Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ted throws some clues out- The Blind Vice Superstars

Quote Originally Posted by pookie207 View Post
    >Originally Posted by Sarzy
    David beckham was the one about the guy who got the girls he has flings with to sign a contract. I think it says he carries contracts around with him for whoever he next wants to bed.

But why would a married man carry around evidence of his cheating for his wife to give to a divorce lawyer? Doesn't make sense.
    Victoria probably knows, they might have an 'agreement'. She stuck by him when he cheated on her with Rebecca Loos. I think he just gets the women to sign the contract so that they won't go to the press, not so that his wife won't find out,

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I really want to know which blind was the Portman one though.

Me too. She seems so random on the list for me. Then again - Lainey pretty much confirmed that Gabrial did lots of coke so maybe Natalie picked up some habits..
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Ther used to be a very good gossip site called Blind Item Collective. It ended abruptly. Still there to see,though. Anyway,she contended that Ted sometimes put his answers in the nots. Just for the lawyers,I think.
    I still wonder what happened to that site. Anyone know?
    There's this site: AGC MAIN PAGE BLIND ITEMS

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Me too. She seems so random on the list for me. Then again - Lainey pretty much confirmed that Gabrial did lots of coke so maybe Natalie picked up some habits..
    Gabrial who?

Quote Originally Posted by Peike View Post
    Gabrial who?
    Ha - I meant Gael García Bernal but I mixed him up with Gabriel García Márquez. Sorry! Anyway - Lainey had a blind about an actor who used a lot of coke and made his assistent bring it when he was travelling. It seemed to be Gael.

Bronze Member

Does anybody know which one is Justin?
    I think Justin is Jerry Rock-Butt and Chutney Jones was Jessica Biel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Nope. The rabid Supernatural fangirls (and guys) have nutted that one out as being Jared Padalecki. Ted's dropped some none to subtle hints recently - check out the thread on here.
    *sighs*
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Victoria probably knows, they might have an 'agreement'. She stuck by him when he cheated on her with Rebecca Loos. I think he just gets the women to sign the contract so that they won't go to the press, not so that his wife won't find out,
    Agree. I think Posh has resigned herself to the fact he cheats, for whatever reason, and is more concerned about them going to the press.

It always makes me sad for Victoria when I think about that, and not much about that stick's life makes me think "aww... poor thing" - it just doesn't seem to even vaguely register that the women that have gone to the press or been linked to him have all been fuller figured. And she still starves herself... *shakes head*

Can't recall which blind item was the source, or whether it came from Ted, Pink Douchebag (Perez Hilton), Lainey or someone else, but had Natalie Portman dancing away blissfully off her tits on ecstasy in a nightclub. Also remember hearing stuff about her liking pot.

But gee... young woman at university in New York drops E and rolls a joint - this is not shocking stuff

Can't recall which blind item was the source, or whether it came from Ted, Pink Douchebag (Perez Hilton), Lainey or someone else, but had Natalie Portman dancing away blissfully off her tits on ecstasy in a nightclub. Also remember hearing stuff about her liking pot.

But gee... young woman at university in New York drops E and rolls a joint - this is not shocking stuff

You have a point - but she does have a sqeaky clean image - her enjoying drugs might change that.

I think a lot of Hollywood couples probably have 'agreements' or 'contracts' that means they can sleep around as long as it doesn't leak to the press. It's definitely sad, but it sounds pretty normal behaviour for most of these idiots.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Bronze Member

not to be mean but i am not surprised by david beckham's contract rumours. i doubt he finds victoria sexually attractive anymore.
    she probably knows this. i really think she has an ed.. its just painfully obvious

Quote Originally Posted by BlameItOnVanity View Post
    not to be mean but i am not surprised by david beckham's contract rumours. i doubt he finds victoria sexually attractive anymore.
    she probably knows this. i really think she has an ed.. its just painfully obvious
    ITA.

It always makes me sad for Victoria when I think about that, and not much about that stick's life makes me think "aww... poor thing" - it just doesn't seem to even vaguely register that the women that have gone to the press or been linked to him have all been fuller figured. And she still starves herself... *shakes head*
    I noticed that all the girls he seems to cheat with are fuller figured too. Victoria just isn't feminine bodywise. She doesn't even have the body of a teenage girl - she has the body of a flippin pubescent boy.

Silver Member knuckles mcfreshy's Avatar

Regarding his blind items and reveals.... was "Furrowed Frank" revealed to be Anderson Cooper? I know the general consensus was that this was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny2 View Post
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information