Thread: "Why Interracial People are Healthier and More Attractive"

Silver Member

Default "Why Interracial People are Healthier and More Attractive"

There is a new book called "Breeding Between the Lines: Why Interracial People are Healthier and More Attractive". Has anyone read it?

I don't know if I agree with this. First, all people are the products of two different gene pools. Secondly, research shows that the most genetic diversity exists in sub-Sahara Africa and there is more genetic diversity between so-called races than outside of so-called races. So using this authors logic, sub-Saharan Africans should be the most healthy group of people.

Also, there are just as many unattractive and attractive mixed people as non-mixed people. Beauty is subjective and shouldn't even be part of this study. I find the woman on the cover to be barely passable and have seen plenty non-mixed people that are more attractive.

I remember about 4 or 5 yrs ago in either Jane or Allure magazine they had an article that was similar to this topic. Stating how Asians, Indians and non-white Hispanics mixed with caucasian were smarter and looked better than the non-mixed Asians, Indians and Hispanics, and how ANY non-black race mixed with black was smarter and more attractive then a non-mixed person. But they never mentioned how those mixed with caucasian and any other race was better then your non-mixed white person. Hmmmm. I can't believe they could write that article without laughing, it's ridiculous.

I do tend to think bi-racial people are many times very exotic, more beautiful. It's just an opinion. Smarts or education has nothing to do with race to my knowledge but can be influenced by culture and $, there are always exceptions.

i really don't like books that generalise stuff like that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. take a look at the women with lip plates the bigger the lip plate the more attractive, just as black women tend to prefer big booties and find that more attractive whereas as other cultures like to be small take asians and their feet. Its all very generalised - attractiveness can not be defined in a book.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm betting the author's interracial and was picked on because of that when he/she was a child. Get over it already. This "interracial's better" is just as good as any racist comment that says any race is better than the other.

Elite Member

Hmmm, interesting topic!

hm uh no..we've all seen some ugly interracial people..yeah they tend to be more exotic..but you can't really generalize that..it is odd being more than one race..I never really had a problem with it..I just never knew what the hell I would identify myself as.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Not true. But could be true. There are some very beautiful bi-racial people. And some are ugly.
    What races is this suppose to pin point to?
    What about people of one race...aisans, pretty latinas, gorgeous whites, and lovely blacks.

Healthier? Doesn't it depend on the parents genes???
    This topic is unfair.

...And the woman on the cover isn't nice looking to me at all.

Asian + Caucasian can often lead to very beautiful people IMHO. Look at Dean Cain!

Huh? That's ignorant. I think people of all races are beautiful.

Thread Information