Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Young, divorced couple--all because of drugs! Janet's blind item 11/19

There's no way Ryan is on heroin. Chris on the other hand at least looks like he could be.

Its Chris and Kate; we still dont know what broke them up.

i dont think anyone ever "envied" chris and kate but i could totally see him as a user

I thought, apart from Chris' appearance, that they were enviable. They always seemed happy together.

Hilary Swank & Chad Lowe? But she came right out & said he was on drugs, didn't she?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

How can hubby be a hardcore drug addict and you have no clue at all?

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

I'm going with Reese & Ryan for this one. The B.I. talks about "young, envied, seemingly perfect" couple....Totally fits them. And we know Ryan is not exactly anti-drug....in a recent Rolling Stone Magazine interview, he talks about his love of weed. And anyway (embarassingly) i am living proof that you can be a hardcore drug addict and not look like it at all. I'm also living proof that you can be a hardcore drug addict & have your spouse (and the rest of your family) have NO CLUE. During my days of doing insanely-HUGE daily amounts of cocaine & opiates (Vicodin, Percocet, whatever i could get my hands on...even heroin a few times, in times of desperation), NOBODY would have guessed by looking at me that i was a raging out-of-control drug addict who would go into excruciating withdrawal if i didn't have opiates every few hours! (--red with embarassment & shame--) My husband still doesn't know what i went through...and it lasted a couple years...And he never will know about it, if i have my way. I was great at hiding my terrible, disgusting, horribly painful problem.... And though i got really skinny, i still looked relatively healthy through it all, and i kept up my looks just fine (made sure my hair was nice, dressed ok, wore makeup, still went tanning, etc.--i didn't LOOK on the outside like a deathly sick opiate addict, though that's exactly what i was). (In fact, the "Profile Picture" i used in my Profile here on this site, was taken during the absolute HEIGHT of my drug addictions about a year and a half ago...I remember the day it was taken & i was high as a kite on Oxy & cocaine at the time my friend snapped the photo of me....But, in looking at the picture, at least in my own opinion, i don't think i look like a sick f*cked-up hardcore drug addict.) And if i could hide my addiction so well, i have no doubt that other people could too. (i.e., possibly Ryan Phillipe)
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

GoldDust - I don't know how to phrase it right - but well done getting clean I don't think you look like a hardcore drug addict in your photo at all.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Definitely Kate and Chris....she is the daughter of a free-spirited mum...he is a musician.... And Chris looks drawn and pale and ...offish, typicall of an addict.
    ----------------------

Respect is given when respect is deserved.

The article says hard drugs, it doesn't mention heroine specifically, it could be a number of things. I thought Reese N Ry too. But they've blabbed about counseling for awhile, so not so perfect. I think both Chad and Hil look like addicts. Hmmmm...

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Chad and Hilliary had no children. I think it's Ryan and Reese. When Kate and Chris split everyone knew it was because of Owen Wilson. We still don't really know why Reese and Ryan split.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Reese and Ryan split because he likes to stray with other chicks!!

Ryan doesn't look like an addict.JMO.

I don't know a thing anout Chad so that's why I still go for Kate and Chris.They had troubles before the Owen Wilson story broke out.
    ----------------------

Respect is given when respect is deserved.

I still say Kate and Chris, Kate and Chris. Its no huge shock either; its obvious HE'S an addict of some sort. But I did some research and apparently he gave up when he got married, and it made Kate so happy. So i can see why she would end it. She gravitated towards Owen because things with Chris were already sour.

I dont understand why people say negative things about The Owen/Kate union. They look like the perfect pair. When they did interviews on tv for Dupree, it was interesting to see how Owen was always looking at Kate adoringly, and Kate was always laughing around him; that'll probably wear off but I hope they last.

i'm torn between reese or kate...i think the key is that they don't specifically mention what kind of drugs the husband was on...i mean, are we talking about coke, weed, pills- i think that makes all the difference- instinctively, when i first read it, i thought of reese and ryan, because in my mind, they had the most enviable life. they were this picture perfect couple and everyone said they were proof that the nuclear family could exist in hollywood...and i could see her putting her foot down and wanting to keep her kids in a drug-free environment...because um, she seems like a uber-control-freak...

I think it could be Reese and Ryan too; just because i was talking to someone the other day who said they were perfect; or at least we thought they were. She's a cute little thing, he's handsome, they have one boy and one girl, the whole house with the white picket fence fantasy. I reckon it could be them.

Kate and Chris is too obvious; plus they weren't really envied.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information