Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mother paid for botox for 18 year old daughter!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Default Mother paid for botox for 18 year old daughter!

'I bought my daughter Botox jabs for her 18th birthday'... says mother who has spent 45,000 on plastic surgery | Mail Online

I bought my daughter Botox jabs for her 18th birthday'... says mother who has spent 45,000 on plastic surgery

By Tamara Cohen
    Last updated at 12:15 AM on 26th May 2009

Most mothers would aspire to pass on something of themselves to a teenage daughter.
    But for Margaret King, that didn't mean offering young Jodie advice on the opposite sex or even guiding her on her wardrobe choices.
    For her 18th birthday, she bought her Botox injections to get rid of the 'wrinkles' on the teenager's forehead.

Mrs King, who has spent 45,000 on cosmetic surgery procedures for herself, said: 'Jodie's forehead is like mine - she gets pronounced lines when she makes a facial expression. I knew Botox would solve the problem.'
    Many surgeons do not recommend using Botox under the age of 30 because the skin has not sufficiently wrinkled and it could lead to an unnecessary loss of facial expression.
    But Jodie, who had been worried about her complexion, is now addicted to the jabs and has spent 1,000 on them.
    Her mother, a 49-year-old housewife who has had regular Botox injections for 11 years, has no qualms about her daughter inheriting her habit.
    In fact, she is planning to buy Jodie a nose job for her 21st and has taken her for a consultation about breast enlargement.
    Jodie, now nearly 20, earns 800 a month as a model, using the money to pay for Botox jabs.

She first became concerned about her wrinkly forehead as a 17-year-old schoolgirl. She grew a fringe and bought expensive anti-ageing creams but still felt uncomfortable with the way she looked.
    So for her 18th birthday in May 2007 her mother bought her 160 Botox injections. Jodie said: 'Nothing else seemed to work.
    'My friends' faces all looked much smoother. Although when I said "my forehead is wrinkly" they told me it was OK.'
    The teenager admits her mother is her role model when it comes to looks.

Mrs King, who is separated from Jodie's father, has been under the knife for a nose job, two breast enlargements, a tummy tuck and a mini-facelift.
    Jodie said: 'My mum's always looked so glamorous and she uses cosmetic surgery and Botox to keep her looking young. I plan to follow in her footsteps.

'So what if I'm a teenage Botox addict? I can't think of anything worse than looking old. I'll always find a way to pay for Botox. Now I've started I can't stop.'

Six months after the first session, her smooth frozen look started to wear off, and Jodie feared her natural lines would come back. So she made the next appointment herself, and she and her mother now regularly go for jabs together at the private Anti-Ageing Clinic in South Woodford, North-East London. Each time, the dose is higher.

Jodie said the doctors expressed no concerns about her age. One of the clinic's doctors said there is no legal age limit for Botox, adding: 'The decision is based on each individual patient.'

But another cosmetic surgeon sounded a note of caution. Alex Karidis said: 'It sounds like this young lady is on a dangerous spiral. She's obviously getting encouragement from her mother who sounds like she might be addicted to Botox as well.

'It is very very unusual to have Botox at that age and 18-year-olds should only have it if there is a real facial deformity, not just normal lines when they frown.

'There is a real psychological danger. This is setting a precedent for using anti-ageing procedures for many years to come. The mother needs to be taking responsibility if she is encouraging her daughter to have injections into her face.'

And if her mother has spent 45,000 on PS I think she needs to ask for a refund...

Gold Member

She spent 45k and looks like that?! She was robbed.
    The daughter is ugly too , proof that beauty can't be bought.

it's the lee family

ghast- lee & home-lee
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    it's the lee family

ghast- lee & home-lee
    Unsight Lee.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Ugh! Where to start?
    1). Mom's boobs look fake as all get out.
    2). both have huge foreheads, so maybe the daughter had the right idea the first time, by sporting bangs.
    3). Mom's hair (?) looks horrible & damaged & so does the daughter's hair.
    4). I can't believe the daughter is a "model." Blech.
    5). I can see why the daughter wants a nose job. the one she has is shapeless. However, I have a feeling she'll get a bad nosejob.

The only thing that the girl can possibly model is rings on QVC or footwear. She and her mother are ridiculously ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    it's the lee family

ghast- lee & home-lee
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Unsight Lee.
    Fug-lee.
    Rock the fuck on!

I was going to post this but I think I got distracted by the Mum's face...
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Good God almighty, that face is pain to look at.

And what company would hire that girl to model?

Dear god why pay someone to fuck your face up that way?
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Mummy is a fright

lol that mom is a beauty!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

The teenager admits her mother is her role model when it comes to looks.

Jodie said: 'My mum's always looked so glamorous and she uses cosmetic surgery and Botox to keep her looking young. I plan to follow in her footsteps.

the kid needs lasix, not botox. the mother looks like the doll that chased karen black around in Trilogy of Terror

It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Just looked at the pic again...and holy shit!

The mother spent over 45k and still looks like that?! Look at that five-head.
    Rock the fuck on!

mom is Windowlicker!!!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information