Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian vows 'never again' as she's left with black eyes from Botox

Default Kim Kardashian vows 'never again' as she's left with black eyes from Botox

Kim Kardashian is only 29 but she already thinks she's suffering from the ravages of time.

The socialite decided to take some action and attempt to turn back the clock - and as ever, she took the TV cameras along to document the occasion.

On last night's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kim visited a Beverly Hills clinic for some Botox injections around her eyes.

Getting the needle: Kim Kardashian decided to forgo the numbing cream when she recently got Botox injections, claiming to have a high tolerance for pain, instead they just numbed the area by icing before injecting

Ouch! The 29-year-old reality star endured several injections around the eye area

Kim took her little sister, Khloe, along for some moral support - but that didn't work out quite as planned!

Instead, Khloe just squirmed in the background, telling Kim that she is 'stupid' for undergoing the procedure.

Prompting Kim to tell her sister repeatedly to 'shut up!'

Kim decided to brave it and have the injections without the numbing cream, vowing that she has a high tolerance for pain.

Reaction: Following the injections Kim's eyes soon became seriously puffy and swollen

Damage control: Kim tried to sooth the irritation by icing the injected areas

Unfortunately, Kim didn't end up with the desired outcome as she suffered an allergic reaction to the injections.
    Despite attempting to relax in a bubble bath and ice the injections sites, Kim ended up with some serious swelling and two black eyes.

Well, that was worth every penny!

'I'm never doing this again... at least not until I'm 40,' Kim told her family after learning that her bruises were a natural result of the injections.
    Mirror mirror: Kim checks out her seriously swollen and bruised eyes

End result: Kim has vowed: 'I'm never doing this again.....at least not until I'm 40'

Kim has previously confessed to having Botox injections but claims she has not had any actual invasive plastic surgery.

'Trust me honey, if I take this bra off you will tell me I need to get them done,' she said on Nightline. 'I'm totally not against plastic surgery. ... I've tried Botox before. That's the only thing that I've done.'

Kim would do well to have a chat with her stepfather, Bruce Jenner if she does decide on a little nip tuck.

After undergoing a nose job and partial face-lift in 1984, the former Olympic champion’s post-plastic surgery face has been ridiculed and attacked in the media.

'Because you’re Bruce Jenner, Olympic champ [people said], "Oh my gosh, you shouldn’t be doing things like that." The media kind of went nuts on that stuff,' Bruce told Access Hollywood.

He eventually underwent corrective surgery last year to repair the previous work that he had done.

Bruce kept his surgery a secret at first: 'I had it done and not even my close friends knew I had it done,' he said. 'I mean that’s how good of a job they [did].'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...njections.html

BTW- I think Bruce Jenner is fucking delusional about his PS being a good repair job.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; September 14th, 2010 at 10:31 AM.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

After seeing Bruce Jenner's fug face, I dunno how she's not been deathly afraid of procedures.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I lol'd at "I'm never doing this again!" except for maybe when she hits that ancient age of 40.

Yes Kim, black eyes, pain, paralysis of your face and possible disfiguration (see Bruce Jenner) trumps turning *gasp* 40!

she actually kind of looks like her old self with black eyes and without make-up.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    she actually kind of looks like her old self with black eyes and without make-up.
    She looks better with no make up & black eyes, if you know what I mean.

And why wouldn't she know about the bruises, didn't she explore the side effects?
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    She does, she looks pretty here actually.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Bruce kept his surgery a secret at first: 'I had it done and not even my close friends knew I had it done,' he said. 'I mean that’s how good of a job they [did].'
    Is he serious? They did such a good job "repairing" his crap plastic surgery that you can't even tell he had corrective surgery? Uh, that's not a good thing, Bruce. Dumbass.

I have an irrational hate for this girl. She needs so much fucking attention. I think she needs more attention than any of these other bitches.

BTW- I think Bruce Jenner is fucking delusional about his PS being a good repair job.
    Boy, you got that right. And - nobody could tell he had it done? Bitch, please. You wish.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post

I was just thinking that! She has genuine natural prettiness that all her bad makeup and stupid PS fuckery are sadly ruining even as we speak.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

And why wouldn't she know about the bruises, didn't she explore the side effects?
    yes i know what you mean and i agree. i think she's one of those dumbasses who don't care about side effects and don't do their research.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    I was just thinking that! She has genuine natural prettiness that all her bad makeup and stupid PS fuckery are sadly ruining even as we speak.
    that's true, but she's a stupid attention whore so i don't really care.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

um whatever, she's addicted to the shit, her face did not move at all except for her jaw opening up and down when she was talking at the VMAs!

and btw dumbass Botox IS NOT PLASTIC SURGERY! ugh

her whole face is fake, who does she think she's kidding!

Yes, she does look pretty good with the bruises and black eyes, she should have them all the time. I can help her with that.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I give her 6 months.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

well i just came to the realization that those bruises are probably fake b/c no one bruises like that after botox or injections. you get a little red dot where the insertion happened and maybe yellow bruising a couple days later and I've had restalyne under my eyes like she's getting botox so I know, fucking drama queen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information