Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Jenny McCarthy

Default Jenny McCarthy

I guess she's a former Bunny and is now apparently on TV. She looks plumped with fillers and botox but my real question is -

What's going on with that hair? It looks like hair plugs from the front, and then is even stranger in the back. According to the DM she's 44.
    Clearly that's a fake ponytail but her entire facial hairline looks really weird. Like it's been glued in.

Jenny has some bad, bad, bad wigs going on in some of these shots. Even though she's insufferable, and needs to ease off that ridiculous hair color, I do think she's aging pretty well in the face.
    czb likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

It looks to me to be real in the front, but some kind of attachment or extensions in the back. I agree about the hair color. She needs to stop and go something other than piss color blonde.
    HWBL likes this.

It's a lace wig aka lace front wig. RuPaul wears them best! They always look like crap on Jennifer Hudson, and Ciara.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

If Ryan hadn't said her name, I would not have recognized her.
    anna112233 and Waterslide like this.

I don't think she looks that bad.

It looks like her real hair in the front. It's just really full of product. The pony looks like a gnarled mess. She does need to tone down that platinum.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I had no idea who she was. Her face looks totally different. It looks like more than fillers to me. She looks like she's had a full blown facelift.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    If Ryan hadn't said her name, I would not have recognized her.
    My first response was to scream (quietly) because her face and her hair were terrifying, but after the initial shock, I realized who it was, but I only think it was because it was in context to the show I was watching. It definitely took me a second. She's never been a great beauty, "cute" at best, but if that look isn't a PSA against telling your stylist, "I want my hair to match my facial skin exactly, and then let's put a bunch of black eyeliner all over my eyes and call me hot," I don't know what is. Why do they let her host shit anyway?

Between the vaccine thing and just not being funny or talented in general, it amazes me she gets jobs.

And as a side note, she looked way worse on TV than she does in these pics, and it's usually the other way around.
    anna112233 likes this.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    It looks like her real hair in the front. It's just really full of product. The pony looks like a gnarled mess. She does need to tone down that platinum.
    It's wig glue and hair coloring powder. The powder is used for thinning hair, or used if the natural root color grows and needs to be covered and blended.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

It's not a wig. But she has had cheek fillers that go up to her eyes. Yikes.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Elite Member

Her hair had almost a grayish look to it that was more evident on TV than on these pix. Her face is plumped up too.

I despise her so much for her views on autism that I will never find anything about her remotely attractive. When she popped up on screen last night, my daughter said "oh great, we're going to have to watch her make out with her New Kid at midnight" in the most disgusted voice. It was hilarious.
    Serendipity likes this.

Fuck her. There are dead kids because of her bullshit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

her face is unrecognizable. very puffy and WTF is going on with the cheeks?
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

The pics don't look super horrible, but to watch her talking you coul tell it was all Botox...nothing moved but her mouth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information