Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca 12-18-09 - Nelly Fang

I've read just about every quote that Stephen has made and I don't see what you see.
    What are the comments that SM is supposed to have made? I looked back through the thread and can't find them.

I don't know why fans get so heated about whether an actor is gay or not. It's not like we'd ever have the opportunity to get with him anyway. As I said before, I don't care if AS is gay. He's great in the role and I enjoy watching him.

Ted C. thinks every hot actor is gay. I don't know how much stock I'd put into his gay blinds.

This thread is hilarious. It's bringing the LULz on a slow work day.

1. HANDBAGS AT FIVE PACES GALS for the ASkarz v Vumpirah Bueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel fans.

Dude. Get some perspective. No one is slagging off Stephen Moyer. Chillax!

2. Call me an ASkarz fantard, but I just don't buy this blind for the reasons the others have listed: he has said previously he's not interested in fame, but the craft of acting; he took a break from acting to have a normal life in Sweden and wasn't 'out' then; etc etc etc.

Yes, the clues and nots point directly to Alex Skarsgaard. It's obvious what Ted's getting at. But I think this blind is based on bullshit - a bad lead, a dodgy tip off.... a latent fantasy? I don't think AS would have a problem with coming out and we would've heard about it before.

And finally...
    Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I don't know why fans get so heated about whether an actor is gay or not. It's not like we'd ever have the opportunity to get with him anyway. As I said before, I don't care if AS is gay. He's great in the role and I enjoy watching him.
    Same here. I don't actually give a shit if he is, I just think Ted C is talking out of his arse on this one. The clues and innuendo don't tally with the known facts.

Quote Originally Posted by CheriLyn View Post
    It's your opinion whether or not AS is jealous of Stephen just as it is my opinion that he is. I guess you missed what was written about him wanting him and ERW to be the same as Bill and Sookie on the show. Or him wanting to find a house in Venice because he wanted to live where SM and AP live. Just a couple of examples that make me think what I think.
    Did you miss out on the part of the quote where AS said he, Stephen and Anna were friends? It's possible they've recomended the area Seriously. But please - show my those quotes. All I've seen from him is quotes about wanting Eric to be like he is in the books and it sure isn't Eric that's on a special mission from the queen in those

Anyway - I like Alex gay or not. The item just doesn't fit with the facts IMO.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Did you miss out on the part of the quote where AS said he, Stephen and Anna were friends? It's possible they've recomended the area Seriously. But please - show my those quotes. All I've seen from him is quotes about wanting Eric to be like he is in the books and it sure isn't Eric that's on a special mission from the queen in those

Anyway - I like Alex gay or not. The item just doesn't fit with the facts IMO.
    It was Sasha, not CheriLyn, who made the comments about SM's quotes:

And YES, I think Stephen Moyer is a slimy bastard. Just back up a few pages and read some of his quotes. He's a possessive, jealous asshat and this is JUST the sort of thing he would do.
    I still can't find them though. If you do Sunrider, quote 'em for me. Pretty please?

SM came across as being very nice and down to earth in an interview I saw. But how much can you really know about a celebrity? He could actually be a possesive, jealous asshat and AS could be a mesh wearing gay man, trolling parks for sex.

Nobody explode! I keed, I keed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sorry, those quotes are in the True Blood thread!

This page:
    True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I still can't find them though. If you do Sunrider, quote 'em for me. Pretty please?

SM came across as being very nice and down to earth in an interview I saw. But how much can you really know about a celebrity? He could actually be a possesive, jealous asshat and AS could be a mesh wearing gay man, trolling parks for sex.

Nobody explode! I keed, I keed.
    I'm all confused now. The only quotes I am curious about are those CheriLyn mentions here:

I guess you missed what was written about him wanting him and ERW to be the same as Bill and Sookie on the show.
    I would like to see what AS said exactly because it doesn't really fit that well with all the other things he says about Eric and his part in TB.

I personally get the feeling that Alex and Stephen (and Anna too) are all quite friendly and get along well but who knows. There are some quotes from Stephen in the TB-theard that certainly makes him sound very.. icky to me but who knows. I doubt Alex is particularly jealous of Stephen, just like I think Stephen's part of TB will get smaller in the future on TB. After all Bill more or less disappears from the books. Whatever Alan Ball will do, he'll be doing on his own - and he can't do that much without straying too far from the books IMO.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Bill is going to be revealed as an evil villain and SM knows this. He's done a crazy mad shitload of publicity (FAR more than AS) in order to preemptively head off a huge backlash and to assuage his ego. He's been Saint Bill, the beloved for two seasons and he can't stand the thought of handing over his halo/leading man mantle to AS and becoming the dirty rotten asshole of TB. Now this gay rumor about AS hits, right when we all know Eric is slated to become the hero of the piece. Gee, imagine that.

No spoilers about True Blood!

Gay or not, Alex is a hot hot hot piece of ass and the lucky person who gets to be his lover should pinch themself morning, noon, and night.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

Gay or not, Alex is a hot hot hot piece of ass and the lucky person who gets to be his lover should pinch themself morning, noon, and night.
    Sorry

I agree with you But I think Ted a douche if he's outing a man who - if he really is gay - seems very serious about keeping his sexuality private

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

So sorry! But, keep in mind, what I said was just my speculation. (I do not necessarily think I'm wrong though. )

And yes, man or woman, any lover of his is blessed, I tell 'ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Sorry

I agree with you But I think Ted a douche if he's outing a man who - if he really is gay - seems very serious about keeping his sexuality private
    Yes, true or not, Ted has made it so abundantly clear he's talking about Alex in this item he HAS to know what he's doing, which is douchey in the extreme. OR he got the info from 'someone in the know' and felt he couldn't ignore it/pass up an insider source.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Yes, true or not, Ted has made it so abundantly clear he's talking about Alex in this item he HAS to know what he's doing, which is douchey in the extreme. OR he got the info from 'someone in the know' and felt he couldn't ignore it/pass up an insider source.
    Not to mention - and I find this odd coming from a gay man; he's really dishing dirty about gay people too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yes, he's essentially 'outing' Alex, whether the item is true or not, by notting everyone it could be except him. How does Ted, as a gay man, think it's ok to do this?

Dear Ted:
    Has Alexander Skarsgård ever been the subject of one of your B.V.'s?
    -C T

Dear Curious:
    He certainly has been in our dreams.
    This seems pretty much a not, though not in so many words.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Cut off "in our dreams" and you have a confirmation, of sorts.

I read as a confirmation too. Just like he's suggesting that Reese would be a good partner for Alex - another hint.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information