Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja

Thread: CreepyPasta (short horror, spooky stories).

Elite Member

Default CreepyPasta (short horror, spooky stories).

Just stumbled into the world of CreepyPasta (horror and creepy unnerving short stories).

i prefer to hear them narrated (as the contents of my skull are a brick surrounded by thick dark fog/smog and i find it difficult to read and concentrate).

Here is an incredible one, called 'The Harbinger Experiment'.. Written by Zyon Johnson and Narrated by KingSpook.

*Disclaimer: i don't know these gents at all, i just LOVE this story and KingSpook's voice.

Here is Part One..

Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; January 10th, 2015 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Couldn't even get the name right.. hahaha ;)

Elite Member

And here is Part Two.. (sorry for the two posts, as only one Video is allowed per post)

Hope you enjoy them as much as i did

There is a really good CP website.. not sure if i'm allowed to post it, but if you google 'creepypasta' it should be the first one that shows up.

Disclaimer: i don't know anyone on the site or have any affiliation with it, i just go there to look up new stories and articles.
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; January 10th, 2015 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something.

I haven't watched them yet, but my daughter loves CreepyPasta. She says that she doesn't really go to the site, but watches videos on YouTube based on the CreepyPasta stories.

By the way, I've already talked with her to make sure she believes that Slenderman isn't real and that she doesn't need to off any of her friends on his behalf.
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

Hahaha Mo .. Your daughter sounds like such a cool little lady.

Near where i live is a wooded area that my dogs and i frequently walk through.

And one day, pinned on a tree was a piece of paper with a slenderman stickfigure drawing and the words 'Don't Look or It Takes You!' .. it absolutely made my day and i am still kicking myself for not taking it off the tree and sticking it on my fridge.

Actually thinking about it now, it probably was a good idea that i DID'NT take it .. hahaha.

I just mentioned the story to my daughter. She knows it and love it, and started recounting the plot to me.

When we go out on walks, my daughter will tell me the back stories of Jeff the Killer, Jane the Killer, Eyeless Jack, etc. I would worry about her, except that I was obsessed with the same stuff when I was her age.....

Thread Information