Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joan Jett's new face

I think there's more than one way to have prominent cheekbones. I have them, and they run in my family, who retain them in their very old age.

But what can slip are (I think) the buccal cheek pads? It's a fatty, cushiony part of the cheek. Those can be pulled up. If they are/always were thin, that part of the face can be padded somehow to give the illusion of youth. Whatever they put in Joan's face seems to have a pointy bit or something--that angular look is not so youthful or natural. Rounder would be better. Round shapes generally = youthfulness.

I think Joan looks okay, though. The eyework is a little overdone, and her veneers are too white for my liking. With her coloring, hair, and overall style, the effect is a little harsh. But it's not that bad. Her jawline and neck look really good; that part someone got right, I think.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

She didn't seem to age much for a long time. I hope she stops now or she will hit Heidi Fleiss territory.

She has beautiful eyes.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I'd like to see another picture of her to see if that surprised look is permanent, or if she really was just surprised in that picture.
    agree.

i know someone who had a facelift in her late 50s, i saw her recently afterward and she definitely had that surprised look. then i saw her again a few months later and she looked good, maybe it settled or something??

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    Ok just let me hurt you now. J/K

I don't like my face aging either, who does but it's so sad that these people think they actually look good.
    LMAO GaPeach, do I get to pick the hurt tool?

but i agree, i can't imagine why some of these people think that looks good. I mean sometimes they look good but in a homogenous way, NOT THEMSELVES. they don't have their own "face" anymore. They loose their individuality.

that being said, if I had their money i wouldn't mind a touch up (or light plastic surgery)

wow, that's bad.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

Creepy.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by iamnoone View Post
    LMAO GaPeach, do I get to pick the hurt tool?

but i agree, i can't imagine why some of these people think that looks good. I mean sometimes they look good but in a homogenous way, NOT THEMSELVES. they don't have their own "face" anymore. They loose their individuality.

that being said, if I had their money i wouldn't mind a touch up (or light plastic surgery)
    oh not me. I hide from surgery. I just had two (eye surgeries) and the drugs made me sick for two days. You just never know what your going to get, you might look pretty good or you might end up looking like Michael Jackson.. so not only are you in pain from going under the knife your ugly too....

I was going to be the tool hurting you.. LOL

[quote=rollo;2036705]She didn't seem to age much for a long time. I hope she stops now or she will hit Heidi Fleiss territory.

quote]

thats it! Thats who she looks like to me.

Yikes, those cheeks look ridiculous. Looks like she had Brazil nuts put in there. Other than that, she looks pretty good.
    Wasn't she s'posed to hook up with Carmen Electra a few years back? Oh, I found the old story from like 2006.

Just how serious are Carmen Electra and Joan Jett? Earlier reports have claimed that in the past Carmen has often spoken publicly about her 'girl crush' on the sexy rocker. And a December report noted that Carmen and JJ were seen "heavily making out" backstage at The Music Box Theater in Hollywood. But now it is being reported that Carmen will have a coming out party next week.

Star Magazine will report this week that the annual Dinah Shore Weekend in Palm Springs has long been the event of the year for lesbians from all over the country, who gather in droves to frolic in the sunny resort city. The event this year begins on March 28th.

Star will reveal in Friday's release that this year’s event will be hotter than ever. The report out this week is speculative but says it is where bad girl rocker Joan Jett and Carmen Electra will likely go public with their sizzling new romance! "Carmen and Joan are planning on enjoying all the fun the weekend has to offer and they’ll be making a very clear statement to the world by attending together!"

The item notes that "officially" Carmen will be in Palm Springs to perform with her all-girl burlesque group, the Bombshell Babies, but insiders believe she has much more in store! “Carmen said, ‘I’m going to drop a huge bomb at the Dinah that’s going to surprise a lot of people,”” says another source. “She hasn’t said specifically that she’ll make an announcement about her and Joan being a couple, but it seems like the logical explanation!”
    Celebrity Gossip, Celebrity Rumors, Hollywood Gossip Blog, from Jimmy Showbiz

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

i think she looks great. you can see it's not natural, but it's not overdone so i don't mind. she also looks a lot better than before.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

She looks like a different person from before. As mentioned, she is now bearing a strong resemblence to Joyce DeWitt. If Joan's name wasn't attached with a before pic, I would have thought this was Joyce.

She looks like Kate VonD!

Bronze Member

I think she looks okay for 50. The pictures posted are from a 30 year span! That would be like comparing a 31 year old face to a 1 year old. Of course she looks youthful in the earlier picture.

It could be she had a deep plane lift too where they reposition the fat back up to the cheeks. You can't win either way. If she didn't have work people would say she looks like a geezer. Being a woman and getting old sucks!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^I beg to differ. I am a woman and the older I get the better and more beautiful and strong I feel.

But thats just me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I hate browlifts. Why do so many women get them?

EW. Let yourself age for God's sake.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information