Thread: 'I Can Move My Face Again': Nicole Kidman Regrets Trying Botox

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Nicotine Nicole Kidman's smoking habit exposed

• by: By Nick Leys and Jonathon Moran
    • February 01, 2009 12:00AM

• Kidman smoking on film set
    • Doesn't hide it from photographers
    • Kidman has smoked for years

NICOLE Kidman has been caught again enjoying a sneaky smoke, this time while shooting her new film Nine on location in Rome, The Sunday Telegraph reports.
    The Australian actor's cigarette habit has waxed and waned over the years, but has earned her international condemnation from anti-smoking lobby groups.
    Her latest indiscretion was photographed on the set of Nine, a musical remake of Federico Fellini's classic Italian film 8 1/2 which tells the story of a director and the women in his life.

Between shots, Kidman and co-star Daniel Day-Lewis shared drags on a durry, then hammed it up for the cameras once Kidman realised she'd been spotted.
    See Nicole Kidman lighting up
    She has in the past denied being a smoker but, at other times, admitted to being an occasional smoker.
    In 2003, she smoked during a press conference in Cannes, while promoting a Lars von Trier film, despite the director saying: "Nicole, don't do that - you promised."
    That act earned her a rebuke from Action on Smoking and Health (ASH) chief executive Anne Jones, who accused Kidman of perpetuating the image that smoking was glamorous, a link "worth millions to the tobacco industry" when celebrities are involved.
    The deadly habit is also a woman's worst enemy when it comes to wrinkles, with smoking proven to accelerate the ageing process.
    But perhaps not in Kidman's case, the actor's famous porcelain skin doesn't show signs of her love of cigarettes.
    In a 2007 interview with Marie Claire magazine, Kidman denied undergoing cosmetic surgery and said her skin has never seen a botox needle.
    "To be honest, I am completely natural," she said.
    "I wear sunscreen and I don't smoke. I take care of myself. I'm very proud to say that."

Read more: Nicotine Nicole Kidman's smoking habit exposed | News.com.au
    Maybe she's quit smoking? I'm not really sure, but I guess the damage would be done by then.

I know this has nothing to do with why you posted the article, but as a side note, I didn't think it was anyone's business she was seen smoking and I didn't think it was particularly newsworthy at the time. I love these organizations that stalk every famous person on to see whether they smoke, whether they eat meat, or whatever, and then make an international incident out of it.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

That story is 4 years old. Am I missing something?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    That story is 4 years old. Am I missing something?
    I thought maybe rollo was trying to say that Nicole is lying about having never smoked, but I read the original article to mean that Nicole is saying she doesn't smoke anymore.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

n a 2007 interview with Marie Claire magazine, Kidman denied undergoing cosmetic surgery and said her skin has never seen a botox needle.
    "To be honest, I am completely natural," she said.
    "I wear sunscreen and I don't smoke. I take care of myself. I'm very proud to say that."
    She was obviously lying about the botox in 2007. So I'm not inclined to believe her about the smoking.
    rollo likes this.

Yes naturally full of waste. I can't stand her and just as a side note I am surprised no one has mentioned how blue her skin and face near her lips look.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information