Thread: Angelina Jolie had botox

Default Angelina Jolie had botox

News – Doctors Explain: What's Wrong With Angelina's Face – Healthy Lifestyle – UsMagazine.com

Doctors Explain: What's Wrong With Angelina's Face

Thursday – February 18, 2010 – 10:54am

Comments (96) »
    ShareThis

Angelina Jolie was photographed in Venice, Italy Wednesday afternoon with two protruding muscles where her chin meets her neck.

The photo was not altered, as Jolie, 34, sported the same facial protrusion at the BAFTA awards in February 2009 (see bottom photo, at left).

See stars' plastic surgery nightmares

UsMagazine.com consulted a number of plastic surgeons to find out what's really going on because, as Beverly Hills-based Dr. Gabriel Chiu tells Us, "it's unlikely that the banding can occur from strong facial muscles alone."

Dr. Elie Levine, who has not treated Jolie, says that it appears she's "received Botox to her face and likely her neck" because she shows "no wrinkles along the sides of her eyes (the crow's feet) despite that very large smile... and her forehead is smooth."

See what Jolie used to look like in her old modeling shots

Botox paralyzes muscles, causing one to "recruit other muscles that are not regularly used to twisting the neck and smiling widely" to compensate, he adds.

Dr. Chiu believes Jolie may have had a "minimally invasive procedure" -- such as Gore-Tex injected into her face -- to lift and suspend "the tissues in her neck, jaw line and lower face."

Dr. Brian Glatt concurs. "Angelina appears to have had a procedure done to tighten her lower face, neck, and jaw line such as a mini or lower facelift," he says.

Do you think Jolie has also altered her lips? See pics!

If she had a mini-facelift, Dr. Andrew Jacano says the skin was not lifted far enough back.

"Think of it like making your bed," he says. "If you don't pull the sheets tight enough, they'll appear wrinkled and bunched at the corners."

But Dr. Lyle M. Back believes Jolie has not received any cosmetic surgery. He credits the protrusion to Jolie's "very thinned out skin -- tented and pulled over the edge of the angle of her jaw" as the result of her having less than 10 percent body fat.

See how Jolie's looks have changed over the past few years

"Body builders love to employ a variety of techniques to get their skin looking this thin so that the judges can actually see the striations and fiber lines in their muscles through their skin," he adds.

*lays out the looney bait*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

No.

She is shape shifting, yall.

Didnt yall know she's a reptilian?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think she has had Botox, and probably fillers too. But I don't think that explains the weird photo. I agree with the doctor that said it's due to her extremely low body fat. Her veins and muscles are just protruding.

I think this photo looks a bit doctored, but I remember seeing a picture somewhere that seemed to reveal scars behind her ears - perhaps from some sort of neck lift, which I be she's had done. Woman has no fat under her jawline. At all.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

^Except I don't think those were scars. They were in a spot that would make no sense for a cosmetic procedure and I still think that imprints from sunglasses are far more likely.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

^ Yeah, you're probably right. I don't want to take the time to search for the photo, so I'll take that as a reasonable explanation.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm sorry, I don't care how thin she is, or how much botox she's had, those cords that are showing are not part of the human anatomy. What she's had is a ribbon lift, and either it's shifted or she got it done at a heavier weight. Don't know why she ever thought she needed it.

Platysmal banding does show up on thin people during certain expressions, but the 'cords' run vertically down the neck, they don't fuse the jaw and neck like on Angelina here.

Definitely a reptile.

What kind?

Poor woman has had so many plastic surgeries that she makes Michael Jackson look natural

Gila Jolie

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

she's had fillers too, trust me, i can tell from recent pics of her at a photo-call in mexico

^You'd better start listing the interventions she did NOT have,it would be a much shorter list.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

lol

Thread Information