Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Cindy Crawford's New Face: 'She's Had Injections' Says Dermatologist‎

wow what has she done to her face. what a shame

AW no Cindy why?

What a fucking moron. She's not only completely unrecognizable, she's bug-eyed AND wonk-eyed. HORRIBLE. Her surgeon should be kneecapped and then hanged publicly.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

She looks like Janice Dickinson.

damn, WHY? she looked great before. there was no need for this. her eyes look completely different now.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Her eyes are a totally different shape now.

I saw the infomercial for her skin care line Meaningful Beauty yesterday and she was going on and on about how it's all she uses and it keeps her looking beautiful. Yeah, not so much, apparently.

Why do bitches do this to themselves? Goddamn that is horrible!
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Wow... she looks AWFUL. Wtf did she do? Looks like her eyes are more open now, but in a bad way. They're uneven as well. They look even more sunken in than the picture that was posted earlier in this thread.

All I can do is laugh. What a dumbass.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

All the while that Meaningful Beauty informercial is still airing 'round the clock...

I'm going to start calling this the "Ashley Judd"
    Beautiful women that do not need work done/injections what so ever. And when they get something done, it ruins their faces.....
    Sad.

I seriously didn't recognize her in the latest pic. What ashame. Like so many that posted, I am in my mid 40's. There really is no reason to mess with your face like she has. Wow, really sad, there is no turning back for her now.

Gold Member

She used to be fucking gorgeous - I loved the way she used to look.

It's somewhat sickly amusing that people think plastic surgery will make them look better when in many cases it makes them look worse. There was no reason for her to have anything major done.

fgg

Cindy Crawford, 46, Teases Daughter Kaia, 10: You Stole My Good Looks!

When 10-year-old Kaia Gerber made her modeling debut for Versace in January, she was the spitting image of mom Cindy Crawford, 46.

"I loved it. I thought she looked great. I was proud of her," Crawford, also mom to son Presley, 12, tells Parade. "I was there when she shot it, so I know what the experience was like for her."

"She liked it, but she also saw that it's hard work. When we left the shoot, it wasn't like, 'Oh, I can't wait to do that again.' It was like, 'That was kinda hard!'" Crawford recalls. "The first 10 snaps are really fun and then it's work. There’s a reason they call it a job."

Adds Crawford: "I thought it was a really good introduction for Kaia to understand a little bit what I do. It was a really great experience for her."

As her daughter grows up, Crawford is starting to notice their resemblance more often. "Other people see more of me in her than I do, but I just see her," she says. "I always tease her that she stole everything from me. I'm like, 'You have my old legs and I want them back!'"

Crawford, who lives in Malibu with her two children and 49-year-old husband Rande Gerber, says that despite Kaia's high-profile modeling gig, she works hard to keep her family grounded.

"Their life is certainly different than my life was as a kid, but they don't really want a lot," Crawford tells Parade. "They're happy being outside, and my son is in the water every day after school. It's not this decadent, luxurious lifestyle."

Cindy Crawford, 46, Teases Daughter Kaia, 10: You Stole My Good Looks! - UsMagazine.com

i bet she's actually jealous of her which is why she's doing all of this crap to herself.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Cindy Crawford, 46, Teases Daughter Kaia, 10: You Stole My Good Looks!

When 10-year-old Kaia Gerber made her modeling debut for Versace in January, she was the spitting image of mom Cindy Crawford, 46.

"I loved it. I thought she looked great. I was proud of her," Crawford, also mom to son Presley, 12, tells Parade. "I was there when she shot it, so I know what the experience was like for her."

"She liked it, but she also saw that it's hard work. When we left the shoot, it wasn't like, 'Oh, I can't wait to do that again.' It was like, 'That was kinda hard!'" Crawford recalls. "The first 10 snaps are really fun and then it's work. There’s a reason they call it a job."
    There's a reason they call them child labor laws. The only work a 10-year old should be doing is homework. It's not like they need the money, and it's not like the daughter couldn't learn about what she "does" (ahem, don't you mean *did*, you washed up hag?) in other ways, at other times.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information