Sizemore in his reality show getting shot up with Restayne. If that ugly mug is doing it, you know everyone else is. What's the big deal?

Naomi stated in Allure Magazine, I think a couple months ago that she has not had botox, maybe it was a peel that she got.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkberry View Post
    Naomi stated in Allure Magazine, I think a couple months ago that she has not had botox, maybe it was a peel that she got.
    Peel doesn't make your forehead and brows paralyzed. She used botox and lied about it.

Quote Originally Posted by steandric View Post
    so are you saying she uses botox this minute, and doesn't use botox the next minute? com'on please make sense.
    What a stupid, fanatic comment. Botox wears off after 3-4 months and you don't HAVE to choose to get it done again.
    Last edited by Tati; November 30th, 2008 at 02:14 PM.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    What a stupid, fanatic comment. Botox wears off after 3-4 months and you don't HAVE to choose to get it done again.
    and i'm asking you to look at these 2 photos taken at the yurman's jewelery show on thursday, taken within minutes, not 3-4 months.

Last edited by steandric; February 24th, 2007 at 10:15 AM. Reason: alignment

So she might be botox free in this show, does it mean that she NEVER used botox? The video I posted clearly proves that she did.

Bronze Member

you've proved nothing. her face looked the same on the inside the actors studio video as in the 1st pic, taken within minutes of the 2nd pic. q.e.d.

You're pathetic.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. February 8th, 2007, 02:57 PM
  2. February 8th, 2007, 01:54 PM

Thread Information