Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Night Huntress series by Jeanine Frost

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I think she said something on FB about it being a possibility, which is maybe why they are only available for a limited time?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

So, the other day, I was able to work in the back and I had on a true crime podcast and my coworker said it sounded cool, like Serial. I told him it was about Tara Grinstead and he mentioned that he had just read True Crime Addict: How I Lost Myself in Mysterious Disappearance of Maura Murray by James Renner. My coworker is kind of shy and one of the few who reads books, and knows that I love books, so he's always asking me what I've been reading or watching. Anyway, I knew the story of Maura Murray in passing from watching YouTube shows or maybe Disappeared about her, but I'd never read this. I think it's one of the better written true crime books out there, but it really opens up all kinds of cans of worms as to what happened to her. I actually really enjoyed it, and it's been great that I have been in a mind space where I can commit to finishing a book. But the weird thing was, I read the book, put down the kindle, picked up my phone, and the first notification was from a YouTube channel that doesn't even do true crime doing a tarot reading regarding Maura Murray. What a weird coincidence, right?

I don't know what to read next, though...more true crime or something old timey or what?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information