Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Paris Hilton, 37, says no to PS and botox. Only uses Skincare products.

Elite Member

Default Paris Hilton, 37, says no to PS and botox. Only uses Skincare products.

Paris Hilton, 37, insists she's never had plastic surgery or Botox but has 'always been obsessed with skincare'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5976279/Paris-Hilton-says-shes-never-plastic-surgery-obsessed-skincare.html

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 08:48 AEST, 21 July 2018 | Updated: 09:45 AEST, 21 July 2018

Paris Hilton swears she's never had plastic surgery.

Opening up during her visit to BeautyCon New York back in April, the hotel heiress told People: 'I've never done any Botox, filler no plastic surgery in my life.'

But the 37-year-old beauty did credit her amazing complexion to something else, revealing: 'I've always been obsessed with skincare.'

No filter! Paris Hilton (above June 28) was adamant that she's 'never' had plastic surgery, fillers or Botox during a talk with People in April but did confess her key to looking great was an obsession with skincare

The star shared some of her favorite skin secrets, explaining how she's been using luxury creams 'like Creme De La Mer' (which retails for around $175 per one-ounce bottle) since she was only 'eight years old.'

Her lifelong obsession with potions and products inspired her to create her own Paris Hilton Skincare line.

Making sure her line was the best of the best, Paris spent two years personally testing the product.

'I've been using this for the past two years to make sure [it works],' she told People.

Helping hand: The hotel heiress wasn't claiming she was without help though, telling the magazine how she's been using luxury face creams like Creme De La Mer since she was as young as eight. The star is seen in 2003 at a tan and tender 22-years-old above

Her own best example! Paris (looking glowing June 20 above) revealed how she tested her Paris Hilton Skincare line for 'two years' before putting it on the market so she was 'sure' it worked

Talking about the special technology in her line, she explained: 'What's really unique about my line is that I actually have this pro-DNA we created and trademarked. It basically promotes cellular rejuvenation to help build collagen. It will take away any fine lines.'

The Simple Life star explained how she wanted her products to be so 'perfect' people don't even resort to 'things like Botox and all of that.'

This isn't Paris's first time in the beauty arena. She is already the creator of over 15 successful perfumes, even winning an award for Female Celebrity Fragrance of the Year in 2009.

A thing of the past! The Simple Life star (above at the 2003 Billboard Music Awards) explained how she wanted her products to be so 'perfect' people don't even resort to 'things like Botox and all of that'

It seems the starlet's line has an unlikely fan in fiance Chris Zylka.

Though the The Leftovers actor told his love he 'never even put on moisturizer', she says 'he loves it' now.

'He loves it. He is like, "I never even put moisturizer on in my life." He had no idea about it but now every night before we go to bed I will put the creams on him and he loves it. I give him facials.'

Chris and Paris were engaged in January and are currently planning their nuptials.

(She said yes! Chris and Paris (above June 26 in the blonde's namesake city) were engaged in January and are currently planning their nuptials.)

Bitch still ugly tho.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I guess her nose thinned out by itself. Whatever.

I'm just glad she finally stopped wearing those stupid blue contacts
    BITTER likes this.

She might want/need surgery for her wonk eye. It’s been turning over the years.
    BITTER, DawnM74, joebob and 1 others like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Okay whatever. I've seen that honker in pics of her before she was famous. She's definitely had a nose job.

And only in Hollywood in the 2010's+ would never having had any PS/fillers at the age of 37 be something to brag about. I'm way older than this and haven't had any of that shit either. And guarantee I don't spend anywhere near as much money on "skin products".

And by the way: Unless this is an old interview: This bitch is NOT 37. She shares a birthday with ExMrD and 15 years ago I remember them being way closer in age than 6-7 years.
    BITTER and DawnM74 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^I always remembered her year of birth as 1981. I know, 'cause I was born that year too.
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

And with all the STDs she's had, she won't be able to breed more of her kind. Read it in a blind a couple of years back.

Racist skank.

And those MASSIVE GUNBOATS!! It's a good thing she's rich - she probably has to get her shoes custom-made. She's got clown feet.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

I was waiting for Bitter to talk of her feet. And I miss yoyoma with the original Racist skank!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Team STDs.
    BITTER, DawnM74 and gossip_gurl like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

I can't believe she's only 37. I feel like she's been polluting this planet far longer.
    louiswinthorpe111 and BITTER like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I was waiting for Bitter to talk of her feet. And I miss yoyoma with the original Racist skank!
    You know you can't miss those things...they could sink the Andrea Doria...
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    You know you can't miss those things...they could sink the Andrea Doria...
    When she stands on her tip toes, she's a foot taller.
    sprynkles, BITTER and joebob like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Explain the teets Paris. We all noticed when those appeared out of nowhere.

Her breasticles always looked more chicken fillet padded than silcone stuffed. I also don’t believe that she hasn’t played with botox and fillers.
    gossip_gurl likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information