Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Pretentious git thinks adults should only read age appropriate material

  1. #16
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Adults Should Read Adult Books

    <-douche


    Joel Stein is a columnist for Time magazine.
    LOL, he works for TIME and dares insult other publications. Eat a turd!!!
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

  2. #17
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    19,988

    Default

    Shit, back when my neices and nephews were little and I didn't have anything to read, I would swipe their Goosebumps books to read.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  3. #18
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    so he's just a troll
    Wow that's a great explanation. I'm going to have to steal that because it applies to so many people.
    BBDSP, faithanne, Laurent and 7 others like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  4. #19
    Elite Member Brah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    8,131

    Default

    I liked to read my Goosebumps that I still have from when I was a kid. It's fun. I don't need to read Faulkner every time I'd like to waste an hour or two.
    greysfang likes this.

  5. #20
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    38,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Wow that's a great explanation. I'm going to have to steal that because it applies to so many people.
    Quoted for maximum hilarity.
    Brookie likes this.

  6. #21
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,694

    Default

    I can't help it Twitchy is just so damn good at explaining shit lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  7. #22
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I can't help it Twitchy is just so damn good at explaining shit lol
    Vouch!

  8. #23
    Elite Member Air Quotes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    14,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Wow that's a great explanation. I'm going to have to steal that because it applies to so many people.

    I love this so hard.
    LynnieD, Brookie and Karistiona like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

  9. #24
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Wow that's a great explanation. I'm going to have to steal that because it applies to so many people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Quoted for maximum hilarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I can't help it Twitchy is just so damn good at explaining shit lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Vouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I love this so hard.
    Brookie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  10. #25
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    22,890

    Default

    I've read the Twilight series and I'm reading the Hunger Games. I really don't give a fuck.

  11. #26
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Wow that's a great explanation. I'm going to have to steal that because it applies to so many people.
    Could you elaborate on this ... please?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  12. #27
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    25,536

    Default

    What a douchecock.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  13. #28
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Could you elaborate on this ... please?
    quite certainly it seems to me that we have a troll in our midst a wingnut troll *woogie boogie
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  14. #29
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    51,564

    Default

    Is the thrill that'll getcha
    When you get your picture
    On the cover of the Rollin' Stone

    Wanna see my picture on the cover
    Wanna buy five copies for my mother
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  15. #30
    Elite Member Ravenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Fuck Joel Stein. The Harry Potter series is amazing. They aren't just stupid children's books and if I hadn't read them because I was "too old," it would've been my loss.
    That's embarrassing. You should read something more age appropriate, like Harlequin romances.
    OrangeSlice and Laurent like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Gwyneth Paltrow is a pretentious asshole
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: June 11th, 2009, 09:51 PM
  2. Marilyn Manson is still a pretentious freak
    By DitaPage* in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: June 8th, 2009, 08:58 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 21st, 2009, 09:38 AM
  4. 14 percent of U.S. adults can't read
    By celeb_2006 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: January 11th, 2009, 04:39 PM
  5. Replies: 88
    Last Post: August 7th, 2007, 05:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •