Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The frozen foreheads of Marcia Cross / Sharon Stone / Nicole Kidman and Cher

I'm planning on getting it for my birthday. I let you know how it goes! I welcome a frozen forehead!

Yes I had my forehead done nearly two weeks ago and I love the "frozen stiff you cannot, willnot move even if you try really hard ' effect. oF COURSE i HAVE TWO SCREWS IN MY HEAD THAT MAY BE CAUSING ME SLIGHT PSYCHOSIS AND IF i WRITE ANY POSTS THAT SEEM A BIT WEIRDER THAN USUAL, THAT IS MY EXPLANAtion. Darn, forgot the caps lock. That wasnt intentional. ITS BETTER THAN HAVING A PERMANENT MISERABLE FROWN. shit .again. Sorry.

I'll be getting botox, as soon as I need it, I think it does help improve forehead and laugh lines, tremendiously. And all those women look fine, although somewhat artificial. But that is Hollywood for you.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

"He jests at scars that never felt a wound." It's never wise to say never until you start to sag yourself.

As for baby foreheads on older faces, why don't they get some soft bangs so the contrast won't be so obvious?

And oh, Cher, what have you done. You've gone too far...

It's creepy, it's ugly, it's unnatural, I wouldn't consider it safe, and they end up looking like frozen old hags who are desperate to look younger. Yeah, how nice
    And before anyone asks, I am 27, I also already have lines on my face, my eyes, my forehead, my mouth, NATURAL expression lines, but I would never in a million years consider this kind of thing. I'd rather look human and have facial expressions, thanks.

I think Marcia Cross looks alright actually...on DH it's Nicolette Sheridan who looks completely weird.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Very gross

Hit By Ban Bus!

if nicole kidman needs that shit and she's only 38 (and who knows HOW long she's been getting it) and i'm 36 and don't have one 'furrow' on my head wtf is wrong with her? does she smoke 8 packs of cigarettes a day or what? i don't think she's ever let the sunlight touch her face either.

Bronze Member

I still think Marcia Cross looks great, and Sharon Stone and Nicole Kidman look good too - they just look younger than their age, that's all... If botox and forehead lifts can look that good, I'd want it too at that age. Cher does look a little unnatural, but there have been far more revealing pictures of her than this one.

Marcia looks amazing as always, frozen forehead included.

I think I want a frozen forehead!

Marcia Cross looks the best out of all of them. The rest of them should join the Cougars.

You're kidding, looks amazing??? Since when is being unable to move most of one's face considered "amazing"?? I mean, we are living human beings, not still photographs. It may look ok in pics, but when one talks, it is a completely different thing. To not be able to express a full range of emotions to the extent that you are feeling them... I can't imagine that.

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    You're kidding, looks amazing??? Since when is being unable to move most of one's face considered "amazing"?? I mean, we are living human beings, not still photographs. It may look ok in pics, but when one talks, it is a completely different thing. To not be able to express a full range of emotions to the extent that you are feeling them... I can't imagine that.
    Some of the news readers in LA have had a fair amount of botox; its completlt noticable! I played a new game on holiday - what work has thenews reader had? My friend's husband lauged like a drain, apparently my friend does it too!
    Free Charmed.

I just saw Invasion. We spent the entire movie searching for any movement in Nicole Kidman's forehead. It doesn't exist. She is virtually expressionless at this point.

And what of Kylie Minogue.. good grief she looks alien.. and THAT eyebrow...

And the rest of her...bum.boobs, nose,cheek fillers.Lordy..... enuff to turn red blooded men celibate.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information