Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Kylie Jenner's frozen puffy face

Default Kylie Jenner's frozen puffy face

Transformation: Kylie Jenner looked beyond her years and showed off super smooth skin and a plumped up pout when she attended the Nip + Fab, on Tuesday in Hollywood

Too much too soon? Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Tabasum Mir believes Kylie Jenner has had plastic surgery on her hips and butt in addition to her lip injections. Kylie is pictured in 2010 (slide right) and 2015 (slide left)

Close attention to detail: Kylie highlighted her lips with a brown lipstick and lip liner, as a celebrity dermatologist insisted 'she has had numerous surgeries on her face'

Pout: She pulled a series of expressions (LOL!) as she posed on the red carpet for snap

Beauty: The teenager sported some expert contouring, with perfectly groomed brows and a matte coffee-hue (if someone from the Daily Mail offers you coffee, refuse) applied to her ubiquitous lips as she chatted to journalists

(Bottom lip is getting a bit lumpy there.)

source: Kylie Jenner displays smooth skin and a plumped up pout as celebrity dermatologist insists 'she has had numerous surgeries' | Daily Mail Online

California girl: Kylie Jenner wore a tiny LBD for an unexpectedly rainy night out in Calabasas on Sunday

Squeal! The reality star giggled through the downpour

source: Kylie Jenner shrieks while dashing through the rain in little black frock¬* | Daily Mail Online

The eyes and mouth open and close and the rest of the mess is incapable of movement or expression. She's got the potential to go the full Wildenstein before she's thirty.

"If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Oh shit!

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

She has no Cupid's bow...bizarre.

like in fetal alcohol syndrome
    BITTER and sputnik like this.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

She looks like a Thunderbirds puppet. There goes her modelling career. Oh wait ...
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She's 18 ffs! I look back at my 18 year old face and thank the God of pimps that I didn't have Kris for a mother. I feel bad for her but am kind of looking forward to seeing her at 25.
    arie_skop and sputnik like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Besides the obvious lip injections, she injected shit into her face didn't she? The area around her mouth down to her chin looks weird and lumpy.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

It took Kim about 10 years to look this bad. Almost sad.

She's got a mean case of "the Lohan" - The "Lindsay Lohan Effect.
    Too much injectables, too soon (+ some boozing/partying) = Conceited girls in their late teens/early twenties looking 40. Such a shame.

If they're that young and getting work done (which, IMHO shouldn't be happening in the first place), they need to find a doc/certified RN that will say "no" at a certain point to prevent this VVV type of thing from happening.

I have no shame in admitting that I have filler (Juvaderm XC) and botox. I was lucky enough to find a fabulous RN that, not only knows what she's doing (injects in the proper areas, so I don't end up with wonk (uneven) eye/face, but she tells me "no" when I've asked for more, or want something else done to my face. She's not a "whatever you say/upsell!" type of woman, which I love.

She's aware that her client's faces reflect her work, and she genuinely was you to look good, because it's a testament and essentially an advertisement of her talent/good service.

I got my first filler at 29, the tiniest bit to fill the "smoker's lines" (though I'm not a smoker) above my lips and the corners of my mouth to fill what I call "mini-jowls" I was developing thanks to genetics and lots of time in the sun without sunscreen as a youngin'. And that's it for filler, so far I go in for a tiny touch up around the mouth every 6 months or so and that's it. Nothing drastic, just a touch is really all most people need to treat the signs of aging - if you want to go down that route. But there are tons of docs and RN's that are all about the up-sell, which will end up giving you the Lohan effect.

I just got my first botox treatment at 32. Again, just a tad on my forehead. Enough to prevent the lines on my forehead to get any deeper, but not enough to completely paralyze my face and void any show of emotion. No wonk eye, I still have muscle access/use of my eyebrows I'm not looking to look 18 again, I also don't want to look 10 years older than I am (like the example above). I just want to look "good" for my age, whatever that means

In short, moderation is key ladies **looks directly at Kardashians and the Lohans**
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

No doubt Pimp Momma Kris had something to do with this.
    arie_skop likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    No doubt Pimp Momma Kris had something to do with this.
    Kris? Miss Natural Beauty herself? Parish the thought!

(Food Allergy my ass.... )
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I want to punch them more for the ridiculous lies they tell regarding their numerous surgeries, injections, etc.

Kylie is a little dog. I got no problem with saying that because that little troll could stand to be knocked down a few pegs.

Elite Member

JFC, these pics should have come with a warning.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Did she get a chin implant?
    Go Habs Go!!

Elite Member

^ I'm guessing: Vaneers, chin implant, nose job, botox, fillers, breast implants, lipo of the mid-section, fat injections (butt), and ratchet-ass hair extensions.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information