* brüsel, boulevard anspach 100. you'll love it. it's named after the imaginary city brüsel, invented by schuiten.
it's probably the best bd store in brussels. should be your first stop.
* (la) bulle d'or, boulevard anspach 24
* multi bd, boulevard anspach 122-124
* slumberland (tome 1), rue des sables/zandstraat 20. museum shop - overpriced imo but they do have a nice collection. (housed in the waucquez magasins, designed by horta.)
* nine city, boulevard (auguste) reyers 32
* la bande des six nez, chaussée de wavre 179
you can find a comprehensive list (because there are up to 50 bd stores in brussels alone & i can't list them all) -> here.
(note : 'het b-gevaar' sells only flemish/dutch bds/strips)
and sputnik, can you put le cycle de cyann/les passagers du vent/... by françois bourgeon (& claude lacroix) on your shopping list? it's essential reading. bourgeon is out of this world. and don't forget to look for roger leloup's yoko tsuno - la frontière de la vie. and maybe 'la fièvre d'urbicande' in the obscure cities series, too. brilliant stuff.