Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Botox

Default Botox

At 41 i am getting old so i just had botox. no crows feet but some lines under the eye. Anyhoo, i was told up to two weeks for full results. I was impressed that i did not
    feel needles in my face and it was done in like 10 flipping seconds. I did not do forehead or elevens cause i don't have any or at least i don't see them, but is that when you start? Before you see it? Anyone here have it and love it or hate it and when did you start? At my next round should i do the forehead and elevens before i notice them? I act 10 and feel 20 so i gotta look young.
    sprynkles likes this.

So did you have it done under your eyes?

There are so many things I'd like to have nipped, tucked, frozen, whatever. I need to win the lottery for all the stuff I want done.
    fgg, pinkbunnyslippers and Novice like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I've been getting botox since my early 20s to prevent wrinkles, I'm 36 now and still dont have wrinkles when I let it wear off. I get two in between my eyebrows, a few over the eyebrows, two on my upper forehead and one on the side of each eye.

If you dont see a difference in 7-10 days I would call. Most clinics will do touch ups at no cost.

I had it done once for my 11s, well more like my 1 because I only have it on one side.
    pros: it works! You stop frowning and the lines will disappear or at least won’t get any deeper
    cons: it freaked me out not being able to move muscles on my face. I’d look in the mirror and try to frown and nothing.
    Whether you like it or not depends on the degree of control over your muscles you like to have and how much you like being able to move your face lol
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

You can't pay me to inject poison into my body like that.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

i had 3 needles on each side of face by eyes. just the eye area cause i don't notice forehead or 11's but maybe i should start that next round. i have two week follow up and ill
    compare pics then. and its not even crows feet. its more under eyes but doc said they can't stop my cheeks from moving which gives the under eye wrinkles. i must have some puffy ass
    cheeks. as for the poison comment the BS flu shot is worse. unlike other vaccines that one is NOT legit. i work in the health field and don't go for the bs they try to pull with that poison. at least this poison
    stops wrinkles. L O L

I've never had a flu shot either.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

How much are you guys paying? I need 11's and maybe forehead lines plus one line I have starting above one side of my lip
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I pay about $350 - $375. Most practices will enroll you in the Brilliant Distinctions program where you earn points and can be redeemed as a coupon. I typically cash in $25 - $50 each treatment
    ManxMouse likes this.

fgg

i got dysport rather than botox. i just got a smidge at the elevens and where my hairline/forehead meet. my husband got them for crow's feet. we spent a total of $250 for the two of us.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

My friend had Dysport done on Christmas Eve. I saw her the day after Christmas and couldn't see a difference. Granted, she's lived in the sun since being born and is a heavy smoker. I think she had 100 cc.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

fgg

i think it can take a few days to fully set in but we could tell a difference almost immediately. it has been three months and we both still see the effects of it. i just didn't want to wait until i permanently 11'd myself and couldn't do anything about it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I've always used dysport. Once I tried botox because it was on a promo from it's manufacturer, but I just like the dysport better so I went back to it the next time.

It starts to take affect in a few (2-3) days, at 24 hours you wouldn't see anything. Full on results can take 7-10 (which is why Dr.'s will give you a 2 week touch up if needed) Botox is about the same, maybe xeomin is a tiny bit faster but I understand it lasts less long.
    holly likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Gold Member

I've tried both and I prefer dysport. My body breaks down botox quicker, though I'm told the reverse is true for 98% of people. I just do a little in my 11's because I'm a sleep-frowner and would wake up with deep lines from it.

In certain lights my forehead looks like it's covered in lines, then in others it's fine... time to try Botox?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information